‘Blue’s Clues’ Pride Sing-Along Stars The Cutest Cartoon Drag Queen -

• DDoS is active again.

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
How disingenuous of you to draw this comparison.

"You suspect" that they might be trolls? Well, call me crazy, but that certainly doesn't sound very evidence-based to me.

There are plenty of lefties and LGBT people on Twitter even calling the MAPs out, and are calling out Twitter for not doing much at all to protect minors on their platform. Lots of child protection activists mention all of the time how easy it is for pedophiles to share disgusting things with each other on Twitter, and it takes forever (if at all) for Twitter to pay attention to it.

There have been actual editorials published by news outlets that are written by pedophiles-- the most infamous one being titled "I may be a pedophile ... But I'm not a monster" from 5 years ago.

There are people now pushing to make kids go to Pride parades, even though some kinky and not-even-remotely child-friendly things happen at those events. If you say that Pride parades aren't family friendly or age appropriate, the you're labeled as a bigot.

If you have a kid who doesn't feel comfortable sharing a locker room with someone else born of the opposite sex, then they're called a bigot.

There are people pushing the transition/hormones/crazy shit on children right now. Hard. To me, this is one step closer to "If they're old enough to make the big decision to change their sex, then why can't they choose when they can have sex altgoether?" Adults making kids (who are inherently impressionable) obsessed and hyper aware of what's in between their legs is grooming. Plain and simple.

"Drag Kids," and "Drag Queen Storytime." Enough said.

Sometimes, the answer is right in front of you without needing someone telling you the answer outright.
Yeah and all those people are either a handful of all alphabet people or not related to them at all. Like the article you mentioned, wasnt that written by Todd Nickerson who iirc only wants to rape little girls?

I feel like outside the times they've tried to ride the coattails of the LGBT movement pedophilia would be considered some brand of far right thing if you had to align it on a left or right spectrum. After all open kiddie diddling and child marriage and victim blaming was something that was common prior to the last 150 or so years and persists most commonly in modern times in isolated, extremist religious sects.

Just because something is stupid and unnecessary virtue signaling doesn't mean there's something more sinister going on. Especially not when it has an obvious and much more likely alt explanation.

Plus the song specifically talks about grown ups and shit, I think kids are gonna understand that more than they're gonna subconsciously be brainwashed into letting gay pedos molest them because the colors on one part of one float is the same as an alleged pedo flag (or whatever the fuck you believe)

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
kiwifarms.net
Yeah and all those people are either a handful of all alphabet people or not related to them at all. Like the article you mentioned, wasnt that written by Todd Nickerson who iirc only wants to rape little girls?

I feel like outside the times they've tried to ride the coattails of the LGBT movement pedophilia would be considered some brand of far right thing if you had to align it on a left or right spectrum. After all open kiddie diddling and child marriage and victim blaming was something that was common prior to the last 150 or so years and persists most commonly in modern times in isolated, extremist religious sects.

Just because something is stupid and unnecessary virtue signaling doesn't mean there's something more sinister going on. Especially not when it has an obvious and much more likely alt explanation.

Plus the song specifically talks about grown ups and shit, I think kids are gonna understand that more than they're gonna subconsciously be brainwashed into letting gay pedos molest them because the colors on one part of one float is the same as an alleged pedo flag (or whatever the fuck you believe)
In any other time period, I would agree with you.
In current year +6 however, one must always be careful.
There is a concentrated effort to make trooning out your prepubescent kids legal in the West so is it really so silly to assume that some TV station might be part of that effort?
There's an article on KF somewhere about a school in LA intimidating a young boy into taking estrogen for months without the parents knowing (in fact, the school told the boy that he will be expelled if he tells the parents) until he developed tits.
Shit is fucked up.

Don't underestimate perverted radicals, they know no boundaries.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
In any other time period, I would agree with you.
In current year +6 however, one must always be careful.
There is a concentrated effort to make trooning out your prepubescent kids legal in the West so is it really so silly to assume that some TV station might be part of that effort?
There's an article on KF somewhere about a school in LA intimidating a young boy into taking estrogen for months without the parents knowing (in fact, the school told the boy that he will be expelled if he tells the parents) until he developed tits.
Shit is fucked up.

Don't underestimate perverted radicals, they know no boundaries.
Article? Even for cali I'm not sure I could believe that. I could believe a school in cali enabling a genderspecial kids and not telling the parents (which is still pretty fucked), but threatening a kid with expulsion if he doesn't take estrogen sounds a bit like all those stories about nooses supposedly left out to threaten black college students or troons supposedly 41%ing in massive rates after Trump got elected. Some shit that's not exactly true but gets put out to hit all the outrage buttons of a certain group.

Plus even the people that want all kids to be able to troon out still overwhelmingly hate MAPs (again, even the most retarded tumblr girls will put them in the same category as TERFs, racists, and Nazis).

Corporations are only willing to play along with perverted radicals if it doesn't threaten their bottom line. An intentional shoutout to open pedophiles would definitely hurt their bottom line, especially since even the uber woke types the clip was made for overwhelmingly hate MAPs if they've heard of them at all.

Plus there still hasn't been any other source than the cropped tumblr post for that being a pedo flag (and only a pedo flag).

Mock the clip for retarded shit like nonbinary dolphins and beavers with human tittie chop scars and being dumb corporate pandering actual kids aren't gonna give a single fuck about, not conspiracy theories derived from something that likely was completely unintentional.

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
Article? Even for cali I'm not sure I could believe that. I could believe a school in cali enabling a genderspecial kids and not telling the parents (which is still pretty fucked), but threatening a kid with expulsion if he doesn't take estrogen sounds a bit like all those stories about nooses supposedly left out to threaten black college students or troons supposedly 41%ing in massive rates after Trump got elected. Some shit that's not exactly true but gets put out to hit all the outrage buttons of a certain group.

Plus even the people that want all kids to be able to troon out still overwhelmingly hate MAPs (again, even the most retarded tumblr girls will put them in the same category as TERFs, racists, and Nazis).

Corporations are only willing to play along with perverted radicals if it doesn't threaten their bottom line. An intentional shoutout to open pedophiles would definitely hurt their bottom line, especially since even the uber woke types the clip was made for overwhelmingly hate MAPs if they've heard of them at all.

Plus there still hasn't been any other source than the cropped tumblr post for that being a pedo flag (and only a pedo flag).

Mock the clip for retarded shit like nonbinary dolphins and beavers with human tittie chop scars and being dumb corporate pandering actual kids aren't gonna give a single fuck about, not conspiracy theories derived from something that likely was completely unintentional.
Here's the article about the school in LA:

Also, we're already living in times where trooning out is outright promoted and all it takes is for a company which wants to be "hip with the times" to hire some perverts who will make grooming material.
I said it here recently that very often, the higher ups in these media companies don't even check what products they're selling, they only care about numbers.
They will just hire someone who has a reputation for being a "champion of human rights" (doesn't matter if they actually are that) and then just allow them to make stuff and they will only fire anybody if the company will start bleeding revenue.

How about that Drag Queen Story Hour where drag queens and troons read books to small children in libraries?
Did you know a bunch of those people, including the guy who started the whole thing, turned out to be child predators?

Like I've said, don't underestimate these people.
They will shock you.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Here's the article about the school in LA:

Also, we're already living in times where trooning out is outright promoted and all it takes is for a company which wants to be "hip with the times" to hire some perverts who will make grooming material.
I said it here recently that very often, the higher ups in these media companies don't even check what products they're selling, they only care about numbers.
They will just hire someone who has a reputation for being a "champion of human rights" (doesn't matter if they actually are that) and then just allow them to make stuff and they will only fire anybody if the company will start bleeding revenue.

How about that Drag Queen Story Hour where drag queens and troons read books to small children in libraries?
Did you know a bunch of those people, including the guy who started the whole thing, turned out to be child predators?

Like I've said, don't underestimate these people.
They will shock you.
Ok so the kid was given estrogen as part of a bizarre method to drug him into compliance, not to Troon him out. Sounds less like anything to do with troons and more like yet another case of kids with behavior issues being given powerful drugs unnecessarily to drug them into behaving, which has been a problem since the 90s at least. It's fucked up but it's a different issues.

I don't see anything wrong with drag queens reading to kids as long as they aren't reading or wearing anything inappropriate. Would probably trust them more than priests reading to kids.

Just because something is dumb and cringy doesn't mean it's THE DAY-VIL!!!1!

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
Ok so the kid was given estrogen as part of a bizarre method to drug him into compliance, not to Troon him out. Sounds less like anything to do with troons and more like yet another case of kids with behavior issues being given powerful drugs unnecessarily to drug them into behaving, which has been a problem since the 90s at least. It's fucked up but it's a different issues.
Sure, that's the school's story but, like I've mentioned before, all it takes is for a well meaning company/institution (or just one which wants to look good in public) to hire some perverts.
Those perverts will troon the kids out and then it's like: "Oops, we didn't know".

I don't see anything wrong with drag queens reading to kids as long as they aren't reading or wearing anything inappropriate. Would probably trust them more than priests reading to kids.
Wait.... you would trust CONVICTED PEDOPHILES to be around small children more than someone who's in a profession that has a bad reputation because of a 40 year old expose?
Well then... good for you... I hope you'll never have kids.... for their safety...

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Sure, that's the school's story but, like I've mentioned before, all it takes is for a well meaning company/institution (or just one which wants to look good in public) to hire some perverts.
Those perverts will troon the kids out and then it's like: "Oops, we didn't know".

Wait.... you would trust CONVICTED PEDOPHILES to be around small children more than someone who's in a profession that has a bad reputation because of a 40 year old expose?
Well then... good for you... I hope you'll never have kids.... for their safety...
Yeah nah the juvenile detention facility, which isn't the same thing as a school, was just doing the same kinda shit to kids slapped with the ODD label facilities have been doing for years. It's fucked up but it has nothing to do with troons. Shit, I have my own experiences with that shit.

Where did convicted pedophiles come from? I said drag queens, not fucking convicted pedophiles. Tho even with all the pedos that escaped conviction there are still probably more amongst the ranks of priests than drag queens.

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
Where did convicted pedophiles come from?
What do you mean "where did it come from"?
I've mentioned their pedophilia in the same sentence I've mentioned them for the first time.
Do.... do you read the posts you're responding to?

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
What do you mean "where did it come from"?
I've mentioned their pedophilia in the same sentence I've mentioned them for the first time.
Do.... do you read the posts you're responding to?
You mentioned like two cases of pedo drag queens. Meanwhile there are probably dozens of cases of priests who are convicted chomos, and thousands more who escaped conviction. Drag queen is no more a synonym for pedophile than priest is.

Plus is there really that much difference between a drag queen and a southern church lady? They wear about the same amount of makeup and everything.