Community BME.com/Body Modification Community. - TW: crazy people, gore, NSFW

Whatisgoingon

Delgado Bee, Pronouns are Hoss and Hoss-self
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep, split penis. However, the second one (dremel scarification) is basically the same as tattoos, but more painful and without different colors, so whatever floats your boat I guess. What about the freakier shit, like the people who make themselves look like animals and shit?

Lemon Vagina

praise be godbear
kiwifarms.net
BME Pain Olympics were a hoax iirc.

But still, the BME community is batshit insane. One of my favourite pieces of drama was the hardcore vegans who tattooed/pierced their pets, and when people complained BME made a big official post about how being against causing an animal unnecessary pain in the form of body mods contributed to "alternative oppression". But eating meat is bad mkay.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Did you know you can get an eyeball tattoo?
That's pretty much the height of stupidity and tell me some large number of these idiots will end up blind, if not soon, then in years after the degradation of this ink in a very sensitive and important part of the sensory apparatus.

The idea of sharing insurance risk pools with this kind of idiot is slightly annoying.

Q

QI 541

kiwifarms.net
That's pretty much the height of stupidity and tell me some large number of these idiots will end up blind, if not soon, then in years after the degradation of this ink in a very sensitive and important part of the sensory apparatus.

The idea of sharing insurance risk pools with this kind of idiot is slightly annoying.
I suppose when you're spending the rest of your life in prison, you don't have much to lose.

Have a Pepsi

Known to generate most horizontal punching power
kiwifarms.net
The nipple removal thread inspired me to make this. These are people who can't just settle for a tattoo and some (professional) plastic surgery. They often DIY procedures where they cut up parts of their body.

There are men that cut their dong into two dongs!?

Honest question: do they piss with both dongs at the same time, or is it more like they have a groin within their groin?

Tags
None