Board Discussion & Thread Suggestions -

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
The case for "the quartering" is Hambly v. Loter. Formal complaint was filed on October 4th.

Any kiwis paying shekels for a PACER account? Cuz I am not atm and this one seems to be flying under the radar so nobody is posting the case filings anywhere.

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/indiana/insdce/1:2018cv03071/88084
I've had a PACER account for years. I ahve the complaint and the judge ordering them to refile to properly establish original jurisdiction for the federal courts.

• Informative
Reactions: MysteriousStranger

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
I've had a PACER account for years. I ahve the complaint and the judge ordering them to refile to properly establish original jurisdiction for the federal courts.
Kewl. All you need after that is a summary of what is going on, the relevant YouTube videos, Twitter screenshots and put it all together coherently. Post it to PG and it should be good to go. Remember that William Richmond is Stephen Crowders half Asian lawyer Bill Richmond. There is a ton of e-celeb tie in for this one.

Reactions: Marvin

trigon

kiwifarms.net
The indictments of FPS Russia/Kyle Meyer might be worth a thread

Rackets goes over them here;

I dont have access to Pacer so ill summarize what i can read off the stream;

Current charges include;
  1. Possession of a firearm by a drug user
  2. Possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number
  3. Maintaining a drug premises
  4. Possession with intent to distribute
Among the punishments the prosecution is seeking in this case;
  • Forfeiture of a substantial list of firearms and attachments known to be in Kyle's possession
  • Potential land or real estate forfeiture, presumably in the event of anything on their list going missing
Kyle has plead not guilty to all charges and has a pre-trial conference on the 30th.

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
I'm of the opinion a true lolsuit is rare. the Meyers Waid one is there but for a true lolsuit to occur you need someone who is absolutely intransigent and dumb, and a scumfuck lawyer that is nearly as dumb.

Landui and Maddox, Waid and Zaid, these pairs are rare in the sea of cows.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
I'm of the opinion a true lolsuit is rare. the Meyers Waid one is there but for a true lolsuit to occur you need someone who is absolutely intransigent and dumb, and a scumfuck lawyer that is nearly as dumb.

Like Onision and his lawyer?

But this board isnt really about true lolsuits. Its just about lawsuits involving lolcows or lawsuits that are funny

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

The Maddox thing was an outright lolsuit, even though it involved an actual licensed lawyer.

I'd also say anything from Russell Greer is a lolsuit.

That idiot who sued Null but was so unintelligible it was literally thrown out without him even responding to it would be a lolsuit.

Meyer's lawsuit against Waid is a meritorious lawsuit stating an actual cause of action, even though both Waid and Zaid are lolcows.

• Agree
Reactions: neural and Marvin

Krispy Skream

kiwifarms.net
I love Rackets, but a lot of the lawsuits he follows aren't hilarious nonsense like Ouzounian or Greer where the only bad part is the waste of time and money. I don't find any joy in hewrihewrihe about things O find tyrannical, or any sort of injustice coming from the powerful as opposed to attempted injustice from goobers with no nous.

Something that Greer cases lack which both Ouzounian and W(Z)aid have going for them is a cadre of online "legal experts" spewing their laughably dumb support, which IRL lawyers macerate into delicious baby bird food.

For my own unqualified opinion, a suit is not a lolsuit just because someone is wrong; at least one party has to be totally wrong and unlikely to win. A theoretical suit where both sides are spastic dipshits would be fun, of course, but powerful idiots are upsetting where powerless idiots are a joy.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I love Rackets, but a lot of the lawsuits he follows aren't hilarious nonsense like Ouzounian or Greer where the only bad part is the waste of time and money. I don't find any joy in hewrihewrihe about things O find tyrannical, or any sort of injustice coming from the powerful as opposed to attempted injustice from goobers with no nous.

Something that Greer cases lack which both Ouzounian and W(Z)aid have going for them is a cadre of online "legal experts" spewing their laughably dumb support, which IRL lawyers macerate into delicious baby bird food.

For my own unqualified opinion, a suit is not a lolsuit just because someone is wrong; at least one party has to be totally wrong and unlikely to win. A theoretical suit where both sides are spastic dipshits would be fun, of course, but powerful idiots are upsetting where powerless idiots are a joy.
The Monsarrat suit was a lolsuit but not the kind that really made KF pay attention, even though it involved a ridiculously rich guy filing an insanely idiotic lolsuit against ED. The defendant was also a lolcow, and hired the highly competent and highly expensive Marc Randazza to slap it down, ending up financially fucked in the process. Not that this was Randazza's fault. Zaiger was already pretty fucked for a variety of reasons.

One thing about the Cuck King's lolsuit that made it funny was not just that it was likely to fail and stupid but that it was likely to and actually did lead to absolute disaster for not just Maddox but his joke of a lawyer. Even if nothing comes of the sanctions fallout, both of their reputations have been more or less utterly destroyed.

@AnOminous Is Hambly suing the troon who punched him a lolsuit?
Not sure, but both people involved are definitely lolcows. I'd say yes.

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
I suppose the initial filing is nothing interesting? No hilarious use of legal arguments or anything like that?
Not particularly, its everything you would expect, the only possible lulz so far are really I think if the bar goes 'no seriously this didn't happen like he says' and has video

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, its a pretty simple civil tort for assault. Is Matt Fantastic a troon though? I thought he was just some queer gendered man who is really just a man who likes dick up his ass.

Vlad the Inhaler

Wallachian Usurper/Fashion Impresario
kiwifarms.net
Hello all, just to let everyone know, I have a PACER account as well, would be happy to split the document retrieval duties so nobody has to take too much of a hit personally. I also have access to some other databases I'd rather not say publicly, but you can always ask on any given case, and I'll let you know if I can be of help.

Lastly, if anyone wants pleadings translated for them or questions about legal strategy behind certain filings, fire away.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Marvin

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: soy_king

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net
Here’s one that looks to be shaping up to be entertaining. Ana’s Abdin, the developer of an obscure video game called Tardigrades, Vs CBS, CBS AllAccess, Netflix etc, over a rather shocking amount of the core plot and elements of his game being wholesale lifted and used as the core elements of the insipid Star Trek Discovery show.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/30/star-trek-discovery-is-being-sued-for-stealing-plot-lines-and-characters-from-a-little-known-2014-video-game-7895600/

Who's the cow?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino