• ”I pray for a brave individual like Elliot Rodger to take up arms and annihilate every single one of you fuckers and every single person who shares your dead end dna.”

Board Discussion & Thread Suggestions

Discussion in 'Lolcow & Lolcow LLP' started by Null, Dec 29, 2017.

1. I've had a PACER account for years. I ahve the complaint and the judge ordering them to refile to properly establish original jurisdiction for the federal courts.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Spectre_06

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  2. Kewl. All you need after that is a summary of what is going on, the relevant YouTube videos, Twitter screenshots and put it all together coherently. Post it to PG and it should be good to go. Remember that William Richmond is Stephen Crowders half Asian lawyer Bill Richmond. There is a ton of e-celeb tie in for this one.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. @damian

Apparently Jeremy Hambly has pulled the trigger on the lawsuit against the guy who punched him. According Rackets its been served today.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. The indictments of FPS Russia/Kyle Meyer might be worth a thread

Rackets goes over them here;

I dont have access to Pacer so ill summarize what i can read off the stream;

Current charges include;
    1. Possession of a firearm by a drug user
    2. Possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number
    3. Maintaining a drug premises
    4. Possession with intent to distribute
    Among the punishments the prosecution is seeking in this case;
    • Forfeiture of a substantial list of firearms and attachments known to be in Kyle's possession
    • Potential land or real estate forfeiture, presumably in the event of anything on their list going missing
    Kyle has plead not guilty to all charges and has a pre-trial conference on the 30th.

kiwifarms.net
  5. Roy Moores lawsuits maybe? Or are they overwith?

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'm of the opinion a true lolsuit is rare. the Meyers Waid one is there but for a true lolsuit to occur you need someone who is absolutely intransigent and dumb, and a scumfuck lawyer that is nearly as dumb.

Landui and Maddox, Waid and Zaid, these pairs are rare in the sea of cows.

Sheryl Nome

Sheryl Nome Listen to my song

kiwifarms.net
  7. Like Onision and his lawyer?

But this board isnt really about true lolsuits. Its just about lawsuits involving lolcows or lawsuits that are funny

kiwifarms.net
  8. The Maddox thing was an outright lolsuit, even though it involved an actual licensed lawyer.

I'd also say anything from Russell Greer is a lolsuit.

That idiot who sued Null but was so unintelligible it was literally thrown out without him even responding to it would be a lolsuit.

Meyer's lawsuit against Waid is a meritorious lawsuit stating an actual cause of action, even though both Waid and Zaid are lolcows.

• Agree Agree x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  9. We have yet to find that rare karmatic situation where a bumblefuck plaintiff and his idiot attorney sues an equally exceptional defendant with an idiot attorney.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. @AnOminous Is Hambly suing the troon who punched him a lolsuit?

kiwifarms.net
  11. I love Rackets, but a lot of the lawsuits he follows aren't hilarious nonsense like Ouzounian or Greer where the only bad part is the waste of time and money. I don't find any joy in hewrihewrihe about things O find tyrannical, or any sort of injustice coming from the powerful as opposed to attempted injustice from goobers with no nous.

Something that Greer cases lack which both Ouzounian and W(Z)aid have going for them is a cadre of online "legal experts" spewing their laughably dumb support, which IRL lawyers macerate into delicious baby bird food.

For my own unqualified opinion, a suit is not a lolsuit just because someone is wrong; at least one party has to be totally wrong and unlikely to win. A theoretical suit where both sides are spastic dipshits would be fun, of course, but powerful idiots are upsetting where powerless idiots are a joy.

kiwifarms.net
  12. The Monsarrat suit was a lolsuit but not the kind that really made KF pay attention, even though it involved a ridiculously rich guy filing an insanely idiotic lolsuit against ED. The defendant was also a lolcow, and hired the highly competent and highly expensive Marc Randazza to slap it down, ending up financially fucked in the process. Not that this was Randazza's fault. Zaiger was already pretty fucked for a variety of reasons.

One thing about the Cuck King's lolsuit that made it funny was not just that it was likely to fail and stupid but that it was likely to and actually did lead to absolute disaster for not just Maddox but his joke of a lawyer. Even if nothing comes of the sanctions fallout, both of their reputations have been more or less utterly destroyed.

Not sure, but both people involved are definitely lolcows. I'd say yes.

• Agree Agree x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. Hambly suing a troon is something I hope escalates, right now its just bubbling under the surface

• Agree Agree x 1
    Sheryl Nome

kiwifarms.net
  14. I suppose the initial filing is nothing interesting? No hilarious use of legal arguments or anything like that?

kiwifarms.net
  15. Not particularly, its everything you would expect, the only possible lulz so far are really I think if the bar goes 'no seriously this didn't happen like he says' and has video

Sheryl Nome

kiwifarms.net
  16. Yeah, its a pretty simple civil tort for assault. Is Matt Fantastic a troon though? I thought he was just some queer gendered man who is really just a man who likes dick up his ass.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Who would have thought that some faggot with mental health problems would ever troon out, especially in CURRENT YEAR?

break these cuffs

break these cuffs 2swag4close

kiwifarms.net
  18. Hello all, just to let everyone know, I have a PACER account as well, would be happy to split the document retrieval duties so nobody has to take too much of a hit personally. I also have access to some other databases I'd rather not say publicly, but you can always ask on any given case, and I'll let you know if I can be of help.

Lastly, if anyone wants pleadings translated for them or questions about legal strategy behind certain filings, fire away.

Vlad the Inhaler

Vlad the Inhaler Wallachian Usurper/Fashion Impresario

kiwifarms.net
  19. Here’s one that looks to be shaping up to be entertaining. Ana’s Abdin, the developer of an obscure video game called Tardigrades, Vs CBS, CBS AllAccess, Netflix etc, over a rather shocking amount of the core plot and elements of his game being wholesale lifted and used as the core elements of the insipid Star Trek Discovery show.
    https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/30/star...-from-a-little-known-2014-video-game-7895600/

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Who's the cow?

soy_king

soy_king Now with 1000% more estrogen!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.