Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enriku

Sperglord
kiwifarms.net
OP was dislodged. Please see @neural's masterpiece about Bobert at the following link:

After all the #GamerGate nonsense, a lot of journalists revealed their true selves. He didn't. He was always the sperg king of the film journalism community. If you don't know who the guy is, Pic Related should give you most info needed. He likes Super Mario Bros 3 a lot. So much he wrote a book on it. Here's a PDF of it if your heart so desires to how spergy movieblob is. https://mega.co.nz/#!QZZ1mASI!ZwPFuqgJR73vK35Eyx_92JKHC1G60fsBOQnl-T3Z9hM
Here's an excerpt from his book.

He also compares the console wars to vietnam and is heartbroken to find out mayrio isnt from brooklyn.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychedelicDiamond

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, Bob Chipman is alright when he talks about esoteric 80s cartoons, hit-and miss when he criticizes movies, bad when he talks about video games and absolutely unbearable when he advocates social justice. I always thought he was an okay, if extremely nerdy, person till he threw a tantrum over GamerGate. That whole event really brought out the worst in a lot of people. MovieBob demonstrates that quite well: If you want to see a person at his worst listen to him when he thinks he has the moral high ground.

Didn't think he was that much of a jerk.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Caturday Karen
kiwifarms.net
Better question would be "Why does Yahtzee have fans?", but that's for a different day.

That being said, why wasn't Chipman not mentioned sooner? I mean that SMB3 book is just full of shit (and not in the egotistical sense either).

The book has tonnes of errors from what I've seen online but they were mostly spelling and grammar related. So by the sounds of things it may have been a self published title.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
This article is great, it actually makes me want to buy the book just to get the gruesome details. :P
MovieBob's views on personal responsibility.

Of course, despite being a morbidly obese 34-year-old man who lives in a fantasy world of toys and delusions, he doesn't count himself among them.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although I don't know much about movie bob, I have heard that he thinks Halo is racist, this of course comes from a board on 8chan but I'll leave it here for anyone to decide:
>According to Movie Bob Halo is racist/pro nazi and anti-race mixing Because humans are at war with the multicultural Covenant.
>And Halo has no black characters.
But Halo does have black characters. Johnson is black and marines may randomly be black.
This Movie bob we are talking about. He probably never even brother playing a Halo game or read a halo wiki summary. He also think Halo 4 being release on election day is a conspiracy to keep young people from voting for Obama. He also think Michelle Obama a bigot because she started a campaign against childhood obesity.
Movie Bob wanted obama to declare Martial law in Florida because MUH Trayvon trail did not turn out how he wanted on twitter. Also check out this video. This guy destroy movie Bob Link need to be a woman video.

I'd leave the link but I feel I might get banned due to it being related to a kids horse show sperged by adult. If you want the link, ask me.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino