• ”i hate these scumfuckers so much”

Careercow Bob "MovieBob" ChipmanObese Fascist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by neural, Nov 11, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

What would happen if MovieBob met Andrew Dobson in an unidenified basement apartment??

Poll closed Jun 14, 2018.
  1. They'll fight because Bob keeps trying to use his Mario Amiibo on Splatoon 2

15 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. They'll argue about the role of hot lesbians in Bob's Superior Future

24 vote(s)
    11.7%
  3. They'll commiserate & cry over the electoral loss of YAS QUEEN and the Evil DRUMPF

87 vote(s)
    42.2%
  4. Dobson will start drawing fanart of Bob in the Mario suit, won't finish it

12 vote(s)
    5.8%
  5. Dobson will steal Bob's phone to use his Twitter account, we won't notice a thing tho

19 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. They'll have a feast of McNuggets, Bob's party starter!

25 vote(s)
    12.1%
  7. :islamic content: (Please specify in thread, with as graphic detail as humanly possible)

24 vote(s)
    11.7%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on MovieBob
  1. Most Ivy J.D.s who attain the height of their profession are secretly dying inside knowing they are viewed as unevolved by a youtube "personality".

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Oh Long Johnson

Oh Long Johnson Collecting your suffering when you die
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm not sure in what way? I mean, I don't want to have to defend Bob here, but what he claims to own is more or less what he describers it as when he says it's like a "Honda Civic" - a ubiquitous, mid-priced handgun.

• DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I guess in that they're describing it as a tool for cops and hunters that's designed for heavy use, and the $800 price tag seems steep for a Geek.com freelancer who rattles a tin cup on Patreon. I could be wrong.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole

kiwifarms.net
  4. First, gun prices are hella misleading. Nobody ever pays MSRP for a gun unless they have to special order it from the manufacturer, or they're a moron. Shop around a bit - particularly online - and you'll find that same gun for ~700. Or catch a sale at your friendly local gun shop, or buy it second hand and you can probably get it for maybe as little as ~500.

And nah, a .357 revolver is basically your standard "big people" revolver. That is, it's a step up from a .22 pocket revolver, or a .38 "Saturday Night" special. The 686 is S&W's offering, but basically every company that does revolvers has one or more lines of them on offering... Ruger's Security-Six, Taurus' Model 66, Colt used to have the Trooper, etc. Many models, all very similar to each other, all fairly popular. My dad and my brother in law both have .357s as their nightstand guns.

I'd be interested in finding out if Bob actually fires .357 rounds, though. In my experience, most people like to say they have a .357, but what they effectively has is an overpriced .38 special.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    #34604 MembersSchoolPizza, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Tbh I find the idea of Bob owning a firearm both laughable and dangerous.

I find the idea that him owning a firearm making him believe he’s an expert on the second amendment even more laughable and even more dangerous.

• Agree Agree x 11
    MightyBiteySnake

MightyBiteySnake happ spuuk moth

kiwifarms.net
  6. I wonder if Bob will end up starting a shooting with his gun if things get too bad for him. What would even happen?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Truthboi

Truthboi Prince of filthy weeaboos

kiwifarms.net
  7. It's always a safe bet that his "expertise" was copied from wikipedia and/or some clickbait/twitter. He's not an original man.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I'll let Yahtzee explain:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler Loves Cheez-Its and America too
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. It's so infuriating watching him call himself a pragmatist and "whatever get's results" and at the same time totally dismiss the midwest, the blue collar working class and every attempt by the Democrats to pander to them.

You need them if you want to win you stupid fuck!

If Bob was a pragmatist like he claims he wouldn't shit all over Bernie Sanders supporters or be so openly racist towards white people.

• Agree Agree x 13
    Knyttet

Knyttet Who will comfort me?

kiwifarms.net
  10. Ruth Bader Ginsburg recently had a fall and is rumored to be leaving the Court in 2019. I'm not predicting any salt from Bob, (especially since he likes to act cool about things other people think he'll be salty about,) but that has to at least be a little concerning for him. Especially if Trump goes on to pick Based White Male # 3 for the spot.

Also, I have to laugh at the idea of Bob keeping a gun for home defense. Even if a thief DID break into his basement, said thief would look around, see all of the dead-eyed Mario figurines staring back at him, and the pile of damaged and deflated Princess Peach blow up sex dolls, and retreat back the way he came, terrified that he might run into the accursed, hollow-souled creature who crafted such an unholy sight.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I don't think Bob really goes to the shooting range, otherwise we'd see more Twitter rants about whatever mayonnaise ghouls he didn't like the look of that day, and it would mean climbing the stairs to leave his basement.

I picture him more as the spree killer type who would snap and try shoot up a gym or a GameStop where the "dude bros" hang out, only for him to collapse as his numerous health problems catch up to him at once.

I don't know enough about film to understand Bob's analogy, but the return of Japanese games I'd put down to a mix of Japanese games getting better (albeit slowly) and western games dropping in quality as they are more about loot boxes and social justice. I think Bob wants Japan to be winning because it's one step closer to the nostalgic days of 8 and 16 bit Nintendo. The same reason he was hyped about the Switch using cartridges.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. He'd get tired too quickly and pass out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    big baby jesus

big baby jesus Damn, I Wish I Was Barb's Lover
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I can tell Kavanaugh ins't a rapist because there aren't enough hip hop songs about him.

Got anything about Ruth having the bone injuries?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I doubt Bob has been to the shooting range with the gun he says is for home security. You know, to keep his accuracy high and get comfortable with the recoil.

• Agree Agree x 8
    The Nothingness

The Nothingness The one with no body!

kiwifarms.net
  15. You thought the Kavanaugh shit was bad, wait until Trump replaces Ginsburg. That's when the real salt is going to be unleashed.
    This is the only gun Bob owns and has any expertise in:
    Nintendo-Entertainment-System-NES-Zapper-Gray-L.jpg

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. While that will bring amazing temper tantrums from the MSM and left, Robert Muller concluding that there was no collusion between the Trump administration and Russia would bring the most amazing salt from the likes go Bob and his ilk.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Godzilla@1989

Godzilla@1989 Marlon Brando's eyes!

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. It'd be like that scene from The Thing where Wilford Brimley freaks out and shoots up the radio room.

"Trump wants to be uuuuuuuuuussssss!"

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Replicant Sasquatch

Replicant Sasquatch Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt Autism Magnate

kiwifarms.net
  18. They run between 500 and 750 used depending on model number, condition, and features. Performance Center models are sold at a significant premium. The 686 has been around for at least 30 years by now, so there's plenty of used stock out there.
    Bob Chipman used the word "former" in place of "latter". Someone better tell him it ain't opposites day.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    The Shadow

The Shadow Festive Yuletide Gremlin

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.