• “Lecturer fucking treated me like I am special needs, not once but TWICE in this lecture. You shall be hearing from my mother later.“

Careercow Bob "MovieBob" ChipmanObese Fascist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by neural, Nov 11, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

What would happen if MovieBob met Andrew Dobson in an unidenified basement apartment??

Poll closed Jun 14, 2018.
  1. They'll fight because Bob keeps trying to use his Mario Amiibo on Splatoon 2

15 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. They'll argue about the role of hot lesbians in Bob's Superior Future

24 vote(s)
    11.7%
  3. They'll commiserate & cry over the electoral loss of YAS QUEEN and the Evil DRUMPF

87 vote(s)
    42.2%
  4. Dobson will start drawing fanart of Bob in the Mario suit, won't finish it

12 vote(s)
    5.8%
  5. Dobson will steal Bob's phone to use his Twitter account, we won't notice a thing tho

19 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. They'll have a feast of McNuggets, Bob's party starter!

25 vote(s)
    12.1%
  7. :islamic content: (Please specify in thread, with as graphic detail as humanly possible)

24 vote(s)
    11.7%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on MovieBob
  1. I can't imagine Bob sitting on a nice chair with a much nicer Brandy. That level of sophistication is hard to imagine to a fat whale that lives in his brother's basement. Right now he reminds me of the lolcow I main called Clawshrimpy when he reee'd ableist.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. doesn't shrimpy look like a blobfish? Guess Bob's a blobwhale then

• Like Like x 2
    andr0id psycho sho(ker

andr0id psycho sho(ker I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Yeah. I was about to use the word blob but I want to diversify my descriptions as it is the current year after all.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm the only who thinks that the supossed "superior future" of Bob it's pretty similar to the etnically diverse elite of the Interior Party of 1984?

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  5. That, and countries like Cuba and Venezuela.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Urvy1A

Urvy1A Dogs guard. Cats watch...and judge.

kiwifarms.net
  6. If Bob went alt-right, he’d be one of the ones calling people “optics cucks” for telling him to tone down his rhetoric. He already does this with his own side, the only difference is the terminology. Anyone who expresses distaste at his desires to genocide the white working class is “performative left”.

• Like Like x 2
    TheImportantFart

TheImportantFart Prison Break Wind
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Black panther isnt a sci-fi movie.

Also
    [​IMG]

'movie' Bob chipman everyone.

• Winner Winner x 17
    kiwifarms.net
  8. It's very odd to me how Bob wants to specifically be called a leftist but doesn't want to hold any of the believes that leftists actually hold. I don't get it. Why do you specifically want to be called a leftist when you don't actually fall in line with what the left philosophically believe in?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Bob thinking Black Panther is science fiction pretty much explains everything you need to know concerning his knowledge of science. It contains neither hard sciences nor soft sciences. It's just a dumb comic book fantasy movie.

Science Fiction and not "action movies with laaaaazers" is very rare in the cinema nowadays.

• Agree Agree x 10
    #36449 The Shadow, Jan 12, 2019 at 8:22 PM
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 8:45 PM
    The Shadow

The Shadow protecting dogs and shredding tunes for the Duke

kiwifarms.net
  10. Shit's hilarious. Quit dreaming you're some kind of Mycroft Holmes, dude. The only thing you have in common is you're both fat fucks.

Also, what in the fuck does "pro-intervention, but anti-conquest and anti-colonialist" mean, in practical terms? It's very good to bomb the shit out of people, but very bad to go in and fix anything afterward? The Clintons have a lot to answer for, but high on the list is turning two generations of mainstream Dems into flailing dimwits as far as anything related to force projection.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Keep in mind this won last year. Also keep in my mind is if Bob thinks BP will be the first to win Best Picture directed by a black man, I would like to remind him about a little movie called 12 Years a Slave won Best Picture for 2013.

Also, does he also remember Moonlight as well?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Godzilla@1989

Godzilla@1989 Marlon Brando's eyes!

kiwifarms.net
  12. This tells me Bob has either:

A. Does not know anything about well known movies

B. Does not watch the Oscars

C. Does know his shit, but is extremely disingenuous about it

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Truthboi

Truthboi Prince of filthy weeaboos

kiwifarms.net
  13. D. A & B

• Agree Agree x 3
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  14. I go with all of the above myself. I think the reason why he wants Black Panther to win, because he is pandering to the woke crowd. Then again, even The Pink Panther films never got nominated for Best Picture.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Urvy1A

Urvy1A Dogs guard. Cats watch...and judge.

kiwifarms.net
  15. Do you think Blobb watched moonlight or even understood anything about it? He can barely understand cape shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I doubt he actually watched it. The only time he brought it up was well a LGBT black movie was correctly named Best Picture over La La Land.

I know the Oscars aren't for anyone but I watch them because I like movies, though they are sadly now pandering to Bob's crowd.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Godzilla@1989

Godzilla@1989 Marlon Brando's eyes!

kiwifarms.net
  17. I can picture him on some high brow debate/film criticism show guzzling brandy from a fish bowl, wiping his mouth on his sleeve, and asking the host to repeat the question.

I think the answer is that (like many on the left) he knows things like censorship are bad, but he sees it as the words themselves being bad and not the behaviour behind them. He has no problem with censorship if it matches his goals (see Dead or Alive Xtreme 3) and tries to weasel his way out of it when called on it. It's the same with eugenics. Bob has shown time and again he's in favour of the concept, but don't stick that filthy, evil word to him or you're blocked friendo. This is why the left in general is constantly taken by surprise when they cheer a modern day book burning or someone getting punched in the street.

Him being pro-intervention is pretty funny because he'd never have to go and do the fighting in wars he supports.

"Any" being the key word here. If feminism wins, he will be first against the wall for being a straight white male misogynerd. If "the elite who matter" win, he will be up against the wall for being one of the useless drains on society. If globalist no-boarder 1 world government wins, he'd be displaced to make room for the superior immigrants because he's a straight white male with all that privilege. Even his moon wheat and space travel future has no place for him as he likely wouldn't survive the trip to space.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I can only imagine him screaming "BUT I'M ONE OF THE GOOD ONES! I CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR ORDER!" once the realization come down upon him like a jackhammer. Bob doesn't know what he is asking for, and will never do until the gun is resting against his head, or he is incapable of going to the moon as he desired.

• Like Like x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  19. You know who Bob is? He's Wayne Gale from Natural Born Killers. He's the ego-centric, self-serving psychopath whose own obsession ultimately ends up killing him.

The only difference is that Bob would likely die running away like the coward he is instead of facing his fate head on.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  20. When Black Panther loses Best Picture, he'll do the same thing he did in the aftermath of the 2016 election: blame old white people.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Someone in a Tree

Someone in a Tree Renowned robot bear conductor

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.