• Revelation 9:6
    “And in those days people will seek death and will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Careercow Bob "MovieBob" ChipmanObese Fascist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by neural, Nov 11, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

What would happen if MovieBob met Andrew Dobson in an unidenified basement apartment??

Poll closed Jun 14, 2018.
  1. They'll fight because Bob keeps trying to use his Mario Amiibo on Splatoon 2

15 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. They'll argue about the role of hot lesbians in Bob's Superior Future

24 vote(s)
    11.7%
  3. They'll commiserate & cry over the electoral loss of YAS QUEEN and the Evil DRUMPF

87 vote(s)
    42.2%
  4. Dobson will start drawing fanart of Bob in the Mario suit, won't finish it

12 vote(s)
    5.8%
  5. Dobson will steal Bob's phone to use his Twitter account, we won't notice a thing tho

19 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. They'll have a feast of McNuggets, Bob's party starter!

25 vote(s)
    12.1%
  7. :islamic content: (Please specify in thread, with as graphic detail as humanly possible)

24 vote(s)
    11.7%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on MovieBob
  1. He's going to get Leonard F. Shanered so fucking hard.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Maybe he thinks Trump winning means we're in the mirror universe. I hope I live to see the Terran Empire BTFO everyone.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Live by the Woke, die by the Woke.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Positron

Positron A Genital Milliner
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Just finished catching up on the last nine pages of this thread. Holy Christ, a lot happens when you don’t pay attention to Bob for a few weeks.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. What did Russ Pitts do again?

• Feels Feels x 2
    MightyBiteySnake

MightyBiteySnake happ spuuk moth

kiwifarms.net
  6. He wrote an article sperging about Gamergate, but also let slip that maybe games media isn't perfect after all which caused the rabid anti-GGers to dogpile him. Then Zoe Quinn got involved and he got snippy at her saying he thought she was done being the center of attention which turned it into a feeding frenzy.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. He became the sixth guy in the games press to be fucked by Zoe Quinn, but without the compensation of orgasm.

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Someone in a Tree

Someone in a Tree Renowned robot bear conductor

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm fairly certain he's confident that lack of competition will be more than offset by unity and cohesion. Of course, that's because he's the sort of closeted authoritarian who naively believes that if you set up things right humans will just do exactly what you want and all sorts of divisions and disagreements won't pop up, ever, then inevitably throws a fit and blames the outgroup when things just don't work out because ideal developments are more than uncommon.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Which is odd because the Federations brighter future is strongly anti-corporatist, anti obligarchic and is run by people with a deep sense of moral integrity backed up by a level of technology and infrastructure which makes capitalism redundant since everyone can have a big mansion and nice food. You do your job because you're good at it and it makes you happy, this goes right to the top. The big shots like the presidents or admirals in star trek are effectively normal people who just happens to be the best man for the job.
    It's also worth noting that while national borders are largely redundant cultural divides are still strongly present even if the nastyer aspects are gone. Picards brother chides him for drinking replicator crap instead of real french wine, O'brien fucking loves ireland and Sisko is pretty salty about whitewashing 20th century discrimination against african amercans
    This contrasts with Bobs utopia which is a amoral capitalistic obligarchy with an inevitable underclass and the obliteration of all cultures as 'irrelivant'.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Agree Agree x 3
    #37349 Emperor Julian, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Now I want the True and Honest mod, but instead of replacing the Boomer with Chris Chan it replaces it with Bob. It's a shame most of Bob's iconic lines are Tweets because I can imagine it now. The Boomer wearing Bob's "Back in the day" Nintendo shirt, gasping for breath and ranting about the superior future, moon wheat, and Call of Duty in the distance, and screaming "No bad tactics!" whenever he attacks.

That's one mistake a lot of people make with Star Trek. It's more like America where the boarders between states (planets in the federation) are fairly lax, but when it comes to other nations outside of the federation there are strict boarders, foreign policy, and all the stuff that real communists these days consider unacceptable. Can you imagine if something like the neutral zone existed under Trump?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd 10 Gaschamber 20 GOTO 10

kiwifarms.net
  11. I’m the first to admit I know little to nothing about GamerGate as I wasn’t really active in gaming or social media at the time it hit, but this seems so pathetic. I’m also not one to use the word cuck unironically, but seriously? Has there even been such a high level of cuckoldry before? And does Russ Pitts need his own thread?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Anthony Burch.

Also Jake Rapp. :suffering:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    Judge Dredd

kiwifarms.net
  13. To be fair pretty much any border with a rival military power has been a total shit-show historically. The Romulan star empire is more like having a modern principate Roman Empire were mexico is. You're not dealing with a bunch of desperate bajorans scrambling accross the border.
    Peopledo seem less likely to move in star trek, probably something to do with Federation Mexico probably being a really nice place to live and the 'immigrants' being seperate species rather then just other humans. I remember it being a plot point that Cardassians find our prefered enviroments cold and painfully bright and our art boring.
    Then again Bob chipman percieves his nations rivals as part of the superior future so may he thinks the federation is going to be run like the dominion.

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #37353 Emperor Julian, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Well at the end of the day Bob is just dumb an assumes all cultures should think and act the same, even though that is where real diversity dies. Bob and ilk like him wet their pants over immigrants because they believe they will have a brown underclass that will be gracious to their overlords where folks like him won't have to do the yucky work. Bob is a weird hybrid of a Randian Objectivist and some Neo-Liberal, even though those two ideologies shouldn't even get along well in the first place given an objectivist's distaste in strong centralized government.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Oscars sperging.
    85733FCF-3A1B-4E82-9A9B-61D4E6F595DC.jpeg

08D7071C-0C04-41E4-A55A-4EE61BEFAE64.jpeg

DCABECBD-4B73-4F81-9C3A-A2DA62024DDA.jpeg

3C4F0763-DCE7-4DC9-AE2D-7E0E3E3E0887.jpeg

1187EAF2-48BF-4A43-B963-FFC71F77750B.jpeg

For someone who claims that Black Panther is the most significant film ever made, he sure misses the point of the film’s story.
    136F6E74-0CDD-42AA-AEAF-32B78220F19D.png

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Godzilla@1989

Godzilla@1989 Marlon Brando's eyes!

kiwifarms.net
  16. Bob's superior space future probably looks more like a more dystopian Mass Effect which is idealized space neoliberalism to Star Trek's idealized space communism.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Does Bob realize the reason the media cycle is unfriendly to award shows is literally because no one fucking watches them anymore?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Cleric of Autism

Cleric of Autism My god Autismo demands I preach to you

kiwifarms.net
  18. I still wish I knew what this "Black Panther" movie he talks about is since it doesn't seem like the one I saw.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Same with the Last Jedi.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Godzilla@1989

Godzilla@1989 Marlon Brando's eyes!

kiwifarms.net
  20. 11 tweets? Bob, you have a blog. Use it.

Despite his long winded rant about how the reason nobody watches the OSCARs has nothing to do with snobbery, on tweet 9/11 he undoes it all by telling them to let Black Panther win because it's the only film nominated people actually saw.

We know why no one likes the OSCARs. It's the same reason no one cares about the IGF, the Hugos, or Cannes (I know Cannes isn't an award show but it's the same problem). It's out of touch, self important, pretentious cucks patting themselves on the back giving awards not based of quality or merit, but to whoever has the most connections or whatever strokes the judges egos. The OSCARs has the extra sting of being a show where millionaires giving each other gold statues while claiming they are humble.

But don't take my word for it. Hear it from someone Bob actually likes.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    Judge Dredd

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.