Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
“Trump’s a mobster! I tells ya!”
View attachment 694205
I'd really like to know where bob has gotten this idea that concrete is a, to use his words, "obsolete building technique inferior to steel beams" idea from. He brings it up every few months as some sort of dig against trump. Maybe if bob actually lived in boston instead of the burbs then he would know how a modern skyscraper is built.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
It's more Black Panther is a character that people liked. He was introduced in Civil War. He was fantastic in that. His solo movie was good enough. Not the groundbreaking thing that the SJW's hold it up as, but a decent fun capeshit movie. No major flaws beyond a handful of weak plot points. And it introduced a bunch of new characters, the best of which were used much better in Infinity War.

But Black Panther was at least a little better known. Yeah he was C list. But there was only ever one Black Panther. And he was a Stan Lee/Jack Kirby creation. With a fairly consistent look over the years. He showed up in the cartoons. You knew he was gonna show up in Avengers.

Whereas Captain Marvel is a complete shitshow. This chick is the Fourth or Fifth Marvel Captain Marvel alone, not to mention the Shazam Captain Marvel who gets his own movie next week. So even for people who know Captain Marvel, they all know a different one. And they made the movie about the one that is unquestionably the worst of all of them. Mar Vel, Monica Rambeau and Genus Vel were all much much better more interesting characters. (Phyla Vel is about on par with Carol, but I dont think she ever used the name.)
As a DC bot, if shazam out performs CapMar I will laugh my shiny metal ass off. (Though i could sperg out awhile on the Batson family.)

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd really like to know where bob has gotten this idea that concrete is a, to use his words, "obsolete building technique inferior to steel beams" idea from. He brings it up every few months as some sort of dig against trump. Maybe if bob actually lived in boston instead of the burbs then he would know how a modern skyscraper is built.
Probably views it as the building material of “lower inferior garbage people”, same way he constantly shits on coal. Because blue collar workers and all that.

Cleric of Autism

My god Autismo demands I preach to you
kiwifarms.net
Does the Mob (or some local equivalent) have a major presence in Bahston? I thought their big "ethnic" population was Irish, and they never really cottoned on to the "organized" part of "organized crime."
There was at one point a pretty substantial Irish mob presence in Boston, but not sure what the situation is nowadays though

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
There was at one point a pretty substantial Irish mob presence in Boston, but not sure what the situation is nowadays though
Eh, there seems to be a little of it's presence still (least what I got from a quick google search), mostly it's small time family's doing drug related business along with small gang warfares that mostly take place in Southhill and St.Mary's Park.

iRON-mAn

kiwifarms.net
"A lot y'all ain't been alive when this would happen on the reg..."

Coming from somebody who was a young kid during this time period.
Don't you know Bob was born with a complete and intimate knowledge of the universe?

Of course Trump used Ready Mix Concrete. He built in New York. There was no other options. "More MOdern Materials" were for other places. People that brought them in learned to swim using them. I'm sure Trump used a mob connected garbage service as well. Because once again that's all there was!
I think he just hears the word 'modern' and thinks of the superior future. Like 'if only that damn dirty Trump had used modern materials, I'd have moon wheat by now'.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Does the Mob (or some local equivalent) have a major presence in Bahston? I thought their big "ethnic" population was Irish, and they never really cottoned on to the "organized" part of "organized crime."
Boston was a mob stronghold for a while. Not sure what things are like these days, but back in the mafia's heyday it was -- as is true of many things -- overshadowed by the proximity of New York, where the real power base was.

What's amazing about this is that we get the biggest whack in over 30 years (Bob isn't wrong about that, although there have been several hits lately, indicating some sort of power struggle is going on, including a hilarious near-botch at a McDonald's drive-thru in the Bronx some months ago), we get it in a peaceful bedroom community (Todt Hill is one of Staten Island's richest neighborhoods; it's all McMansions up there) ... and it's not about NYC slipping back into a violent hellhole under DeBlasio's misrule where the mob feels like they can get away with this shit, but nope, it's ALL DRUMPF ALL THE TIME, HE USED SHITTY MOBBED UP CONCRETE AND ROY COHN WAS A CONSIGLIERE EVEN THOUGH HE WAS JEWISH WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY MCNUGGETS.

Depressing.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Boston was a mob stronghold for a while. Not sure what things are like these days, but back in the mafia's heyday it was -- as is true of many things -- overshadowed by the proximity of New York, where the real power base was.

What's amazing about this is that we get the biggest whack in over 30 years (Bob isn't wrong about that, although there have been several hits lately, indicating some sort of power struggle is going on, including a hilarious near-botch at a McDonald's drive-thru in the Bronx some months ago), we get it in a peaceful bedroom community (Todt Hill is one of Staten Island's richest neighborhoods; it's all McMansions up there) ... and it's not about NYC slipping back into a violent hellhole under DeBlasio's misrule where the mob feels like they can get away with this shit, but nope, it's ALL DRUMPF ALL THE TIME, HE USED SHITTY MOBBED UP CONCRETE AND ROY COHN WAS A CONSIGLIERE EVEN THOUGH HE WAS JEWISH WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY MCNUGGETS.

Depressing.
Well ya know, in Bobo's case he needs to bring it full circle and connect it to the topic he can bitch most about without someone calling him a walking sack of blubber...oh wait...

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Well ya know, in Bobo's case he needs to bring it full circle and connect it to the topic he can bitch most about without someone calling him a walking sack of blubber...oh wait...
He's making it sound like Trump himself ordered this hit, and that this is going to blow up to become the big scandal that finally takes down Trump. Because the ten million other times the declaration that "Drumpf is finished!" was made don't count.

Also to highlight how dumb Bob is, he's peddling this like it's some brand new information that not that many people know about. He said in that last tweet that he was wondering when the entire Mafia thing would be brought up.

Hey stupid: this has been brought up numerous times. Especially back during the election. Plenty of coverage was done about Trump's connections to the Mafia. It didn't go anywhere because:
  1. It's not that surprising given his business background
  2. It's not that huge of a deal
  3. You and the rest of Trump's critics chose to sperg about ten million other things (like Russia)

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
AOC talked a lot but at the end of the day it was Unions that killed the Amazon deal because Amazon won't cave to the mafia that is organized labor in this country.

Unions actively support the DNC who brings in low cost labor to supplant the American worker and people think they are on their side. Unions don't give a fuck about their members they care about the dues and they know that eventually Juan and Juanita will be conned into joining and that's more cash for them.
It depends on the state you're referring to.

Apparently California has some law that requires anything project that receives a single penny of state funding to be classed 'public works', and all public works projects must be unionized. If the relevant unions can't produce the requisite manpower, they're not told to fuck off, they're told to get more union members.. Then they collect dues from the warm bodies that aren't actually competent to perform the work (imagine the stereotypes associated with road crews, and you'll get the picture), and those dues are turned into political donations to PACs that support candidates that will ensure the trough remains full of public works pork barrel projects.

Think about it - Jerry Brown got elected back in the 80's and promised a high-speed train, running north and south through the major municipalities, and it went massively over budget, and didn't even get close to completion. Then the fucker got BACK into office more recently, made the same promise, with the same results.... but SOMEHOW, no one questions the huge amount of money that evaporated into thin air.

It's fucking mind-boggling.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Irish Mob ruled New York for generations, and still rule Boston. In the modern era they are less known or flashy. Mainly because in places like Boston they achieved near complete political capture. By the time the Italian mob showed up the Irish mob was the Cops. Heck in Boston in the 1970’s the Irish mob wholly owned the FBI offices.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
California has some law that requires anything project that receives a single penny of state funding to be classed 'public works', and all public works projects must be unionized. If the relevant unions can't produce the requisite manpower, they're not told to fuck off, they're told to get more union members.. Then they collect dues from the warm bodies that aren't actually competent to perform the work (imagine the stereotypes associated with road crews, and you'll get the picture), and those dues are turned into political donations to PACs that support candidates that will ensure the trough remains full of public works pork barrel projects.

Think about it - Jerry Brown got elected back in the 80's and promised a high-speed train, running north and south through the major municipalities, and it went massively over budget, and didn't even get close to completion. Then the fucker got BACK into office more recently, made the same promise, with the same results.... but SOMEHOW, no one questions the huge amount of money that evaporated into thin air.

It's fucking mind-boggling.
I'm imagining that, but instead of a train, it's an attempt at terraforming the moon in anticipation of planting Moon Wheat (TM).

Somehow, in Bob's mind, literal billions of (taxpayer) dollars being flushed down the drain is a good thing, but Trump working with the mob to get shit done (in New York City, a place notoriously difficult to get shit done in) is the end of the world as we know it.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Somehow, in Bob's mind, literal billions of (taxpayer) dollars being flushed down the drain is a good thing, but Trump working with the mob to get shit done (in New York City, a place notoriously difficult to get shit done in) is the end of the world as we know it.
Bob is one of the most intellectually dishonest hypocrites I've ever heard of, and too stupid to disguise his opportunistic bullshit to any degree.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob’s two cents on Beto running for President after he loses the senate.

View attachment 694392
Bob’s a pretty good indicator of what progressives want. The only thing that sets him apart from most of them is his lack of a filter. So while most progressives think “it’d be nice if we outright sterilize conservatives,” Bob will outright fucking say it.

So if he’s openly shitting on Beto, it’s probably a safe bet they want the black one with the vagina.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
So Bob was recently bitching about how One Day at a Time’s possible cancellation would be bad for Latino representation.

And now it’s cancelled and he’s not okay with it.

Apologies if this is a shitty crop btw.
View attachment 694572
Isn't it a stereotype to assume that all Latinos only watch comedy/drama TV series?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino