Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
For anyone wondering what blob means by the "dirtbag left", he's indirectly referring to a podcast called Chapo Trap House that made fun of him. It's pretty funny seeing him completely unable to respond to criticism when it comes from what he sees as his own side.
He should get used to it. Any left-leaning outfit with a lick of sense has got to understand that Bob is nothing but a massive liability, or would be if he had any influence.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, but I'm too busy laughing at his latest tweet.
View attachment 757434
This is what I like about Bob. He thinks he's smarter than everyone else and thus "deserves" his Superior Future (right the fuck now, dammit!), but what has he done to move progress toward the Superior Future? Has he created the machinery needed to make traditional farming techniques obsolete? Has he developed the rockets needed to get humans to the moon quickly and efficiently, or the habitats needed to colonize it? Has he developed a means of terraforming the moon, or at least a method of growing wheat in hard vacuum?
The answer is a deafening "No." The man who believes himself smarter than all those filthy Trump voters (the ones most likely to develop the technologies and techniques needed to make the Superior Future possible, ironically) has done fuck all to move mankind closer to the Superior Future. Yet he believes he deserves it... for some reason.
The disparity between what he feels he deserves and what he has done to deserve it is what makes Bob so damn funny.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone have a beer with you in the first place?

View attachment 758462

View attachment 758463
I find myself agreeing with Bob on something here. Getting drunk with Elizabeth Warren would be fun as shit.

"*Hic* And that'sh when I told 'em I was an injun. And those shtupid fucksh believed me! I had those morons running around for years saying 'Look how progreshive we are for having the first Native American law professor!'"

Godzilla@1989

Marlon Brando's eyes!
kiwifarms.net
I find myself agreeing with Bob on something here. Getting drunk with Elizabeth Warren would be fun as shit.

"*Hic* And that'sh when I told 'em I was an injun. And those shtupid fucksh believed me! I had those morons running around for years saying 'Look how progreshive we are for having the first Native American law professor!'"
Unless Bob tries to hit on her, which is plausible.

Mola Ram

kiwifarms.net
Is anyone even remotely suprised Bob doesnt have any problem exteriminating the peasents?

He really is a nasty piece of shit when push comes to shove.
Any of you who had the "BURNING PEASANTS ALIVE IS NOT A WAR CRIME BECAUSE THEY'RE PEASANTS" square on your MovieBob GoT Hot Take Bingo, please collect your winnings.

Mola Ram

kiwifarms.net
How is he still going on about beer? Does he know tons of photos like this exist?
View attachment 758727
Bob does not seem to pay much heed to the longstanding rumors (I mean 20+ years old at this point) that Hillary is basically a functioning alcoholic. Out of loyalty, ignorance, or sheer pigheaded contrariness, who knows.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
The disparity between what he feels he deserves and what he has done to deserve it is what makes Bob so damn funny.
I'd have more respect for him if he gave any impression of understanding any of it.

Moon Wheat and Moon Rocks are both features of The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, which is a perfectly fine bit of fiction, and the Superior Future is Star Trek, but I can't recall any evidence he understands anything to do with real space science.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Bob does not seem to pay much heed to the longstanding rumors (I mean 20+ years old at this point) that Hillary is basically a functioning alcoholic. Out of loyalty, ignorance, or sheer pigheaded contrariness, who knows.
I love how he's calling Kavanaugh a drunk when Bob has put out plenty of tweets that indicate that he himself is an alcoholic.

Arachnophile

"Ahuhuhuhu~"
kiwifarms.net
Bob wishes he was on the same level as Dracula. Not to mention Dracula is much more sympathetic. Chipman's much closer to the blob.
Funny thing is, Dracula is less blood-thirsty than Bob.

I'd love to ask Bob who he thinks is going to catch the fish, mend the clothes, tend the horses, cook the food, and all the other menial labor that needs tending in order to maintain the lavish luxury of not only the Red Keep, but the capital city of Westeros. Is it the robots? The last time someone tried to automate labor in Game of Thrones it was the Children of the Forest making White Walkers.

Mola Ram

kiwifarms.net
Funny thing is, Dracula is less blood-thirsty than Bob.

I'd love to ask Bob who he thinks is going to catch the fish, mend the clothes, tend the horses, cook the food, and all the other menial labor that needs tending in order to maintain the lavish luxury of not only the Red Keep, but the capital city of Westeros. Is it the robots? The last time someone tried to automate labor in Game of Thrones it was the Children of the Forest making White Walkers.
Ya know, maybe Bob isn't really in favor of eugenics, since his fit of pique would allow an army of eunuchs to win.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino