Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R.E.O. Spedwagon

Lurks coolly
kiwifarms.net
I really wonder what Bob even means with the whole "beating the Trump voter base into irrelevancy" thing.
Anyone campaigning on the platform of "fuck Trump and everyone who voted for him" would just get outvoted by all the "obsolete" states, so anyone wanting to affect actual change would have to appeal to the more rural, conservative states, which would immediately invoke Bob's ire.

I really don't know just what he is hoping to accomplish here.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I really wonder what Bob even means with the whole "beating the Trump voter base into irrelevancy" thing.
Anyone campaigning on the platform of "fuck Trump and everyone who voted for him" would just get outvoted by all the "obsolete" states, so anyone wanting to affect actual change would have to appeal to the more rural, conservative states, which would immediately invoke Bob's ire.

Well he's just really stupid and lets his hatred overide any logical aims or objectives.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net

Bob legit believes that his techno-fascist wet dream party can essentially either "rig the system" to win the election or seize power in a putsch, upon which they will carry out a brutal reign of pogroms against The Poors that will make Leo I, Hitler, and the Romanovs look like amateurs. At which point, the robots will just spring out of the ground like the Spartoi and prevent society from collapsing (either that, or the Poors are lobotomized and hooked up to control chips to turn them into organic robots, WH40K-style). Really, the dreams of the Superior Future are a rationalization for his seething hatred of lower-class people.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Bob legit believes that his techno-fascist wet dream party can essentially either "rig the system" to win the election or seize power in a putsch, upon which they will carry out a brutal reign of pogroms against The Poors that will make Leo I, Hitler, and the Romanovs look like amateurs. At which point, the robots will just spring out of the ground like the Spartoi and prevent society from collapsing (either that, or the Poors are lobotomized and hooked up to control chips to turn them into organic robots, WH40K-style). Really, the dreams of the Superior Future are a rationalization for his seething hatred of lower-class people.
It really shines through in his galactically stupid take on Game of Thrones. Really, I've heard a lot of defenses and criticisms of that episode, from "no one saw it coming" to "it was perfectly foreshadowed from the very beginning." But only Bob is actually psychotic enough to claim the filthy peasants had it coming. I don't mean to harp on it, but I'm legitimately awed. He has even less self-awareness than I thought, and I thought he had none.

The Shadow

Pulp Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
We did it guys, we made it to 1990!
It’s officially the Mario 3 of pages. Let’s hope things go even more downhill from this point on.
Bobby, if you’re reading this, keep it up. Your exceptional brand of spergery is an inspiration to us all
View attachment 758897
An inspiration to go to the gym, eat right and not waste our lives bitching on Twitter.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Bob likes GOT now? Coulda sworn I saw him shit talking it in tweets a year or two back. Guess he had to fall in line being a "pop culture expert" and all.
I distinctly remember him dismissing it as "incredibly dorky," as staggeringly hypocritical a declaration as a man who wears a Super Mario sportcoat for Easter could ever make. Getting on the bandwagon now is probably just so he can get some secondhand attention on Twitter and because he loves to shit on fandoms in distress.

elder god

kiwifarms.net
Game of Thrones sperging.
E3F79F8C-EF77-415F-93D8-B6C3181E02C3.jpeg

143B9D3E-9F16-4BDD-A7F7-5F2D251E7F93.jpeg
Bob if your takes got any colder, scientists would be studying them for reaching temperatures that shouldn't even be possible. The idea that you have to be persuaded into not wanting the smallfolk (who in a city of millions, are not all responsible for their leader's choices) to be brutally murdered because some fuckoff high born decided she didn't like the way they surrendered, then I'm not sure what to say. Its especially galling because one of the major themes of Martin's series is how the politics, infighting, and war mongering of the aristocracy hurts the smallfolk.

“Democrats demonizing white heterosexual men works!”
BBDD5BCD-03D6-4403-97E4-2FADAA52192A.jpeg

982466C5-6328-4C25-BF6A-C19768DCDA4E.jpeg

8BE89589-0547-4B77-9342-CD185C5F677E.jpeg
Yeah, keep that up, it will totally win you the votes you need to beat Trump.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone have a beer with you in the first place?

View attachment 758462

View attachment 758463
First of all, none of these people would give you the time of day. Second, LOL at a 300lbs man *splitting* a 12 pack. What a fucking light weight. And what the fuck with the "fun drunk"/"school teacher drunk" comment? Is this some sort of weird brag about a make-believe social life? "I'm always going out with my school teacher friends and having drinks and a good ol' time". Drunk school teachers are just like any other random drunk person you run into at a bar, because school teachers are just normal people.
I can’t imagine seeing a drunk Bob around people. Drunk spergs seem to get under people’s skin real easily.
I've said a few pages back, I wish I could get drunk with him and just make fun of him to his face and watch him seethe with impotent rage.
How is he still going on about beer? Does he know tons of photos like this exist?
View attachment 758727
"Here you go Bill, you're always complaining about how I never give you head".

I think he honestly think most Americans think like him and other leftists, and the Dem candidate just need to convince all those "moral" voters to get out to the polls. After Dems take control, they will create a system that would make it impossible for those "obsolete" people to ever have a voice ever again. Then it just becomes either "conform or die".

Pokemonquistador

kiwifarms.net

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
I was watching Tucker Carlson tonight, and he brought up a study about how teaching about White Privilege doesn't make liberals more sympathetic to poor blacks, but make liberals less sympathetic to poor whites. FuckheadBob immediately came to mind.

I've been arguing against white privilege my whole adult life. It's fucked up that elite "social scientists" are just now realizing how out of touch they really are to actual society.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I was watching Tucker Carlson tonight, and he brought up a study about how teaching about White Privilege doesn't make liberals more sympathetic to poor blacks, but make liberals less sympathetic to poor whites. FuckheadBob immediately came to mind.

I've been arguing against white privilege my whole adult life. It's fucked up that elite "social scientists" are just now realizing how out of touch they really are to actual society.
I brought this up before here but basically blue checks are driving the hatred of poor whites and making it socially acceptable to shit on them. Blobb being an idiot sheep, takes their cues and runs with not realizing it’s just driving a wedge between people so the wealthy can keep their shit.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino