Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Godzilla@1989

Marlon Brando's eyes!
kiwifarms.net
So James Gunn did his first interview since getting rehired and not surprisingly, he has handled this more maturely than Bob.

Truthboi

Prince of filthy weeaboos
kiwifarms.net
So James Gunn did his first interview since getting rehired and not surprisingly, he has handled this more maturely than Bob.

Why did you need to point out that a professional movie director is more mature than a fat diabetic basement dweller?

That's like saying the sky is blue or at least in Blobbo's case, concrete.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net

James gunn: “There’s a lot of really positive stuff that’s coming out of all of this, and one of those positives is I was able to learn. People have to be able to learn from mistakes. If we take away the possibility for someone to learn and become a better person, I’m not sure what we are left with. I’ve learned all kinds of things about myself through this process.”

Blobb: kill everyone who didn’t vote for Hillary, they’re irredeemable and irrelevant! Fuck them!

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
The last time I heard anything about it was shortly before Pitts had his little meltdown and left The Escapist.

Speaking of Pitts, he put out this article on Medium the other day. He of course downplays why he really left The Escapist.
I started to go through the Russ Pitts article to see how he's holding up since Bobby boi didn't so much as throw him under the buss but threw it on top of Russ. First impressions are he's far more succinct the Bob could ever hop to be. Beyond that I have no idea because I got to this point and let out a loud bark of laughter.

EDIT: Holy shit. Literally the next paragraph he describes how he self diagnosed himself. He then says that he talked to a therapist and doctor about his "depression and anxiety" because of course Bob's Executive Producer for his work at The Escapist suffers from depression and anxiety.

EDIT: Holier shit....I'm getting the feeling that no one liked Pitts reading through his sob story, assuming that any of this writing is true. His dad was depressed and never talked to Russ. You see, mental illness runs in the family. How far back you ask? Well just look at ol' Grand Pappy Pitts.

Why would such a mentally wounded man such as Russ gravitate towards a sociopath such as Bob I wonder?

Or...maybe...Bob found him?

EDIT: Last one. These are the first three comments. Enjoy.

Attachments

Last edited:

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Progress is for people that agree with me only.”
13F16DF0-38BD-47F5-A68C-FCC2F35B0D56.jpeg
Ah, Bob? Politicians usually don't win elections by being hostile fatasses who screech about wanting to persecute their political enemies... or at least not in the cities that don't encourage homeless people to shit in their streets.

Pokemonquistador

kiwifarms.net
I see Bob is continuing to have no sense of self-awareness.
View attachment 759998

We also have this gem.
View attachment 760002
If those universities in Brazil are anything like the ones they have here, they're being taught by people who want to holocaust anyone to the right of Josef Stalin. Wanting to dismantle the brainwashing factory teaching your children to hate everything you hold dear is not an act of "stupidity and evil". It's simply declaring that you no longer want your tax dollars funding this process.

Seeing Bob's attitudes about family members across the political divide, it now makes sense why everyone in his immediate circle seems to love him. Anyone who clucked disapprovingly about his choices and opinions was purged from Bob's life long ago. Bob probably spends the majority of his not-tweeting, not-writing time judging people on their mayonnaise ghoul potential and shunting them away from his path. It's going to be a real shock to Bob one day when the Bubble of Protection he's built around himself bursts and people he didn't vet start to intrude into his life and make trouble for him. (People like law enforcement personnel, friends of his niece, people he stands next to in line and--if I ever get my wish --a group of conservative Veteran biker gang members overhearing Bob drunkenly talking shit about America at a bar.)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino