Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toxinophile

"Too dumb to live, too scared to die"
kiwifarms.net
bullies killed the superior future
View attachment 834124

bob is big bang theory smart
View attachment 834125
If there's one blessing I can appreciate is that Bob is at the very least will put out his uniquely horrible personality on display at a consistent rate and schedule with no signs of stopping soon. It's been 2 years since I've been following Bob and I can happily say there was never a dull moment with him. It's these little things in life that make it all the more enjoyable and I thank Bob for the simple yet special entertainment he brings into this world.

Appreciation aside, I'd like to think Bob's not being sarcastic with this third tweet over here. It funnier to think in my opinion that he's trying to answer what he thinks is a legitimate question, and not just Bob simply dodging a question with the usual grace of a manatee doing aerobic exercise.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
How much does Bob make at the Escapist? Surely it can't take him that long to mash his fingers on a keyboard and bang out another article on how Link totally needs to be made a girl, already. I guess the Escapist just wants a commentator who has a wider range of game experience and hope that person can draw a bigger crowd than Bob. It's obvious the Escapist isn't tired of Bob's politics or his twittersperging, since he's still being paid to produce The Big Picture.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Appreciation aside, I'd like to think Bob's not being sarcastic with this third tweet over here. It funnier to think in my opinion that he's trying to answer what he thinks is a legitimate question, and not just Bob simply dodging a question with the usual grace of a manatee doing aerobic exercise.
It's worse. The tweet asked him a question that the answer is clearly "farming" and he answered it with "cooking."

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
How much does Bob make at the Escapist? Surely it can't take him that long to mash his fingers on a keyboard and bang out another article on how Link totally needs to be made a girl, already. I guess the Escapist just wants a commentator who has a wider range of game experience and hope that person can draw a bigger crowd than Bob. It's obvious the Escapist isn't tired of Bob's politics or his twittersperging, since he's still being paid to produce The Big Picture.

A I always got the impression it was more about sticking it to the 'goobergaters' than anything.

It never occurs to him maybe a group teens calling you fatty in high don't really represent entire swathes of the population or even themselves as a whole. Neither does it occur to him that me and mine is the foundation point of most xenophobic perspectives.

Last edited:

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 834124

bob is big bang theory smart
View attachment 834125
Does anyone else find his use of the term “my future” interesting? This isn’t the first time he’s used it, and it’s usually in reference to those he doesn’t like “denying it” for him.

For example he referred to Julian Assange doing “violence towards [his] future” and “backwards scum threatening [his] future” in reference to people who supported Trump (or at least he believes supported him) and played a role in getting him elected.

Is this just another term for the Superior Future he always prattles on about? If so it’s very telling about what an egotistical, self-centered, delusional prick he is for thinking that his future should entail a Star Trek-esque utopia, and that having the right political beliefs means that he deserves it and those who vote differently from him are denying him that right.

Godzilla@1989

Marlon Brando's eyes!
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else find his use of the term “my future” interesting? This isn’t the first time he’s used it, and it’s usually in reference to those he doesn’t like “denying it” for him.

For example he referred to Julian Assange doing “violence towards [his] future” and “backwards scum threatening [his] future” in reference to people who supported Trump (or at least he believes supported him) and played a role in getting him elected.

Is this just another term for the Superior Future he always prattles on about? If so it’s very telling about what an egotistical, self-centered, delusional prick he is for thinking that his future should entail a Star Trek-esque utopia, and that having the right political beliefs means that he deserves it and those who vote differently from him are denying him that right.
Yeah clearly those who have the same personality and lifestyle as Bob deserves the superior future.

Reactions: Ralph Barnhardt

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
A I always got the impression it was more about sticking it to the 'goobergaters' than anything.

It never occurs to him maybe a group teens calling you fatty in high don't really represent entire swathes of the population or even themselves as a whole. Neither does it occur to him that me and mine is the foundation point of most xenophobic perspectives.
The thing is, who we are in High School may not accurately reflect who we become later in life. Unless you're Bob Chipman who I imagine is the same but worse.

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
The ironic thing is this robs Miles of any actual growth and reduces him to nothing but a replacement for a better hero. Whereas in something like Spiderverse Miles becomes his own Spider-Man as part of the movie’s themes, and succeeds by being different.

Literally having a clone be the enemy of Miles would constantly remind the audience of him not being fit to be Spider-Man, giving him no capacity to stand out and making the representation completely void. It would be like giving Black Panther the Stars and Stripes, or making Blade Captain America. Bob’s version of a diverse hero is to make their most important aspect a white hero
So comics Miles Morales but even worse?

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
So comics Miles Morales but even worse?
...and of course Bob wants a revisionist take on Civil War (comics) Spidey. Because Spidey's part in the story was to show ends do not justify means, and that good intentions pave the road to Hell. Because he found out about Prison 42, the supervillain "parole" program, the nanite fail-safes, and Stark's data-mining, and defected. That led to a team-up with Punisher, because the latter couldn't forgive the pro-reg superheroes letting villains run rampant as long as they were taking down anti-reg supers, and Spidey blew the whistle on the whole thing to the public, dividing public opinion on the Registration Act.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
The Escapist just posted this on their YouTube channel. They are cancelling The Game OverThinker.
This is the slap in the face Bob should have taken back when he first got shitcanned. I learned about him through The Big Picture and found his content mildly informative. He's allowed to get opinionated on that show, but its length forces him to keep his points concise and it makes him sound like much less of a lunatic than he actually is. GameOverThinker lives up to its title, because its usually 20-30 minutes of Bob getting stuck on a rambling, psychotic fit about some subject that is just not that fucking complex. Normally I was always happy to discover a video creator I watched was making longer content, but Bob had the precise opposite effect on me. His longer content really shows the extent of his obessive behavior. He should take The Escapist's direction here, stick with The Big Picture without turning it into the new Overthinker and maybe consider getting a fucking shrink.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino