Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
My superior future doesn’t have fat, diabetic basement dwelling chuds living in it. Also no trannies either, we’d have figured how to remove both elements from society by then.
I was going to say something about how Bob would be happy to keep the trannies in his crawlspace for you, but then I remembered he lives in a crawlspace.

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
What Morlocks do you suppose Bob is referencing? Neither really work that well. The H.G. Wells ones who eat the Eloi, the descendants of the upper classes, or the X-Men ones who are mutants who are so disfigured that they have to resort to living in sewers to not be attacked for how they look?

Either the "Wasteland ghouls" are higher on the food chain or he's comparing them to a group ostracized for their appearance. Either sound "progressive" to you?

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Blobb’s in rare form lately, very angry and talking big from his basement hovel.

With vidcon going on in Vegas and all his breadtube peers there, he’s probably depressed he wasn’t invited to the cool kids club. Blobb thinks he’s their equal and standing shoulder to shoulder with his comrades except they find him gross and idiotic just like those bullies in school he can’t forget about.

RedAntz

kiwifarms.net
So when it's Morlock vs. Eloi, who wins?

Bob never could handle metaphor.
Bob's complete and total blindness for what goes in to keeping him alive is almost Eloi like. He views himself above the Morlocks, who put effort in to keeping him fed and comfortable, while he concerns himself with child like frivolities.
Of course no one is trying to eat Bob. I also don't expect Bob to see the irony of saying "the working class are obsolete subhumans" while quoting a book with the message that you should treat the working class well, because they will rise up and murder you if you don't. I have low expectations for Mr. Chipman.

Last edited:

MembersSchoolPizza

kiwifarms.net
All smart people buy their food from the store, not eat out of dirt.

The nerve of you plebeians.
When I was... Oh, probably seven or eight, some family came to stay with us for a few weeks, and brought along their similarly-aged children.

I grew up on a farm. Not a commercial one, by that point, but most of the infrastructure was still there, and we still farmed a couple acres for our own personal use.

I remember these girl's absolute horror when they learned the potatoes they had been eating came out of the dirt. When my dad ask them where they thought potatoes came from, they answered with no hesitation "the store".

I remember at the time thinking that was funny. As I grew up, I started to find it sad, and then a bit horrifying.

Thank you, Bob, for keeping the trend alive.

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
Can someone translate this Blob-speech into autism speech?
He thinks people meeting with the president are gamergate obessed fans of DC movies who will sperg out and ask the president about internet drama shit, video games, or why Sonic's arms shouldn't be blue.

Bob likes grouping up every group he hates as some kind of monolith rather than a handful a groups with some overlap at best.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For fucks sake, shut the fuck up Bob. You would probably ask AOC or Hillary about your autistic geek shit.

View attachment 835029
One could make a Bob bingo in him asking AOC or Hillary things about:

How we can get the superior future, how we can remove the working class he doesn't like, having pop culture shit he likes put into the Smithsonian.

When I was... Oh, probably seven or eight, some family came to stay with us for a few weeks, and brought along their similarly-aged children.

I grew up on a farm. Not a commercial one, by that point, but most of the infrastructure was still there, and we still farmed a couple acres for our own personal use.

I remember these girl's absolute horror when they learned the potatoes they had been eating came out of the dirt. When my dad ask them where they thought potatoes came from, they answered with no hesitation "the store".

I remember at the time thinking that was funny. As I grew up, I started to find it sad, and then a bit horrifying.

Thank you, Bob, for keeping the trend alive.
One can imagine Bob living well into old age, assuming health problems like diabeetus doesn't get to him, and still thinking we should get crops from hydroponic farms. Even if he did believe hyrdoponics was a future everyone should live on, still cannot get rid of the traditional methods of farming that requires soil while not facing the same cons that comes with hydroponic farms.

He thinks people meeting with the president are gamergate obessed fans of DC movies who will sperg out and ask the president about internet drama shit, video games, or why Sonic's arms shouldn't be blue.

Bob likes grouping up every group he hates as some kind of monolith rather than a handful a groups with some overlap at best.
To Bob, all Trumptards must be gamergate spergs despite the Trump tards being more of boomers that wouldn't give two shits about video games, Vic Mignogna anime drama, and thot bath water.

tsundereaddict

kiwifarms.net
I guess we're bombing the moon. also bob doesnt know what terraforming means.
View attachment 835804
I don't know if this is the Autism kicking in, but I honestly can't tell how serious Bob is being right now. After all of the shit he's said about politics and farming it wouldn't surprise me if he sincerely believes that DARPA is is some sort of collection of mad scientists doing cartoon show shit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this whole 'plant a tree to remove CO2 from the air' thing a bit of a meme? I'm not saying that the science behind it is wrong; I just heard that most of the CO2 that gets removed from the atmosphere by plant life on Earth is removed by ocean-based plants, which are getting killed off, because everybody treats the ocean like shit.

Also could someone explain the 'Moon Wheat' meme to me, I think I understand the broad strokes, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino