Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

How will Bob spend the rest of the year?

• Getting roasted by other lefties due to his genocidal insanity

• Learning to code

• Learning Mandarin Chinese

• Poisoning himself with his cooking

• Getting fired from The Escapist

• Losing his legs to diabetes

• Registering an account on Kiwi Farms

• Your choice (Please describe in detail)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kerth Gersen

kiwifarms.net
The more you scream "anti-Semitism" at something, especially when you're screaming it at arguments that made no mention of race or religion in them, the more it may or may not make it appear that Jewish people actually are doing what actual anti-Semites accuse them of doing.

Not saying I necessarily agree with them, but you're not really helping debunk their arguments.
Well, that allows one to see in action one of the primary tools of their...fuckery. It's like with "dog whistles", "code words", "internalized this and internalized that" where they can take what you say, dismiss it, and decide for themselves WHAT YOU ACTUALLY MEANT. That's why it's always futile to engage such people, there's no basis for communication.

(Not that I would or anything. Fuck those crazies.)

The answer to those questions is, "You're a fucking racist."
I'm jealous of the brain cells they save, having such short, simple neuronic paths...kind of like a well-programmed NPC conversation tree. Or is that dehumanizing them? It is? Good.

Godzilla@1989

DESTROY US ALL!
kiwifarms.net
Could only explain his ignorant, and dogmatic "we can do no wrong, they can do no right" approach.
All of this, I argue, stems from his high school days. I believed the people that “bullied” him were conservatives and that has had a traumatic effect on him he simply associates all conservatives and right wingers as the bullies in high school.

The Shadow

Last one in's a freemason!
kiwifarms.net
All of this, I argue, stems from his high school days. I believed the people that “bullied” him were conservatives and that has had a traumatic effect on him he simply associates all conservatives and right wingers as the bullies in high school.
I doubt they actually had a known political affiliation, I think Bob projects "Conservative" onto them because galaxy brain Bob thinks all conservatives are inherently anti-Science and therefore not Superior. Despite the fact that Bob probably hasn't taken a science or math class above the 101 level.

Malagor the dank omen

Drakwald's most coveted goat
kiwifarms.net
I doubt they actually had a known political affiliation, I think Bob projects "Conservative" onto them because galaxy brain Bob thinks all conservatives are inherently anti-Science and therefore not Superior. Despite the fact that Bob probably hasn't taken a science or math class above the 101 level.
For what we have seen, he hasn't taken a class at all since he was crawling. I bet that if you asked him how a nuclear reactor... No, let's go with something more simple. If you asked him how a steam engine works he would tell you he wouldn't need to know how prehistoric contraptions work because they are not needed anymore.

WutangLee

I'll think of something witty to put on here later
kiwifarms.net
But his shameless ego and belief that he's light years ahead of them intellectually, despite just being some jackoff that talks about video games wouldn't be that much effected by being bullied.

Bob is also kind of a pussy, so maybe he compensates by getting a passive aggressive win over his detractors a la' Matt Jarbo.

Honest Coyote

Cool Story, Dawg!
kiwifarms.net
Has Bob said what exactly was he bullied with? I'd like him to say, if it was comments, rumors, physical torment, etc. If I had to guess, it was probably "rumors", with what he did as straight fact: "Did you hear what the spergy weirdo did now? He's started a petition to replace the marching band music with Mario sounds!" "Wow, that's almost as good as his english paper on Yoshi's Island! I remember Mrs. White's face when he started going 'Boing Boing Bazanga' in the middle of class."

C'mon Bobbo, tell us what happened that made you both a big enough pariah among guys that high school sucked but popular enough to arrange high school lesbian threesomes through feminist poetry.

WutangLee

kiwifarms.net
popular enough to arrange high school lesbian threesomes through feminist poetry.
I'm not wise to this lore in the legend of Bob Chipman. If there were 2 certainties I had about Bob is that he had never been in a fight (even on the losing end of one) and that he was probably a virgin into his 30's.

Have I been been wrong all my life?

WutangLee

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to call his threesome story on the same level as his "I bench 300 reps" story.
oh lord. This is on the level for guys that try to bullshit some athletic feat that makes no sense. Like people that don't understand that the difference between saying you got 4 seconds on the 30 yard dash, and 7 seconds is the difference between a world record, and an average run. "300 reps"? 300 reps of what? air? get the fuck out of here chipman.

Malagor the dank omen

kiwifarms.net
Besides, pretty sure the threesome story was from his "dudebro" persona from the 2000s and a lie he buried after seeing the light.
So he pulled a Maddox by forsaking his only success? Makes sense.
I still believe he's lying out of his ass in nearly every aspect of his early life tho. Because if he wasn't like he is now you can bet your ass that he would be the average internet tough guy.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So he pulled a Maddox by forsaking his only success? Makes sense.
I still believe he's lying out of his ass in nearly every aspect of his early life tho. Because if he wasn't like he is now you can bet your ass that he would be the average internet tough guy.
He's absolutely honest about his culinary skills, at least. Probably because he hasn't the faintest idea how nauseating his meals are.

big baby jesus

deep, deep, deep in the mind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has Bob said what exactly was he bullied with? I'd like him to say, if it was comments, rumors, physical torment, etc. If I had to guess, it was probably "rumors", with what he did as straight fact: "Did you hear what the spergy weirdo did now? He's started a petition to replace the marching band music with Mario sounds!" "Wow, that's almost as good as his english paper on Yoshi's Island! I remember Mrs. White's face when he started going 'Boing Boing Bazanga' in the middle of class."

C'mon Bobbo, tell us what happened that made you both a big enough pariah among guys that high school sucked but popular enough to arrange high school lesbian threesomes through feminist poetry.
He was probably just the typical loner or outcast who resented the popular and athletic kids. Feeling smarter than them was how he coped.

Malagor the dank omen

kiwifarms.net
He's absolutely honest about his culinary skills, at least. Probably because he hasn't the faintest idea how nauseating his meals are.
Wait, i didn't knew he could cook. After all, that is manual labour and only something filthy peasants and slaves do. And my imagination can only go so far to even think about the unholy abominations Bob can create with his hands.

RockVolnutt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, i didn't knew he could cook. After all, that is manual labour and only something filthy peasants and slaves do. And my imagination can only go so far to even think about the unholy abominations Bob can create with his hands.
Mac & Cheese but with bleu cheese and fried chicken skin as a topping. This is what he made for Christmas if I recall.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, he can't cook. He can whip up grotesque abominations that are only food in a technical sense, in that they may nourish you a bit if you can choke them down. Look for his Thanksgiving mac & cheese, it's in this thread.

EDIT: Ninja'd twice over.