Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Bob ditto-heading the "globalist=anti-Jew slur" line is to be expected. It's a standard talking point among SJW death kultists, to smear anyone badmouthing of globalism and globalists (IE people who support globalism) as being an anti-Semite. And to derail any conversation that talks about the damage globalism has done, by accusing people talking about the negative aspects of globalism as being anti-Jew and accuse them of using the term "globalists" as a cover to avoid "the Jews" while bashing them in public.

See also how cosmopolitanism suddenly became an anti-Jew slur, when people in the center/right started calling out the lunatic left on their elitist notions about how they think blue state city folk are superior than normal folk who live in normal towns and in middle America suburban enclaves and should be the only ones allowed to have a a say in how the US is run.
The more you scream "anti-Semitism" at something, especially when you're screaming it at arguments that made no mention of race or religion in them, the more it may or may not make it appear that Jewish people actually are doing what actual anti-Semites accuse them of doing.

Not saying I necessarily agree with them, but you're not really helping debunk their arguments.

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
The more you scream "anti-Semitism" at something, especially when you're screaming it at arguments that made no mention of race or religion in them, the more it may or may not make it appear that Jewish people actually are doing what actual anti-Semites accuse them of doing.

Not saying I necessarily agree with them, but you're not really helping debunk their arguments.
I think Bob's opinions on anti-Semitism are going to be a weird "Those theories aren't true but if they were then that's a GOOD thing, friendo" as he has taken bizarro alt-right ideas before.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
Louisiana is a Purple State and New Orleans specifically is blue as blue can be. I'm not surprised Fatso is concerned for them. Wake me when he shows concern for a twister flattening OKC or Omaha.
Louisiana's electoral vote still went to Trump. Bob hasn't shown a great understanding of nuance.

Last edited:

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
For all this shit he talks about adaptability, Bob is so married to the status quo, he’s fucked if it gets thrown out of whack. What is a culture critic that makes his living off of youtube going to do when YouTube dies or something else comes along and suddenly Bobs income stream dies off?

If I had to guess, same reason every authoritarian wannabe hates it. It can’t be controlled by their leaders.
I truly want to know what Bob thinks he's going to do at age 50-something, after he's too old to be relevant, after YT Partners bust, and he has to reenter the workforce as an aged adult with no real skill set.

edit: :story: Oh shit, I transposed Boogie and Bob's ages again.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I looked at Bob's actual Twitter. Oh my god, I can't unsee the stupidity.

Here's Bob pretending to care about Louisiana:
View attachment 838789

Same guy:

I think the Beetus is getting to your brain, Bob, you feigned concern for an obsolete red state.
Basically “kill/starve those assholes in red states!” for not complying with MY superior future.

Yeah, you’re totally not a genocidal sociopathic asshole.

Malagor the dank omen

Reikland's Official Cattle Molester
kiwifarms.net
his unrelenting superiority and unwillingness to apologize
For me it's amazing that someone like him, unhealthy and uneducated, can feel so superior to anyone. I get some people are absolute egomaniacs and only focus on themselves, but if you want to feel superior in any way to someone you need to at leats have something positive in you. And his unwillingness to apologize is nothing new since we see it constantly today. I think in his case it rubbed off from the current "If i admit i'm wrong in this thing, i will be wrong in everything" motto too many people adhere to.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
For me it's amazing that someone like him, unhealthy and uneducated, can feel so superior to anyone. I get some people are absolute egomaniacs and only focus on themselves, but if you want to feel superior in any way to someone you need to at leats have something positive in you. And his unwillingness to apologize is nothing new since we see it constantly today. I think in his case it rubbed off from the current "If i admit i'm wrong in this thing, i will be wrong in everything" motto too many people adhere to.
Part of the problem isn't merely them feeling wrong about something. It's how aggressively they took a stance on something. It's one thing to just simply take a stance on something or give an opinion.

However for people like Bob who have so heavily sperged the fuck out over something, it's a littler harder to admit incorrectness when they had to go and make it such a huge issue. Especially when it didn't need to be in the first place.

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
Part of the problem isn't merely them feeling wrong about something. It's how aggressively they took a stance on something. It's one thing to just simply take a stance on something or give an opinion.

However for people like Bob who have so heavily sperged the fuck out over something, it's a littler harder to admit incorrectness when they had to go and make it such a huge issue. Especially when it didn't need to be in the first place.
Methinks its probably stupid to get so emotional over unsolvable and pointless niche issues like Abortion, LGBT and Religion. Perhaps he has substituted his political activism as his religion? Could only explain his ignorant, and dogmatic "we can do no wrong, they can do no right" approach.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino