Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Brutish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

How will Bob get the coronavirus?

• From his family

Votes: 38 7.5%
  • McDonald's chicken nuggets

Votes: 468 92.5%

• Total voters

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to call his threesome story on the same level as his "I bench 300 reps" story.
oh lord. This is on the level for guys that try to bullshit some athletic feat that makes no sense. Like people that don't understand that the difference between saying you got 4 seconds on the 30 yard dash, and 7 seconds is the difference between a world record, and an average run. "300 reps"? 300 reps of what? air? get the fuck out of here chipman.
I'm pretty sure he said pounds, not reps.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
I didn't think anyone over the age of 18 drank Mountain Dew. By that time you've either discovered superior citrus-based soft drinks or have given up trying to be a reckless poser who falls for "edgy" marketing gimmicks.
I still drink Mountain Dew because it reminds me of high school and playing Halo. That was the last time I was happy.

Absolutego

Burning in the Melting Pot
kiwifarms.net
The only people dumber than Bob is the liberals that think like him and follow him unironically. Change my mind
In their defense, the vast majority of them are still working up to their first shave. A common refrain among the people who dunk on him for his twitter antics is "I can't believe I was stupid enough to think this guy was smart when I was in middle school".

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mac & Cheese but with bleu cheese and fried chicken skin as a topping. This is what he made for Christmas if I recall.
Let's not forget also that "Mountain Dew Chicken" that he cooked upside down,
Beyond Moviebob and maybe Jack Scalfani, who would even eat these sort of things? I know bleu cheese is a moldy cheese but that looks like vomit and the use of Mountain Dew as a marinade is just nothing more than pure sugar water. And those two pieces of chicken looks like some fake plastic chicken.

I apologize if I sound elitist, but how the hell do you go around calling yourself some sort of 'enlightened cosmopolitan intellectual' and then consume Mountain Dew, one of the most white trash soft drinks out there.
If it weren't for his Twitter spergings and being from Boston, Movie Bob could fit right in a conservative town. Then again, Mountain Dew is also used as a sort of gamer fuel and I wouldn't be surprised if some part of Bob would use it in reference to that.

Chronic Perturbator

kiwifarms.net
Mac & Cheese but with bleu cheese and fried chicken skin as a topping. This is what he made for Christmas if I recall.
>blue cheese on that
God, Bob, what the actual fuck? Even if it tastes good, this isn't a 'post in public' food, it's a 'make and eat in shame at home' kinda food, like spaghetti with canned meat.
Christ, he's like a stereotype of what fat people are like, eating like a dumpster and being so proud of it, he posts pictures of his food.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
I'd be surprised if he can make 235. He has the obligatory fatboy strength, but I doubt he can do 300. If he can at least lift his own body-weight I'll concede mocking him, even if it's not 300.
Fatboy strength only exists when a fat guy has enough physical activity in his lifestyle to build up strength. Still working out to some degree, or maybe working a manual labor job.

A fat guy like Bob who lives an extremely lethargic lifestyle has no fatboy strength.

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
I don't fucking care what you "mean". You said he said reps. I said he said pounds. Your backpedaling looks exceptional because it's not even in response to anything I said.
lol wtf calm down bob

Fatboy strength only exists when a fat guy has enough physical activity in his lifestyle to build up strength. Still working out to some degree, or maybe working a manual labor job.

A fat guy like Bob who lives an extremely lethargic lifestyle has no fatboy strength.
I'm actually what curious what he can max on a bench. I know this guy ain't hitting a gym in the past twenty years or whatever, but it would be interesting to see.

• Dumb
Reactions: The Fatriarchy

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As stated a few times in this thread, Bob’s the type of guy who’ll bark at you on Twitter but will cowardly get soft when confronted in real life. I bet he’s the type of guy that’s very easy to beat up despite his size.
And as has also been stated in this thread, repeatedly, the only person who's had real world interaction with him that we know of has claimed that this is not the case. Bob in real life has been reported to be confrontational, arrogant, and rude. It's his lack of human interaction that has prevented him from having a real public meltdown, not this notion that he's a mopey coward. Until we get some more accounts of his real world behavior, this idea needs to go away.