Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
"a truly post-national globalist/"neoliberal" world places the intellectual/creative worker who can take their labor and skills anywhere and to whom borders are an anachronistic barrier in superior position to those whose work is terrestrially/physically bound..."
Bob's vision of the perfect future doesn't have an icecube's chance in hell of happening until the day scientists invent Virtual Reality that is indistinguishable from regular reality. The day you can plug into a machine, turn yourself into an attractive avatar, buy a virtual reality Cribs Mansion with your government appointed neetbux, and stuff yourself on virtual food that tastes just like the real thing - that's the day Bob Chipman will stop complaining about the mayonnaise ghouls. He'll be too busy climbing a 100 foot tall statue of Princess Peach made of sentient, sensually writing cherry jello to care about Drumpf, or about injustices being committed against the downtrodden brown peoples of the Third World.

The good thing is that VR tech of that level is probably more than an entire Bob's lifetime away from being invented. And even if it is invented, Bob will probably burn out the pleasure centers of his brain in short order because his tastes are too base and unimaginative. There's only so many times you can eat a literal mountain of McNuggets or have gangbang sex with the dickgirl versions of Link and Anita Sarkeesian before you stare into the void and realize that things are never going to get any better for you, and that you've got an agonizingly long wait until your inevitable death.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Bob's fantasy is exceptional. You can tell he's concerned with nu-media and internet tech, but all that shit is worthless long term. The worse the economy gets for the middle class, the less adbux can be wasted on the nu-media, which is already collapsing, and every computer job could be outsourced tomorrow to some pajeet working 10 cents an hour. Creative work has been utterly devalued by the internet, by both piracy and the high volume of legal free or dirt cheap stuff.

Malagor the dank omen

Drakwald's most coveted goat
kiwifarms.net
This'll probably come acrossed as stoner-level thoughts, but...

I don't think Bob actually understands what intelligence IS. He's mixed it up with trainability (or maybe something like compliability or domestication for human? I don't know the right word I'm looking for).

Intelligence is just raw brain power, nothing more, nothing less. It provides a higher cap on your abilities and a faster learning process.

It does not actually grant you knowledge. I think Bob's gotten that idea from RPG mechanics, where characters just know things when leveled up without actually learning them.

Bob's convinced himself he's smart because he parrots what is the acceptable answer. He's too exceptional to realize that the acceptable answer is most of the time just someone elses opinion, and that real answers often clash with ideologues who often declare themselves experts. Even if he was an outright genius, he'd still be an idiot with thought patterns like that.

Intelligence is like athleticism: even if your father was Michael Jordan, your mother was Michelle Kwan, and your older brother was Michael Phelps, you're never gonna be an athlete if all you do is sit on the couch watching TV eating cheetos. Ever seen a PhD canidate who can read through mountains of impenetrable confusing bullshit and postmoden word-torture but not realize it's bullshit, and all they're doing is the intellectual equivalent of junk food and 25/8 trash TV?

Doesn't matter their raw brain load, they're dumber than a slower but grounded person.

I guess where I'm going with this is: Even if Bob is Einstein reincarnated, all he's ever studied is the most glib sugarcoated pop culture imaginable. No matter his raw brain power, he'll never trump Cletus the redneck mechanic with actual know-how. Being a genius means Bob's made an even bigger waste of his life than if he actually is as stupid as he comes across.
Anyone who has been to college should know one very important thing: the more specialized the person is in the field the more ignorant they are. Why you ask? Because they relegate themselves into a niche where they need to have constant expertise. Such an example can be exposed about asking a doctor about artistic styles or an engineer about military history. This is the main difference between being intelligent and being cultivated. They are two very different things that are closely related but people usually mistake for one another. And it surely makes a huge difference when people that live in gutter rat country tend to be more cultivated than city people.

In this day and age cultivated people are in decline because why bother learning when you have all the information you need a few clicks away in your cellphone. It's not only applicable to Bob but a lot of other people, but with Bob you also have an ideology behind him that encourages him to be ignorant so his worldviews don't get shattered.
Epstein could arise from the grave for just enough time to confirm he was killed by Hillary Clinton herself with video evidence and Bob still wouldn't renege his stance. He'll gladly take looking like an imbecile over admitting that he's wrong, all because he's built an "always right" persona whose whole character would crumble the moment they admit fault.
It's worse than the "I'm always right" persona. For him the worst kind of defeat ever imaginable is to concede that someone he doesn't like has a point. Because he would be accepting that he is dumber than the subhuman that had better arguments and ideas than him.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Bob's convinced himself he's smart because he parrots what is the acceptable answer. He's too exceptional to realize that the acceptable answer is most of the time just someone elses opinion, and that real answers often clash with ideologues who often declare themselves experts. Even if he was an outright genius, he'd still be an idiot with thought patterns like that.

Intelligence is like athleticism: even if your father was Michael Jordan, your mother was Michelle Kwan, and your older brother was Michael Phelps, you're never gonna be an athlete if all you do is sit on the couch watching TV eating cheetos. Ever seen a PhD canidate who can read through mountains of impenetrable confusing bullshit and postmoden word-torture but not realize it's bullshit, and all they're doing is the intellectual equivalent of junk food and 25/8 trash TV?
One of the big problems with Bobs thought process is he's working backwords from his desires to his conclusion to his reasoning. He's simular to the smarter quacks science guys out there. He isnt stupid in a conventional sense but his thought process conspires to make him so because his entire though process is working towards rationalizing his fondness for pop-culture shit, his unresolved anger issues and sense of alienation or his relentlessly naive futurism.

To powerlevel It'd be like if all my writting and thoughts were based around one of my personal issues or tastes. For example if I based my political beliefs on a fondness as antiquety and history rather than a detached analysis on what I think will work while trying to rationlize my frustrations with life....... bit of a tangent but it just struck me is that what's wrong with Sargoon?

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
I'm betting that he just watched that awful netflix show, hence the full name for nikki
bob tsar.png

He accidentally admits that hillary was trash
bob hillary trash.png

And a bit of a cow crossover, raz0rfist gets mentioned
bob razor.png

Lets see how badly raz0rfist is holding himself back compared to bobs superior youtube;
moviebob held back.png

I had no idea that bobs metrics were this awful. Getting a couple thousand views a day when you have over 100k subscribers is fucking pathetic.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Their's a ying yang weird synergy between Bob and Razorfist
-Both review lowest common denominator pop-culture shit and provide zero insight into video games.
- Both use purple prose.
-Both are endless fanboys for some absolute crap.
-Both dress like an 18 year old in a subculture.
-Both have really stupid politics.
-Both get really unhealthy angry at the people who disagree with them and the respective opposing party
-Both talk endless shit
-Both have an ED page.
-Both clearly have some sort of eating disorder.
-Both Shamelessly suck the cock of their respective parties.

The big differance between the two is that Razorfist seems to like himself and seems to have an overall more pleasent existance where he gets to fuck women and have friends. Razors beliefs are also smarter.....well less stupid because he got them of talk show radio whereas Bob came to his conclusions on his own. it's telling that Bob watches his video's and may potentially relate to him.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
-Both review lowest common denominator pop-culture shit and provide zero insight into video games.
- Both use purple prose.
-Both get really unhealthy angry at the people who disagree with them and the respective opposing party
-Both talk endless shit
-Both have an ED page.

The big differance between the two is that Razorfist seems to like himself and seems to have an overall more pleasent existance where he gets to fuck women and have friends. Razors beliefs are also smarter.....well less stupid because he got them of talk show radio whereas Bob came to his conclusions on his own. it's telling that Bob watches his video's and may potentially relate to him.
I think Razor has an actual political science degree as well.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
- Both use purple prose.
-Both talk endless shit
-Both have an ED page.

The two of them have had a well known feud going back years now. It is honestly kind of shocking to see Bob not completely belittle Razorfist given just how much the two of them don't like one another.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
- Both use purple prose.
-Both talk endless shit
-Both have an ED page.

Razor does seem to have fun with what he’s doing as opposed to Bob’s slog of spiteful autism. While I don’t usually watch Razor’s stuff he does have the honor of actually changing me and that was with his series on Michael Jackson. The only change I had with Bob’s material is when I first watched his Big Picture, I think it was, on the “pink aisle”. That was the first time I became cognizant of Bob being a moron. It declined from there and here I am today.

DarkEmoMario64

kiwifarms.net
- Both use purple prose.
-Both talk endless shit
-Both have an ED page.

They are also both 80's kids with a hate boner for the 90's.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
- Both use purple prose.
-Both talk endless shit
-Both have an ED page.

It is so strange that Bob approaches Danny these days as "has talent, but I disagree with his politics and approach"... it's the most adult and mature way of handling something he doesn't like that Bob has ever done

I wonder who told him to do that, and I wonder why try to be an adult about Raz0rfist of all people?

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
I forgot, what was the beef between Bob and Chris Ray Gun?
I think all it was was CRG did a a reading/review of Bob’s book and Bob DMCA’d the vid.

EDIT: See @LordofCringe7206 ‘s post below. They have the real deets.

It wasn't over Bob's book. Chris made fun of a poorly made video that Bob put out. Bob preceded to flag it off of YouTube because he was butthurt that Chris made fun of him.

The video that caused him to get so angry.

Chris talking about Bob flagging him.

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I think all it was was CRG did a a reading/review of Bob’s book and Bob DMCA’d the vid.
Did print copies exist of that? I like to think Bob plowed a year's worth of patreon money into a vanity publisher and has to make Sophie's choice between crates of his dumb book and his NES jackoff material

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
One of the big problems with Bobs thought process is he's working backwords from his desires to his conclusion to his reasoning. He's simular to the smarter quacks science guys out there. He isnt stupid in a conventional sense but his thought process conspires to make him so because his entire though process is working towards rationalizing his fondness for pop-culture shit, his unresolved anger issues and sense of alienation or his relentlessly naive futurism.

To powerlevel It'd be like if all my writting and thoughts were based around one of my personal issues or tastes. For example if I based my political beliefs on a fondness as antiquety and history rather than a detached analysis on what I think will work while trying to rationlize my frustrations with life....... bit of a tangent but it just struck me is that what's wrong with Sargoon?
I dunno about Sargon as aside from his "muh Locke" fetish, most of his opinions are pretty modern "enlightened centrist" views.

Some people on the alt-right who fetishize medieval Europe and feudalism to the point they want to bring it back would be a better example.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
I forgot, what was the beef between Bob and Chris Ray Gun?
It wasn't over Bob's book. Chris made fun of a poorly made video that Bob put out. Bob preceded to flag it off of YouTube because he was butthurt that Chris made fun of him.

The video that caused him to get so angry.

Chris talking about Bob flagging him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino