Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Honest Coyote

Acme multilevel marketing representative
kiwifarms.net
One of the big problems with Bobs thought process is he's working backwords from his desires to his conclusion to his reasoning. He's simular to the smarter quacks science guys out there. He isnt stupid in a conventional sense but his thought process conspires to make him so because his entire though process is working towards rationalizing his fondness for pop-culture shit, his unresolved anger issues and sense of alienation or his relentlessly naive futurism.

To powerlevel It'd be like if all my writting and thoughts were based around one of my personal issues or tastes. For example if I based my political beliefs on a fondness as antiquety and history rather than a detached analysis on what I think will work while trying to rationlize my frustrations with life....... bit of a tangent but it just struck me is that what's wrong with Sargoon?
I don't follow Sargon, but you've perfectly described Kevin Allred and several personal lolcows of mine.

I wonder how trapped these people are by their beliefs. When most of us outgrow a hobby or our mindset changes, we can set it aside or reframe our relationship to it because it's a hobby, not our identity. Bob (and others like him) can't do that; Bob's self-identity is hip nerdy smart guy. He's not interested in modern video games, and wouldn't be suprised if he's over Marvel on a subconscious level. If he's not hip, not into modern nerd stuff, and mediocre intelligence, who is he? Is this the existential question for soiboy bugmen?

instythot

kiwifarms.net
It wasn't over Bob's book. Chris made fun of a poorly made video that Bob put out. Bob preceded to flag it off of YouTube because he was butthurt that Chris made fun of him.

The video that caused him to get so angry.

Chris talking about Bob flagging him.
Wow. I forgot how much the way the captain n jacket hangs over green screened bob just makes it all the more obvious how huge the gut that should be there is

Reactions: Koby_Fish

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Their's a ying yang weird synergy between Bob and Razorfist
-Both review lowest common denominator pop-culture shit and provide zero insight into video games.
- Both use purple prose.
-Both are endless fanboys for some absolute crap.
-Both dress like an 18 year old in a subculture.
-Both have really stupid politics.
-Both get really unhealthy angry at the people who disagree with them and the respective opposing party
-Both talk endless shit
-Both have an ED page.
-Both clearly have some sort of eating disorder.
-Both Shamelessly suck the cock of their respective parties.

The big differance between the two is that Razorfist seems to like himself and seems to have an overall more pleasent existance where he gets to fuck women and have friends. Razors beliefs are also smarter.....well less stupid because he got them of talk show radio whereas Bob came to his conclusions on his own. it's telling that Bob watches his video's and may potentially relate to him.
Raz0rfist also has actual other people called "friends" show up and socialize on his show.

Plus when you listen to other times he's been on podcasts and others, he is clearly using something of a persona in videos and keeping it a bit separated from who he really is.

Bob is Bob. He can't act.

Last edited:

LightShow

kiwifarms.net
I don't follow Sargon, but you've perfectly described Kevin Allred and several personal lolcows of mine.

I wonder how trapped these people are by their beliefs. When most of us outgrow a hobby or our mindset changes, we can set it aside or reframe our relationship to it because it's a hobby, not our identity. Bob (and others like him) can't do that; Bob's self-identity is hip nerdy smart guy. He's not interested in modern video games, and wouldn't be suprised if he's over Marvel on a subconscious level. If he's not hip, not into modern nerd stuff, and mediocre intelligence, who is he? Is this the existential question for soiboy bugmen?
I know some people like this who want their politics to be their identity, and then become super awkward in casual company because they can't stop talking about how non-racist they are long enough to hold a conversation. One of them once privately talked to me about how black people's minds work differently and that's why they're "hard-wired to reject authority" and then continued to go on and on about how Donald Trump was racist for whatever Donald Trump was up to that week.

Bob's very identity is that he's the good guy geek who likes comics/games/etc in theory, but wants all of them changed to reflect the modern landscape. He's only good because he compares himself to the gamergate egg accounts of 2014 who sent badly-spelled death threats to women and sells the illusion that those guys are somehow the norm. If Bob were ever to break out of this rut he's in it would probably require him to take some time away from the internet and explore things outside of his basement, lest he suffer some sort of ego death.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
I know some people like this who want their politics to be their identity, and then become super awkward in casual company because they can't stop talking about how non-racist they are long enough to hold a conversation. One of them once privately talked to me about how black people's minds work differently and that's why they're "hard-wired to reject authority" and then continued to go on and on about how Donald Trump was racist for whatever Donald Trump was up to that week.

Bob's very identity is that he's the good guy geek who likes comics/games/etc in theory, but wants all of them changed to reflect the modern landscape. He's only good because he compares himself to the gamergate egg accounts of 2014 who sent badly-spelled death threats to women and sells the illusion that those guys are somehow the norm. If Bob were ever to break out of this rut he's in it would probably require him to take some time away from the internet and explore things outside of his basement, lest he suffer some sort of ego death.
Evergreen sketch.

• Informative
Reactions: Knyttet

instythot

kiwifarms.net
IT'S NOT GENOCIDE, IT'S MAKING WAY FOR THE SUPERIOR FUTURE!
I would love a Zyklon Ben cartoon of all the details we've pieced together of Bob's vision of the superior future to illustrate how unhinged his fantasy is
  • Hilary Clinton as ruler
  • Death camps/blogger reeducation camps for the obsolete
  • Black Panther winning best picture
  • Moon Wheat
  • A brown America
  • Bob living in space with all of the comforts of Star Trek
What's missing?

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Not unless they’ve been stripped naked, b

Hol up, does Bob want black people to stay out of space and just leave the US to them?
That's an excellent question, and I'm sure we'd see a lot more racism and misogyny if all of Bob's wishes for the SUPERIOR FUTURE were compiled into one list

• Thunk-Provoking

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
Did print copies exist of that? I like to think Bob plowed a year's worth of patreon money into a vanity publisher and has to make Sophie's choice between crates of his dumb book and his NES jackoff material
It did in fact actually get printed. You can from time to time see people tweeting themselves holding a copy of it to Bob to get sum dem sweet sweet Bobby cummies.

Can you find it anymore? That’s a hard negative Ghost Rider. I can’t even find a legit digital copy. I think all torents have been DMCA’d into oblivion too. It’s a real shame for me too as a Bobologist I really want to experience it myself.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
It did in fact actually get printed. You can from time to time see people tweeting themselves holding a copy of it to Bob to get sum dem sweet sweet Bobby cummies.

Can you find it anymore? That’s a hard negative Ghost Rider. I can’t even find a legit digital copy. I think all torents have been DMCA’d into oblivion too. It’s a real shame for me too as a Bobologist I really want to experience it myself.
Does the ed copy not work anymore??

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Raz0rfist also has actual other people called "friends" show up and socialize on his show.

Plus when you listen to other times he's been on podcasts and others, he is clearly using something of a persona in videos and keeping it a bit separated from who he really is.

Bob is Bob. He can't act.
Oh! one other one I forgot.

Bob has written Brick by Brick.

What has Raz0rfist done?

Well the old pulp radio shows featuring the Shadow have been lost to time. So for Halloween, Raz0rfist recreated the old radio plays, including the commercials so modern audiences could experience what it was like.

TWICE. (and will probably do it again this year)

He's even done more to preserve actual pop culture - the original "capeshit" in point of fact - than Bob has.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
I would love a Zyklon Ben cartoon of all the details we've pieced together of Bob's vision of the superior future to illustrate how unhinged his fantasy is
  • Hilary Clinton as ruler
  • Death camps/blogger reeducation camps for the obsolete
  • Black Panther winning best picture
  • Moon Wheat
  • A brown America
  • Bob living in space with all of the comforts of Star Trek
What's missing?
"Manhattanized" New York State, which according to some quick back of the envelope calculations turns out to be a Boschean hellscape of urban decay and energy consumption.

BrickByBrick

kiwifarms.net
Just made an account to reply to this, because I'd love to make Bob mad.
Here's my personal copy of his book I just uploaded. If there's any verification you'd like that the file is just the book, or if there's a better place to upload it, just let me know. I know in other threads there's a file depository that has been used, but I'm not sure how to access it.

EDIT: I figured out how to upload it. Enjoy - it sucks.

Attachments

Godzilla@1989

DESTROY US ALL!
kiwifarms.net
"Manhattanized" New York State, which according to some quick back of the envelope calculations turns out to be a Boschean hellscape of urban decay and energy consumption.
Was letting the Red States that voted Trump be decayed to the point where nature grows back one of them too? Along with eliminating the electoral college and have basically costal elites decide everything for the country?

Sonic Rain Boom

kiwifarms.net
Just made an account to reply to this, because I'd love to make Bob mad.
Here's my personal copy of his book I just uploaded. If there's any verification you'd like that the file is just the book, or if there's a better place to upload it, just let me know. I know in other threads there's a file depository that has been used, but I'm not sure how to access it.

EDIT: I figured out how to upload it. Enjoy - it sucks.
Here is a great review of the book. https://web.archive.org/web/20130707115138/http://www.p4rgaming.com/book-report-super-mario-bros-3-brick-by-brick-by-moviebob-aka-bob-chipman/

"There is no happy ending in this book. The protagonist, Bob Chipman, is trapped in a world of delusion, escaping the difficulties of life through a virtual haze. This is his story. "

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
Once I decided to actually do some napkin math on the water use problem, because I was bored and I like looking dumb shit up. Even if you used 100% of the water flowing down the st.lawrence and everything in the catchment area around NY state, you'd have maybe just enough clean water for 300million in ultra new york... during the summer. In winter a lot of that precipitation will be trapped in snow/ice and then you're fucked. Not to mention that a minor drought will royally fuck you up too.

Ironically a more sensible location for moviebobs fantasy is in the midwest - at the confluence of the mississippi/missouri/ohio rivers. There would be enough clean water year round for 300mil even in drought years. The climate is warm enough that heating in winter wont consume massive amounts of energy, although cooling in summer will be worse. Oh, and there wont be the crippling problem of what the hell do you do when it snows a couple of feet in winter. A downside is all the waste goes down the mississippi and turns louisiana into a swamp-sewer but its kinda that already.

Super Chaokia > Ultra New New York

Curious question, could Brick by Brick work as a satirical movie?
He compared the release of super mario 3 to the jfk assassination and 911. And not in a negative sort of way but a "I will always remember where I was" way. You wouldn't need to change the source material at all for it to be a scathing send up of manchild geek culture.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino