Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NatLikesMonsters

cuz we're the dream warriors-NOT GONNA DREAM NO MO
kiwifarms.net
He manages to work in a sexual fantasy to his anti-trump fantasy
View attachment 882394
Why does Bob always have to make a creepy uncle kind of a comment?
"HEHEH son these Secret Service dames ain't so bad lookin'...I tell you I won't mind them Guantanamo'in my Bay!"
"Uncle Bob please, let's just go to the Smithsonian."
"Waterboardin' would be well worth it if they could water MY-"
"Uncle, please."
"What do you hate women? You some kind of misogynist?"

LightShow

kiwifarms.net
Evergreen sketch.
Holy shit that was familiar. Spooky, even. I live in a city where people literally talk about Trump preparing for a muslim genocide as if it's real and even asking for details gets you marked as a supporter. It's downright bizarre. I'm pretty left myself but I honestly feel really bad for the conservatives on my campus. I've spoken to a few of them before and they aren't really hateful people, they just want more moderate taxation.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God damn. My first reading of that was that Bob's sexual fantasy was jizzing on Trump, and then I got to the tiny text at the bottom.

That the idea of getting hit by women turns him on when we're all pretty sure a woman has not yet touched him sexually says a whole lot
Bob just keeps on getting more pathetic, doesn't he? This is like when Beavis and Butthead got beaten up by militant feminists and afterward comment that it actually was kind of nice that a woman touched their balls (with her fist).

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
It wasn't over Bob's book. Chris made fun of a poorly made video that Bob put out. Bob preceded to flag it off of YouTube because he was butthurt that Chris made fun of him.

The video that caused him to get so angry.
I finally watched that video all the way through. I'll admit, I've watched very little Moviebob because even setting politics and personal feelings aside, I can't stand his content. His voice, his face, his delivery, his visuals, everything about him is grating to me.

Even with Chris Ray Gun talking over him, Laserdisk Bloberto is such a chore to watch. It's kind of astonishing how awful he is at doing anything more ambitious than sitting his lard ass in front of a camera and talking about a movie. The editing and special effects are awful, yes, but the writing is horrendous as well. Like, even matched up to some of his contemporaries like Linkara and the Nostalgia Critic it stands out as especially horrendous.

I mean, Linkara has guest stars occasionally, especially for the important episodes. Also, I don't think even Linkara had a video with opening text explaining the plot, and then a scene later where he described the entire plot for several minutes because he realized his opening text didn't actually explain shit. Isn't Captain N some kind of omniscient god in this stupid universe? I haven't watched any other video, but that seems like what it's going for, in which case, why is Bob explaining anything to him? Two characters summarizing shit they both already know to each other. Delightful.

Nearly every shot of every character was a straight on shot. There was a single shot where the Bobs are filmed from the side shooting, and that was it.

What really blows my mind though is his segue into talking about gamergate. According to Bob, gamergate was this serious terrible thing where women were harassed, threatened, and traumatized, and he decided the right video to discuss it was one where three stupidly dressed green screened versions of himself fight himself in a cheap gorilla suit while a stock photo of a rabbit in a helicopter shoots missiles at it.

And to top that, he goes into his gamergate rant with that cheesy scripted "Ugh, I won't talk about it! I refuse!" schtick that was a tired cliche when AVGN used it in his movie. This was a thing that internet reviewers did back then before talking about a crappy movie or video game, not a fucking serious issue. It feels so mind numbingly insincere.

What if Bob ever does a video on the holocaust? Will we get him dressed as Captain N shooting Nazis with a fireflower? If he covers 9/11 will the video end with him stopping the planes with a hadouken? It really shows how disassociated from reality he is. No wonder he thought saying the console wars were his personal Vietnam in his book was a good idea.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Curious question, could Brick by Brick work as a satirical movie?
It could if given the right directors and Bob allows them to have a lot of creative freedom and are actually competent, then yes. However, if Brick by Brick was a serious movie they'd probably have it be a straight up adaptation or Blob would refuse.

Sexy Senior Citizen

EAT THE DAMN BABIES ALREADY
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit that was familiar. Spooky, even. I live in a city where people literally talk about Trump preparing for a muslim genocide as if it's real and even asking for details gets you marked as a supporter. It's downright bizarre. I'm pretty left myself but I honestly feel really bad for the conservatives on my campus. I've spoken to a few of them before and they aren't really hateful people, they just want more moderate taxation.
Most conservatives I've spoken to just want to be left alone- by the government, by activists, and so on. The ones screaming about "buh teh geyz r merrying" are a fairly small minority; on the whole, while a conservative may not agree with your politics, they'll be alright with you as long as you don't expect them to embrace what they don't believe in.
People like Le Blob, on the other hand, expect you not only to tolerate their views, but embrace them. It irks Le Blob and company to no end that people with different views are wandering around, minding their own business, and Le Blob and company can't do anything to them.

DarkEmoMario64

kiwifarms.net
I finally watched that video all the way through. I'll admit, I've watched very little Moviebob because even setting politics and personal feelings aside, I can't stand his content. His voice, his face, his delivery, his visuals, everything about him is grating to me.

Even with Chris Ray Gun talking over him, Laserdisk Bloberto is such a chore to watch. It's kind of astonishing how awful he is at doing anything more ambitious than sitting his lard ass in front of a camera and talking about a movie. The editing and special effects are awful, yes, but the writing is horrendous as well. Like, even matched up to some of his contemporaries like Linkara and the Nostalgia Critic it stands out as especially horrendous.

I mean, Linkara has guest stars occasionally, especially for the important episodes. Also, I don't think even Linkara had a video with opening text explaining the plot, and then a scene later where he described the entire plot for several minutes because he realized his opening text didn't actually explain shit. Isn't Captain N some kind of omniscient god in this stupid universe? I haven't watched any other video, but that seems like what it's going for, in which case, why is Bob explaining anything to him? Two characters summarizing shit they both already know to each other. Delightful.

Nearly every shot of every character was a straight on shot. There was a single shot where the Bobs are filmed from the side shooting, and that was it.

What really blows my mind though is his segue into talking about gamergate. According to Bob, gamergate was this serious terrible thing where women were harassed, threatened, and traumatized, and he decided the right video to discuss it was one where three stupidly dressed green screened versions of himself fight himself in a cheap gorilla suit while a stock photo of a rabbit in a helicopter shoots missiles at it.

And to top that, he goes into his gamergate rant with that cheesy scripted "Ugh, I won't talk about it! I refuse!" schtick that was a tired cliche when AVGN used it in his movie. This was a thing that internet reviewers did back then before talking about a crappy movie or video game, not a fucking serious issue. It feels so mind numbingly insincere.

What if Bob ever does a video on the holocaust? Will we get him dressed as Captain N shooting Nazis with a fireflower? If he covers 9/11 will the video end with him stopping the planes with a hadouken? It really shows how disassociated from reality he is. No wonder he thought saying the console wars were his personal Vietnam in his book was a good idea.
Am I the only one who just dislikes review inserted storylines in general? In fact why is it that nobody mentions RedLetterMedia in the same breath as Linkara and Movie Bob? In fact their Phantom Menace Review is the only Star Wars prequel review that I have actually watched because there is a none serial killer plot edit of that one on youtube.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Back then, it was very expensive to rent lenses that would fully capture Bob in profile. I assume

It could if given the right directors and Bob allows them to have a lot of creative freedom and are actually competent, then yes. However, if Brick by Brick was a serious movie they'd probably have it be a straight up adaptation or Blob would refuse.
I think it could work wonderfully (for us) without too much deviation from the source material. Depict all of Bob's most pathetic moments accurately, fade in to an age appropriate Bob playing SMB3 with an increasingly unhinged voiceover continuing the scene, occasionally insert current Bob in the middle of a 3d version SMB3 as if he's a god of that world while he's explaining his views on something... and then the scene at the end where they show you the real person the character is based on and say what happened to them: "Bob moved into his brother's basement at the age of 31. He concluded the Game Overthinker series and tried to get the police to arrest a teenager sending edgy tweets"

DarkEmoMario64

kiwifarms.net
Other names for Bob Chipman could be...

Bob ''Christina Hoff Sommers is not enough of a feminist'' Chipman

Bob ''Make way for the manchild master race'' Chipman

Bob ''I got bullied in the 90's so I hate it'' Chipman

Bob ''Religion is at most a fandom at this point'' Chipman

Bob ''Muh 80's'' Chipman

Bob ''Only internet misogynists hate The Last Jedi'' Chipman

Bob ''The Pixel movie is cultural vandalism'' Chipman

Bob ''Only neckbeards watch My Little Pony'' Chipman

Bob ''Whip out everything except me, Natalie Portman and Veronica Zemanova'' Chipman

Bob ''I got bullied again during the second decade of the 21st century'' Chipman

Bob ''Hey, I am not like other white people'' Chipman.

Bob ''GamerGate is a misogynistic movement'' Chipman

Bob ''The Amazing Spider-man 2 broke me'' Chipman

Bob ''will die a virgin'' Chipman.

Last edited:

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net

Bob ''Muh 80's'' Chipman

Bob ''Whip out everything except me, Natalie Portman and Veronica Zemanova'' Chipman

Bob ''I got bullied again during the second decade of the 21st century'' Chipman

Bob "Subscribe to Anita Sarkeesian" Chipman

Bob "Proud beta male cuck" Cuckman

Bob "All male fans are manbabies except for me" Chipman

Bob "Miss Andrew Dobson 2019" Chipman

Bob "Kill all white males except for me I'm a good white male ally" Chipman

Blob "Fatty fat fat fat" Fatman

Sexy Senior Citizen

EAT THE DAMN BABIES ALREADY
kiwifarms.net

Bob ''Muh 80's'' Chipman

Bob "I deserve to live in the Superior Future that will be built by the labor of others" Chipman
Bob "I should be a game I loved" Chipman
Bob "Moon Wheat" Chipman
Bob "Why didn't Zoe Quinn sleep with me" Chipman
Bob "The Obsolete White Man" Chipman

Godzilla@1989

DESTROY US ALL!
kiwifarms.net
Bob "Subscribe to Anita Sarkeesian" Chipman

Bob "Proud beta male cuck" Cuckman

Bob "All male fans are manbabies except for me" Chipman

Bob "Miss Andrew Dobson 2019" Chipman

Bob "Kill all white males except for me I'm a good white male ally" Chipman

Blob "Fatty fat fat fat" Fatman
Bob “Rehire James Gunn Now” Chipman

Bob “I knew and cover up Devin Faraci’s allegations” Chipman

Bob “Trump supporters are inferior men afraid of the future” Chipman

Bob “I’m a nearly forty-year old man living in a basement of his brother’s” Chipman

Bob “Vote Democrat” Chipman

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Bob “Rehire James Gunn Now” Chipman

Bob “I knew and cover up Devin Faraci’s allegations” Chipman

Bob “Trump supporters are inferior men afraid of the future” Chipman

Bob “I’m a nearly forty-year old man living in a basement of his brother’s” Chipman

Bob “Vote Democrat” Chipman
I always thought the Garrison nicknames with rhyming schemes and alliteration were the best

Bob "Vote for the squad or I'll drink your blood" Chipman
Bob "You read Brick By Brick? Pretty please touch my dick" Chipman
Bob "I'll call you obsolete, but without Patrons I wouldn't eat" Chipman

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino