Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Not to interrupt your little game, but we have some Curt Schilling sperging to bring to you.
View attachment 888998
View attachment 888999
View attachment 889000

We also have other forms of anger and butthurt.
View attachment 889001
View attachment 889002
I like the all too brief flash of either self-awareness or -- God help us -- honesty when he implies the games industry is easy to scam. Quite the admission for a Zoe Quinn / Anita Sarkeesian white knight.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
You know it’s rather funny that one, since the game Curt did actually put the Rhode Island mayor/governor into hot water over this.

This guy explained the behind the scenes of the game; https://youtu.be/cOywJPI9uTU

That still doesn’t make Bob, who has backed and knighted for plenty of scammers of the games industry.
I saw that a little while ago. It's a pretty unvarnished take and what I took away from it was "ambitious capitalists fall into investment money and never dreamed what building video games actually means in the PS3 era, holy fuck we had shareware floppies as our reference point for how complicated this should be"

How Bob gets "intentional scam" out of the story eludes me, especially when they delivered what is often regarded as a pretty enjoyable game before giving up on the rest of the plan. Unless I'm missing huge chunks of the story

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
I am genuinely curious as to how Bob thinks his corn-syrup, flour and meat heavy diet would fare if those farmers just decided to stop shipping food to the East Coast.
Like everything else, he probably excuses any reality seeping into his mind by just injecting some more "superior future" bullshit into him.

Given some things he has said in the past, I wouldn't be shocked if he thinks we are right around the corner from generating crops from out of thin air.

Skelter Helter

kiwifarms.net
We also have other forms of anger and butthurt.
View attachment 889001
The economically illiterate fatty who stumbled into a subsistence-level "job" talking about pop culture on YouTube and who lives in his parents' basement is the last person who should be saying shit like this.

Then again, maybe he's thinking, ""If I assert that people who live on the coasts are all doctors with six PhDs, maybe people will think that *I* have six PhDs, too!"

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Oh he's hinted at that before. Robots are going to operate hydroponic greenhouses in cities.

I am dead serious. Search this thread for "greenhouse" if you don't believe me.
Add it to the Garrison cartoon!
So is anybody else disappointed that The Hunt isn't being released because Bob was apparently Jonesing for it but it appears to portray Trump Country Republicans in a sympathetic if not positive light? I don't think he knew what he was in for and we've been dicked out of a freak out on his part.
Something else will happen to cause one. Perhaps Mario's arms will be the wrong color in some promotional material

I'm a little disappointed that's how the movie was scripted. I was hoping I'd get to refer to it as "the Turner Diaries for the left"

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino