Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 30 9.2%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 32 9.8%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 117 36.0%
  • Movies

Votes: 46 14.2%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 30 9.2%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 12 3.7%
  • Ecology

Votes: 9 2.8%

• Total voters

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
where exactly does a man who can't figure out how to operate the public garbage collection service to get rid of the evidence of how he gave himself diabetes get off getting all smug about other people's hard times being "natural selection"?
Who keeps 100 soda cans lying around? I'm the laziest person on the planet and even I figured out how to crush cans and put them in a special recycle bin. Leaving cans of sugar water around is how you get freakin ANTS, Bob.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Why even save those? At least put them out with the trash if you won't recycle them.
Bob's nerd obsession with preserving the original packaging seems to extend to what he eats. Strangely, he seems to realize he shouldn't be showing off his collection of hundreds of Hungry Man trays and boxes that are probably under the kitchen table

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
The two of them have had a well known feud going back years now. It is honestly kind of shocking to see Bob not completely belittle Razorfist given just how much the two of them don't like one another.
He did belittle Razorfist a lot if you count all the game anti-thinker appearences as a jab at Razorfist, but I think Bob stopped doing it because he always loses, and Razorfist doesn't give him the attention he craves any more.

Razor does seem to have fun with what he’s doing as opposed to Bob’s slog of spiteful autism. While I don’t usually watch Razor’s stuff he does have the honor of actually changing me and that was with his series on Michael Jackson. The only change I had with Bob’s material is when I first watched his Big Picture, I think it was, on the “pink aisle”. That was the first time I became cognizant of Bob being a moron. It declined from there and here I am today.

Ironically, Bob did help change my mind on boob games. It was his review of Black Swan where he argued that seeing a film just for a hot sex scene is no different than seeing it for a cool fight scene or great special effects.

I say ironically because Bob would then turn on games he didn't approve of. Call of Duty, Dead or Alive Xtreme Vollyball, and Mario Plus Rabbids.

So is anybody else disappointed that The Hunt isn't being released because Bob was apparently Jonesing for it but it appears to portray Trump Country Republicans in a sympathetic if not positive light? I don't think he knew what he was in for and we've been dicked out of a freak out on his part.
I'm not. It's fun to watch pro-censorship and censorship apologists tie themselves in knots when something they want to see gets cancelled or banned.

You know I’ve been wondering about something, what’s Bob’s stance on RedLetterMedia?
It's not just Red Letter Media. He criticizes Cinema Sins as well. Basically any popular film critic that doesn't like woke shit gets sneering contempt from Bob.

QFT. Using Bob's rhetoric and methods as a club against the left in general is unfair to the point of dishonesty. Bob has latched on to the left because he perceives them as being intellectually superior, and so gets to stroke his ego by finding common cause with them via babbling jibber-jabbering tweets he thinks sound super smart.
They also have the right "targets". Obsolete blue collar dudebros that play Call of Duty.

This is going to sound just as cringy as anything Bob Chipman has ever said. But just to spite him I wish somebody with more computer knowledge then me would make a first person shooter called ''Save Trump's America'' were you play as obscure 90's comic character Bloodstrike shooting angry clones of Bob Chipman while spouting quotes from Adam Sandler and Michael Bay movies. Other objectives would be saving Republican voters and finding easter eggs like death nintendo characters all while soundtracks from My little Pony plays in the background.
To bad it is a platformer and not a first person shooter.
I don't think simply making a game that is everything Bob hates would work as satire or as something to enrage Bob. Outrage mods like pol.wad, Trump Quest, and moonman doom already exist and they don't bother him, and nothing we could make could anger him more than Halo, Call of Duty, and Yoshi's Island already do.

I considered making a Half-Life mod featuring Moviebob, along with other gaming lolcows like Jim Sterling. The mod would have you play as a game journalist who is part of the #resistance. Every level would have doing all the dangerous work while your allies sit at base signal boosting on Twitter. One level was going to have you rescuing "political prisoners" from a sex offenders wing of a prison. I scrapped the idea because it would be a lot of work and serve no purpose other than to give those people some degree of attention.

But if I were to make an anti-Bob game, it would be something like that. You'd either play as Bob or one of his minions. The game would make fun of his extreme opinions, with the references being things like Bob's HQ being a house boat or an old ladies basement. Levels would be things like fighting in a wheat farm on the moon, assassinating Razorfist, or defending Bob's childhood home from dudebros and Master Chiefs.

If Bob had to be the bad guy, I'd go in a Wolfenstein: New Order or Half-Life 2 direction. The Superiour Future has been realized, and you play as a working class guy who is sentenced to death for not saying your 20 daily prayers to Miyamoto or something. The rest of the game would be you fighting through the dystopian hellscape to kill Moviebob. Again, moon wheat farms, cinemas that only show The Wizard and Marvel movies, etc.

It would be a long shot, but I think people like Sargon of Akkad, Razorfist, or Chris Ray Gun would be willing to lend their voices to the project for a small fee.

Useless Idiot

kiwifarms.net
QFT. Using Bob's rhetoric and methods as a club against the left in general is unfair to the point of dishonesty. Bob has latched on to the left because he perceives them as being intellectually superior, and so gets to stroke his ego by finding common cause with them via babbling jibber-jabbering tweets he thinks sound super smart.
Bob's rhetoric is frequently the exact opposite of left-wing, too. He is literally a social darwinist of a kind vastly more extreme than even the most lolworthy anarcho-capitalist. He actually sounds like a fucking Randroid given his tendency to treat other people like worthless parasites and the frequency with which he claims said parasites are preventing an explosion of economic and technological wonder because they hamstring The Superior Man. If you replaced a few specific words in his tweets, he'd sound like an Atlas Shrugged monologue. He's just unwilling to be an Ayn Rand cultist because the lefty cool kids hate her and he's desperate for positive attention.

So, really, he's temperamentally a hardline social darwinist, he just focuses on poor white people as the parasites in need of extermination because it's more socially acceptable than saying the same thing about black people. He probably would be saying the same thing about blacks or Jews if he lived in the '30s.

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
kiwifarms.net

instythot

kiwifarms.net

Apparently that Hunt movie Bob really wanted to watch before Universal pulled the plug bashes SJWs.
Well the cancellation certainly makes sense then.

Movie exec 1: "Uh oh. Looks like our target audience wants nothing to do with the film"
Movie exec 2: "oh shit. Well, we better pull it!"

Reactions: Ralph Barnhardt

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
Bob's rhetoric is frequently the exact opposite of left-wing, too. He is literally a social darwinist of a kind vastly more extreme than even the most lolworthy anarcho-capitalist. He actually sounds like a fucking Randroid given his tendency to treat other people like worthless parasites and the frequency with which he claims said parasites are preventing an explosion of economic and technological wonder because they hamstring The Superior Man. If you replaced a few specific words in his tweets, he'd sound like an Atlas Shrugged monologue. He's just unwilling to be an Ayn Rand cultist because the lefty cool kids hate her and he's desperate for positive attention.
The difference is that Ayn Rand actually liked anyone who was willing to work, not just the elite. At least in what I read of Atlus Shrugged. I think Bob would have more in common with James Taggart and his friends. Living a miserable existence and being resentful of anyone more successful than him. It's been a while since I read it and I never finished it, but wasn't James a useful idiot who's only friends were people who could use him to get what they want?

• Agree
Reactions: BScCollateral