Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Which, hilariously, has been pointed out to be horribly wasteful and literally impossible.
While it's possible to have robots automate large scale field production with shit like combine harvesters, greenhosues would need an actual human to harvest them. At most you can have automated watering cycles and maybe rotation mechanisms for plant beds.

Also doing this shit in a city is a bad idea you need wide open spaces for greenhouses since the shadow of buildings would cover greenhouses for large parts of the day.

BubbleButt

Who's Been Drawing Dicks?
kiwifarms.net
While it's possible to have robots automate large scale field production with shit like combine harvesters, greenhosues would need an actual human to harvest them. At most you can have automated watering cycles and maybe rotation mechanisms for plant beds.

Also doing this shit in a city is a bad idea you need wide open spaces for greenhouses since the shadow of buildings would cover greenhouses for large parts of the day.
Fine, not impossible, but definitely implausible.

instythot

kiwifarms.net

Even if he's got the hydroponic warehouse "urban farm" in mind, he's in fucking Massachusetts. The power required in winter to keep those things from freezing will typically need some sort of city tax rebate handed out under a "local jobs" banner... i.e. certainly not sustainable as anything more than a niche product for hipsters who need their red lettuce to be local and out of season at the same time. There's a reason you don't hear much about these operations producing anything other than marijuana

Tacitcal Wizard

Explosiomancer
kiwifarms.net
Fine, not impossible, but definitely implausible.
From an earlier post, Bob seems to be referring to an automated greenhouse built inside a warehouse that claims to grow food 365 days a year. To me? That speaks of artificial sunlight or something like those solar collectors that you see on the roofs of Japanese office buildings.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
From an earlier post, Bob seems to be referring to an automated greenhouse built inside a warehouse that claims to grow food 365 days a year. To me? That speaks of artificial sunlight or something like those solar collectors that you see on the roofs of Japanese office buildings.
Even so, it's STILL loads cheaper to grow food in the ACTUAL FUCKING GROUND out in the countryside and ship it into a city. If you're the type of person who would deliberately make something hard and inefficient for yourself because you hate the people doing it, then you're going to be squeezed out by someone willing to hold their nose and have the people you hate do it in the most efficient way possible.

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
So, remember Bob's rant from a few months back?:

1565754019890.png

Well, I found this gem that I never saw posted here while browsing the responses on Twitter:

MovieBob1.jpg

MovieBob2.jpg

MovieBob3.jpg

MovieBob4.jpg

Now, I already refuted this bullshit a while back, so here's the link to it in case anyone's curious:

My own personal take on this is that Bob knows, by Social Justice Progressive Stack standards, he's been dealt a shit hand as a straight white male, so he's trying to squeeze every last drop of victimhood from his being as he possibly can.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Was letting the Red States that voted Trump be decayed to the point where nature grows back one of them too? Along with eliminating the electoral college and have basically costal elites decide everything for the country?
It's not just Moviebob advocating this. National Geographic had an issue about "cities of the future" which envisioned entire countries crammed into dense hives of bugmen (in which all transport is public of course), surrounded by intensive farms, with 1/2 of the landmass banned from all development to preserve the natural environment (and prevent those peksy Trump voters from building enclaves presumably).

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
It's not just Moviebob advocating this. National Geographic had an issue about "cities of the future" which envisioned entire countries crammed into dense hives of bugmen (in which all transport is public of course), surrounded by intensive farms, with 1/2 of the landmass banned from all development to preserve the natural environment (and prevent those peksy Trump voters from building enclaves presumably).
40K's hive cities were supposed to be dystopic fiction! Not a blueprint for the future!

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
So, remember Bob's rant from a few months back?:

View attachment 889949

Well, I found this gem that I never saw posted here while browsing the responses on Twitter:

View attachment 889953
View attachment 889954
View attachment 889955
View attachment 889956

Now, I already refuted this bullshit a while back, so here's the link to it in case anyone's curious:

My own personal take on this is that Bob knows, by Social Justice Progressive Stack standards, he's been dealt a shit hand as a straight white male, so he's trying to squeeze every last drop of victimhood from his being as he possibly can.
I'm not sure who's most exceptional, the woman who insists that it's slightly affluent Republican men who most exploit the poor (ignoring the plethora of wealthy, corrupt Democrats who steal taxpayer money meant for poor constituents,) or MovieBob for replying "What I was saying wasn't ACTUALLY what I was SAYING!"

Or maybe it's Chris Chipman for doing that thing men do when they let their mustaches grow past their lips. That has gotta be NASTY and it's gotta feel like you're chewing on pubes whenever you talk. (Either clip it or grow it out and comb it sideways...)

Reactions: Knyttet

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
This shit makes me unironicly wish for a nuclear war.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
"Could look like." IOW, "this is pure wishful thinking but we have to fill out this issue with something so here goes." Hell, if you rephrased it as a question ("will this be what the city of the future looks like?") you'd go ahead and trip Betteridge's Law.

Reactions: Ralph Barnhardt

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, Bob really is to nerds what KANGZ are to black people. Yeah, sure if it were not for those white neanderthal jocks we be living on the moon right now.
Those tweets have become nearly as Bob-defining as "No bad tactics, only bad targets," and might have surpassed it if they were a little pithier. They certainly better demonstrate his total failure to grasp reality and his overinflated ego.

DarkEmoMario64

kiwifarms.net
This is going to sound just as cringy as anything Bob Chipman has ever said. But just to spite him I wish somebody with more computer knowledge then me would make a first person shooter called ''Save Trump's America'' were you play as obscure 90's comic character Bloodstrike shooting angry clones of Bob Chipman while spouting quotes from Adam Sandler and Michael Bay movies. Other objectives would be saving Republican voters and finding easter eggs like death nintendo characters all while soundtracks from My little Pony plays in the background.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino