Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

instythot

kiwifarms.net
This is going to sound just as cringy as anything Bob Chipman has ever said. But just to spite him I wish somebody with more computer knowledge then me would make a first person shooter called ''Save Trump's America'' were you play as obscure 90's comic character Bloodstrike shooting angry clones of Bob Chipman while spouting quotes from Adam Sandler and Michael Bay movies. Other objectives would be saving Republican voters and finding easter eggs like death nintendo characters all while soundtracks from My little Pony plays in the background.
How close is "America's retribution" to what you're looking for?

In Bob's defense he lifts something heavy whenever he has to go to the fridge.
possibly not. Surely Chip has at least considered a "silent butler/locked basement door" cohabitation solution

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
How close is "America's retribution" to what you're looking for?

possibly not. Surely Chip has at least considered a "silent butler/locked basement door" cohabitation solution
I think it's probably been established that Bob, while undoubtedly inhabiting a BELOW GROUND APARTMENT, INSECT, doesn't actually live with his brother's family. That said, the image of a triple-padlocked cellar door with a dumbwaiter into which Chris occasionally throws raw meat and lowers six packs of Mike's Hard Lemonade is too hilarious to resist.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
it's pretty well established that Bob wants to oppress the people in Flyover America and just how classist that is... but I just considered that whole thing from the opposite angle

Let's think about how Bobby has pushed the view that there is structural racism in America. Let's also think about whose votes he wants weighted more than flyover America

Has anyone called him on the heavily implied racism of putting the levers of power into the hands of highly educated coastal elites? I.e., those with family wealth to afford pursuing a PhD, not to mention the actual demographics of the highly educated coastal elites? It's awfully close to advocating for a three-fifths solution

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
I am genuinely curious as to how Bob thinks his corn-syrup, flour and meat heavy diet would fare if those farmers just decided to stop shipping food to the East Coast.
In his defense, in times of famine he could outlast us skinnier people by living off all the fat he's stored up. Except he would almost certainly die long before then from not having insulin to treat his beetus, so it's irrelevant.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Plinkett is apparently spelled with two t’s which explains why I didn’t get any hits. New finds are under OP if you care, which let’s be honest, you really shouldn’t.

You know I’ve been wondering about something, what’s Bob’s stance on RedLetterMedia? I know he mentioned the Plinket review of The Phantom Menace in one his videos, exclaiming that he was gonna cut off detractors at the pass by linking “that damn Plinket video” (I’m almost certain that’s the quote) himself. I would like to point out that I distinctly remember him “”””linking”””” the video by PUTTING THE URL IN HIS VIDEO AND NOT IN THE DESCRIPTION LIKE ANYONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD. I kinda remember that he kinda gave the Plinket review some back handed praise but seemed overly dismissive of it. Perhaps some of his hatred for the Midwest comes from the fact that he got insanely overshadowed by a gaggle of drunken, hack frauds from Milwaukee? I did a short little twitter search and I couldn’t find anything from him referencing them but I am an idiot, cyclops connoisseur of Bobbyboi so I wouldn’t rule out human error on my part. I will say that Jack Packard and him follow each other and he does follow the official RLM account. Whether that means anything or not I think is up for the philosophers to decide.

That or a bunch of spergy tards on a certain Doxxxxxxing and/or Hairassmint blog.

...eh, poTAYto poTAHto

EDIT: So I did find some things.

3FBC3EF4-D785-4047-B1AF-214DC08FFD50.jpeg

Everyone I don’t like is a First Order sympathizer
1C2F1811-A5A9-4C84-8CC9-85C5636863D5.png

LMAO
7A218339-A8B1-4082-ADB3-EE00B6FF0346.png

Last edited:

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
You know I’ve been wondering about something, what’s Bob’s stance on RedLetterMedia? I know he mentioned the Plinket review of The Phantom Menace in one his videos, exclaiming that he was gonna cut off detractors at the pass by linking “that damn Plinket video” (I’m almost certain that’s the quote) himself. I would like to point out that I distinctly remember him “”””linking”””” the video by PUTTING THE URL IN HIS VIDEO AND NOT IN THE DESCRIPTION LIKE ANYONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD. I kinda remember that he kinda gave the Plinket review some back handed praise but seemed overly dismissive of it. Perhaps some of his hatred for the Midwest comes from the fact that he got insanely overshadowed by a gaggle of drunken, hack frauds from Milwaukee? I did a short little twitter search and I couldn’t find anything from him referencing them but I am an idiot, cyclops connoisseur of Bobbyboi so I wouldn’t rule out human error on my part. I will say that Jack Packard and him follow each other and he does follow the official RLM account. Whether that means anything or not I think is up for the philosophers to decide.

That or a bunch of spergy tards on a certain Doxxxxxxing and/or Hairassmint blog.

...eh, poTAYto poTAHto
He has a well known hatred of them.

• Informative
Reactions: Ralph Barnhardt

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Bob was really happy when patton oswalt mentioned him in a tweet. Oswalt recently appeared on a RLM video, which I'm sure probably pissed him off a lot.

In other news, bob discovered the unibomber. Who is just like Yang btw.
View attachment 890824

He is also an economics expert
View attachment 890826
Good lord. If Bob actually has the time and money to be concerned about the bond market he is decidedly NOT working class

Oh Long Johnson

Collecting your suffering when you die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good lord. If Bob actually has the time and money to be concerned about the bond market he is decidedly NOT working class
Bob learned everything he knows about bonds from the Chappell Show's GZA and RZA cameo.

Honestly, anyone talking about this isn't working in financial services or has a net worth of $50M+ is just talking out their ass.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't. He just wants more ammo to say orange man bad, and since the general perception is that the economy has been good under Trump...

The thing is, as several other people have already said, this only effects the wealthy, at least initially (if this pattern persists, there may be trickle-down negative effects). The low unemployment rate is going to be the part of the economy that actually feels real for most voters because it's much more likely to effect them or people they care about. Of course since Bob hates poor workers (although he pretends to like the non-white ones for woke points) and loves the super rich elite, the economy is basically the exact opposite of how he wants it to be.

As someone who has little love for leftists, this bears repeating: Bob is not a far leftist. For all their misguided methods, many of which I find appalling, far leftists are at least at their core motivated by a desire to do good by most people. Bob is something much worse.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
As someone who has little love for leftists, this bears repeating: Bob is not a far leftist. For all their misguided methods, many of which I find appalling, far leftists are at least at their core motivated by a desire to do good by most people. Bob is something much worse.
QFT. Using Bob's rhetoric and methods as a club against the left in general is unfair to the point of dishonesty. Bob has latched on to the left because he perceives them as being intellectually superior, and so gets to stroke his ego by finding common cause with them via babbling jibber-jabbering tweets he thinks sound super smart.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino