Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 30 9.2%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 32 9.8%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 117 36.0%
  • Movies

Votes: 46 14.2%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 30 9.2%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 12 3.7%
  • Ecology

Votes: 9 2.8%

• Total voters

Arctic Fox

You won't get past my wall.
kiwifarms.net
Every time I check this thread I am astounded by just how spiteful and bigoted Bob is. It's fucking far out, it really is.
I can not even imagine hating people and spewing venom at the rate he does. Must be exhausting, shouldn't it? He's on that shitty website all the time bitching bitching bitching.
Gotta give him credit, he's a stubborn fuck. He really is.
Still, a debate would be so entertaining.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Every time I check this thread I am astounded by just how spiteful and bigoted Bob is. It's fucking far out, it really is.
I can not even imagine hating people and spewing venom at the rate he does. Must be exhausting, shouldn't it? He's on that shitty website all the time bitching bitching bitching.
Bob strikes me as similar to the type of bigot who hates the negros despite having never even met one.

A debate would be entertaining, yes. What I really want to see is a travel show where Bob is forced to explore middle America, meeting people who are going to be friendly and nice to him until they get to know him. Then we cut to the talking head interview segment where Bob explains his feelings on the people who just graciously fed him, took him shooting, etc. and he explains at length what obsolete racists they are

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
I think Chip took him on a family resort vacation once. Possibly out of fear of how the house would look when they got back
He visited Mexico last year for a wedding. It of course produced plenty of lulz, such as when photographic evidence proved that Bob spent most of the vacation hunched over his cell phone on Twitter while everyone else was having fun.

It also was discussed a few months ago that Bob possibly wore a dirty polo underneath his suit.
So there's a substantial chance the vast majority of Bob's real life experience with non-white people is servants at a resort fetching him Pabst Blue Ribbon and Mountain Dew on ice.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
So there's a substantial chance the vast majority of Bob's real life experience with non-white people is servants at a resort fetching him Pabst Blue Ribbon and Mountain Dew on ice.
Small wonder he's in favor of importing them. In his mind, they'll gladly take care of all the icky hard work while "intellectuals" like him live the good life they've "earned."
I'd say he ought to leave his bubble and experience real life, but... he'd probably be beaten to death.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Small wonder he's in favor of importing them. In his mind, they'll gladly take care of all the icky hard work while "intellectuals" like him live the good life they've "earned."
I'd say he ought to leave his bubble and experience real life, but... he'd probably be beaten to death.
The hired help wouldn't make fun of his Mario blazer either, at least not to his face. Really puts his claims that minorities are "the real working class" into perspective. He likes them better because in his experience they know their place, which is serving him drinks. Working class whites on the other hand are uppity and call him a fat faggot.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been following this thread for, maybe, about year now and is it just me or is Bob becoming more and more open with his hatred? I don’t remember him so frequently using words like obsolete or worthless before a few months ago. What will it take to finally get him to say “kill whitey”? The Escapist giving him the boot? An actual recession so his Patreon dries up? Boston collapses under his weight? That one arcade he likes to go to bans him for accosting customers and smelling like feet and beer sweat? I’m gonna need more butter for my Cheeto flavored popcorn, because that’s apparently a thing, to fully enjoy this.

All kidding aside, I really think we’ve got another year before something happens and Bobbyboi goes completely off reservation. Check back in in 2020 to laugh at how wrong I am.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Has Bob commented on this yet? Something tells me he’d get a huge wet dream from it.

Why would he get a wet dream? No mayonnaise ghouls to root against, Blob is indifferent, unless he can find some way to blame American conservatives.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Why would he get a wet dream? No mayonnaise ghouls to root against, Blob is indifferent, unless he can find some way to blame American conservatives.
He will spout about how the obsoletes aren't going to see the movie because they're racist and sexist and will try to pull the attention away from the reason WHY this is happening.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
He will spout about how the obsoletes aren't going to see the movie because they're racist and sexist and will try to pull the attention away from the reason WHY this is happening.
I dunno, Bob would really be setting himself up for people to ask him why he hates people from Hong Kong and to get an epic ass reaming by a bunch of twitter lefties if he does that. It's right on the line of something he might or might not be stupid enough to do. I do think it'd be great if he went for it, because even some members of his truly exceptional audience might wake up if he starts running defense for the Chinese government brutalizing a bunch of Asians for wanting rights.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, Bob is really setting himself up for people to ask him why he hates people from Hong Kong and to get an epic ass reaming by a bunch of twitter lefties if he does that. It's right on the line of something he might or might not be stupid enough to do. I do think it'd be great if he went for it, because even some members of his truly exceptional audience might wake up if he starts running defense for the Chinese government brutalizing a bunch of Asians for wanting rights.
This is Bob Chipman, he who regularly calls for eugenics and frequently calls white conseratives obsolete and (ironically) hates Nazis. Of course he's gonna support this without thinking about it. And there may be people who're gonna call out his bullshit, there are also going to be people who're going to defend him/support him with this.

LightDragonman1

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, the dude needs to take a serious break from Twitter I feel, if all it does is make him constantly rant about the "mediocre white people" all the time.

On a different note, I gotta say, it's really frustrating to hear him get all frustrated over people's praise for the recent Mission Impossible films simply because they get acclaimed for doing some things better than his precious Marvel films. Case in point:

Or to quote his words, he doesn't get why some prefer it over MCU films because, in his words, "What, it’s based on a TV show instead of a comic book? Because Tom Cruise’s agelessness is aspirational to my overwhelmingly aging-male industry? Because it’s the last “name” franchise still firmly ensconced in the previous century. It’s the last refuge if you prefer your 120 minutes of explosions, fist-fights and car-crashes to not be tainted by jokes, capes, teenagers, popular music with too much rhythmic bass (and verses in languages you may not speak), Chinese and/or Korean pop-stars or Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson? I don’t get it. "