Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 43 8.1%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 37 7.0%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 50 9.4%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 204 38.4%
  • Movies

Votes: 73 13.7%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 58 10.9%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 20 3.8%
  • Ecology

Votes: 12 2.3%

• Total voters

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, the dude needs to take a serious break from Twitter I feel, if all it does is make him constantly rant about the "mediocre white people" all the time.

On a different note, I gotta say, it's really frustrating to hear him get all frustrated over people's praise for the recent Mission Impossible films simply because they get acclaimed for doing some things better than his precious Marvel films. Case in point:

Or to quote his words, he doesn't get why some prefer it over MCU films because, in his words, "What, it’s based on a TV show instead of a comic book? Because Tom Cruise’s agelessness is aspirational to my overwhelmingly aging-male industry? Because it’s the last “name” franchise still firmly ensconced in the previous century. It’s the last refuge if you prefer your 120 minutes of explosions, fist-fights and car-crashes to not be tainted by jokes, capes, teenagers, popular music with too much rhythmic bass (and verses in languages you may not speak), Chinese and/or Korean pop-stars or Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson? I don’t get it. "
This fat fuck is going to be whining about how movies were better in the Marvel days in ten years.
Edit: Assuming he lives that long on his shitty diet, of course.

Last edited:

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
"Chipman" was originally an anglo-saxon word meaning "trader."
View attachment 894186
I did a double take because I first thought they were talking about this guy. Seems his name is MohaMED and the legislator's name is MohaMUD. Does that make me racist? Oh noes!

Regardless, I'm sure that Australian woman did something to oppress MohaMED/MUD and deserved it if for no other reason than being white, having a pleasant smile and not having a stink ditch for Bob to lust after.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net

Okay Bob. First off, you misspelled "Sioux." Second, mentioning that Minnesota used to belong to the Native Americans who had it stolen from them by the whites isn't exactly the most glowing of endorsements of immigration. Are you implying that the Somalians are here to steal Minnesota from the white people?

Thirdly, giving approval to a candidate who refuses to speak the language of his host nation speaks volumes of your ignorance and disdain for said host nation. Wouldn't a legislator who was capable of communicating in English have been a much better choice for his constituency? The Somalians aren't living in an island in the middle of freaking NOWHERE, Bob. They're part of a larger nation - a nation they apparently want no part of in spite of their ample use of its welfare system and infrastructure. If any other country had taken in a bunch of people from a foreign land and said people had decided to set up a foreign colony within that country, one with its own laws and language....well... it wouldn't be a good sign. It would be the kick off to "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire 2: American Boogaloo."

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
Voted for trump: YOU MUST SUFFER AND LOSE EVERYTHING
Crashed the economy and made billions anyway: eh
bob not dying.png

Continuing to prove that he doesn't know anything about geography
bob suburbs 2.png

Too much of a pussy to just say he is talking about chapo
bob chapo lkjds.png

Knyttet

Who will comfort me?
kiwifarms.net
"you don't get the reference" says the man who didn't get the insult
View attachment 894185
After some googling I think the reference is to the Disney film The Sword in the Stone.

How is a random, non-iconic line spoken by a background character with maybe 5 minutes of total screen time, who I'm not even sure has a name, from a 56 year old film "an easy one"???

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
Continuing to prove that he doesn't know anything about geography
bob suburbs 2.png

Too much of a pussy to just say he is talking about chapo
bob chapo lkjds.png
I know that upside down smiley face is meant to show he's joking. Maybe it's all the KickVic stuff I've been reading but it reminds me of Ron Toye spamming smiley faces when he's stressed. It makes me think Bob is mad and doesn't have a good answer so resorts to being snide.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amazon shilling and taking shots at H.P. Lovecraft.
View attachment 894925

Sperging out over The Boys and Rorschach.
View attachment 894926View attachment 894927
View attachment 894928View attachment 894929
View attachment 894930
I don't know if you intended to show Bob self-refuting, but you sure did.

"Lovecraft was a weak man. That type CHOOSES to fear. I choose to be impressed!"

Leaving aside Bob on Lovecraft, a topic that will surely cause me to blow my stack if I dwell on it for too long, here's what Bob "chooses" to fear:

MAGAs. Bob, you mewling pussy.

Also, is there a more tired cliche than a pathetic, zero-influence, zero-ability writer throwing snide verbal brickbats at a long dead genre titan just to show how much better he is? Your bitter envy is showing once again, Robert.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 894925
I cannot get past this and the mental whiplash I receive from it.

exceptional.png
"Man that company that no one seems to like working for and that has to make literal bots to say "bzzt INCORRECT FAM THIS PLACE IS BETTER TO OCCUPY TIME AT A PAID RATE DO NOT HAVE A FEAR bzzt" is really impressive. Now about how Lovecraft was a bigot and I'm not..."

I mean I think I know what he's trying to get across is that Amazon is on the level of one of those eldritch horrors...but then he goes on to say that essentially "I ain't afraid of no monolithic cooperate overlord because that shit's impressive y'all". So Bob Chipman's fine with being crushed under the boot of an uncaring company as long as he gets free two day shipping, more capeshit and a shipping container so he can move out of his brother's basement?

Last edited:

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I cannot get passed this and the mental whiplash I receive from it.

View attachment 894973 "Man that company that no one seems to like working for and that has to make literal bots to say "bzzt INCORRECT FAM THIS PLACE IS BETTER TO OCCUPY TIME AT A PAID RATE DO NOT HAVE A FEAR bzzt" is really impressive. Now about how Lovecraft was a bigot and I'm not..."

I mean I think I know what he's trying to get across is that Amazon is on the level of one of those eldritch horrors...but then he goes on to say that essentially "I ain't afraid of no monolithic cooperate overlord because that shit's impressive y'all". So Bob Chipman's fine with being crushed under the boot of an uncaring company as long as he gets free two day shipping, more capeshit and a shipping container so he can more out of his brother's basement?
That seems pretty likely. Bob has demonstrated repeatedly that he'd be perfectly happy to be a slave, so long as it's to the right master and he still gets to shoot his mouth off about meaningless pop culture filth.

Skelter Helter

kiwifarms.net
After some googling I think the reference is to the Disney film The Sword in the Stone.

How is a random, non-iconic line spoken by a background character with maybe 5 minutes of total screen time, who I'm not even sure has a name, from a 56 year old film "an easy one"???
He's referencing John Boorman's Excalibur, which is a pretty well known movie. It was a hit when it was released in 1981, but not a blockbuster, and it went on to become a mainstay on cable throughout the 1980s and into the 1990s. It's not that obscure of a reference, especially for movie buffs, and the scene where Arthur draws the sword is one of the film's most memorable.

Also, don't let Bob's mention of the movie sour you on it, because it's a good movie. It's far from perfect, but it's definitely worth watching.

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 894925

View attachment 894930
So he's basically complaining that the villains of The Boys don't embody the villains of his own masturbatory geopolitical revenge fantasies, and the satire is outdated because of that. Does he even consider that the way that it lampoons our cultures current obsession with superheroes is quite prescient, or does it make him uneasy considering that he's part of that culture?

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 894925

View attachment 894930
>>Defends Amazon.
>>Bashes show that’s on Amazon.

Also, here’s Bob’s hot take on blaming video games that was posted some time ago.

Useless Idiot

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, Bob would really be setting himself up for people to ask him why he hates people from Hong Kong and to get an epic ass reaming by a bunch of twitter lefties if he does that. It's right on the line of something he might or might not be stupid enough to do. I do think it'd be great if he went for it, because even some members of his truly exceptional audience might wake up if he starts running defense for the Chinese government brutalizing a bunch of Asians for wanting rights.
Didn't Bob literally say that America should be more like China less than a month ago and then claim American immigration detention facilities are effectively no different than Chinese anti-Uighur concentration camps?

He's already basically advocated Chinese style authoritarianism on the grounds that a bunch of well-connected teenagers with corrupt parents got rich and therefore China owns. He did this right when the Hong Kong protests were entering the news. "Let's try it" isn't exactly subtle in its advocacy of Chinese state capitalist autocracy.
chipman.png

View attachment 894925
Bob's "Lovecraft was a weak man" tweet reads like tough guy copypasta. This dude really yearns to live under the corporate boot in some kind of cyberpunk dystopia.

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
Continuing to care about shit he just read on wikipedia
bob kinkos.png

Compare this to what he said about banks and the recession not even 24hrs ago
bob dying.png

I know that upside down smiley face is meant to show he's joking. Maybe it's all the KickVic stuff I've been reading but it reminds me of Ron Toye spamming smiley faces when he's stressed. It makes me think Bob is mad and doesn't have a good answer so resorts to being snide.
If you look at the graphs posted you can see why. The wasteland mayonnaise obsolescent ghoul territory, for the most part, isn't depopulating. There are actually a couple of superior future progressive states losing pop.
ECIbDR2XUAAfPsL.jpg large.jpg

ECId2ojXUAAv58b.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Judge Dredd

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you look at the graphs posted you can see why. The wasteland mayonnaise obsolescent ghoul territory, for the most part, isn't depopulating. There are actually a couple of superior future progressive states losing pop.
The population decline in places like New York is because the citizens of the Superior States are fleeing to the mayonnaise-ghoul occupied wastelands, and bringing their voting patterns with them. Stacey Adams narrowly lost her last election; a few more years of immigration, and she (or someone crazier) might be elected.
If Bob knew this, he might think twice before deriding rural states.
But I doubt it.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Bob literally say that America should be more like China less than a month ago and then claim American immigration detention facilities are effectively no different than Chinese anti-Uighur concentration camps?

He's already basically advocated Chinese style authoritarianism on the grounds that a bunch of well-connected teenagers with corrupt parents got rich and therefore China owns. He did this right when the Hong Kong protests were entering the news. "Let's try it" isn't exactly subtle in its advocacy of Chinese state capitalist autocracy.
View attachment 895293
Well of course Bob loves how the PRC runs things, that was never in doubt. But he's usually pretty careful about who he openly pours his callousness, spite, and contempt onto. Remember, tactics-targets. The Hong Kong protesters are PoC, therefore outranking Bob on the oppression stack, and are protesters against a tyrannical government. Bob may love the tactics of the PRC, but he also can probably recognize that Hong Kong protesters aren't on the list of acceptable targets for most of the leftists he still wants to be accepted by (as opposed to the "trash left" he bashes for not being racist enough).

As dumb as Bob is, he seems somewhat smarter than his fans and does seem to have some awareness of how to make himself appeal to them.

Although if he really did compare the camps in China to the detention centers in America, that tweet should definitely be pared up with this one and shared. The eugenics tweet is getting worn out, "Bob knowingly praises and supports governments that run concentration camps" seems like a good replacement. It also shows that his hatred of Trump is really about nothing but his hatred of working class whites, since he clearly isn't opposed to racial profiling or detainment.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net