Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DangerWank

kiwifarms.net
Bob's limbs aren't even proportionate to each other, let alone to his torso. Anyone else ever notice that his right leg always looks smaller than his left one?
View attachment 935705View attachment 935706
I can’t unsee it now

Blonder has type 2 beetus, right? If the dumb cunt actually lost weight and handled it sensibly he could reverse it or at the very least make it easier to deal with.

Lazy bell end

DangerWank

kiwifarms.net
Why does bob think he is some kind of proletariat messiah? My nigger hadn’t done a days hard graft by the look of him. Unless powering through a wank when he is out of breath counts. Without power levelling too much most guys I know who work in steel factories and shit have all had very narrow escapes from death when something fucks up. My dad got mixed up with a Stack of metal bars fell on him and punctured his lung when my mum was pregnant with me.

His distaste for actual working class people rubs me the wrong way, his only job is being a sperg regarding movies and regurgitating woke Shit so he can feel like people actually like him for once.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Why does bob think he is some kind of proletariat messiah? My nigger hadn’t done a days hard graft by the look of him. Unless powering through a wank when he is out of breath counts.
He doesn't. His "I am the working class" bullshit is something he only does occasionally as a weaksauce attempt to counter people saying he hates the working poor. It's about as sincere as Hillary Clinton telling people to Pokemon Go to the polls.

Last edited:

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't. His occasional "I am the working class" bullshit is something he only does occasionally as a weaksauce attempt to counter people saying he hates the working poor. It's about as sincere as Hillary Clinton telling people to Pokemon Go to the polls.
To elaborate on this a bit, Bob's vision of the Superior Future is fundamentally opposed to the very concept of work. The Magic Science Men are supposed to work hard magicking up their Magic Science Machines that will do all the work for us, while in the paradise of sloth that will follow, everyone can pursue whatever creative, intellectual pursuits they desire and the author of the under-rated classic Brick by Brick can finally achieve the acclaim that a superior being such as himself has always deserved. Hard work isn't just unimportant, it's obsolete. And we all know how Bob feels about obsolete things. Any pretense on Bob's part to being a worker of any sort is purely temporary protective camouflage.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
"re: Monetization Of Content"?

I cannot wait to see what this is. Is he talking to a lawyer? Are we gonna get our own lolsuit? The trial of Chipman v. Rando exceptional individuals on the Internet will be groundbreaking and make that Thai and Vick rigmarole look like a disabled child fighting a body pillow.
Why on earth is he typing the titles in ALL CAPS?
He fat fingered it

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't. His "I am the working class" bullshit is something he only does occasionally as a weaksauce attempt to counter people saying he hates the working poor. It's about as sincere as Hillary Clinton telling people to Pokemon Go to the polls.
He is like far beyond working class even if you pushed the definition down to being “do you go outside everyday for your job?” which encompasses even the most shittiest clickbait journalist if they went to a local coffee shop for half an hour.

instythot

kiwifarms.net

I cannot wait to see what this is. Is he talking to a lawyer? Are we gonna get our own lolsuit? The trial of Chipman v. Rando exceptional individuals on the Internet will be groundbreaking and make that Thai and Vick rigmarole look like a disabled child fighting a body pillow.
Nah, I don't read it as anything that funny. He just found another site that doesn't know that paying for an Original Bob Chipman work is a bit worse off than just burning your money

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net

They don't plan for him to actually take legal action. This is just like when idpol morons who are always picking social media fights act like they're too tired for social media fights and say bullshit like, "New rule, anytime a cis white dudebro makes me educate him about feminism/LGBT/some dumb bullshit, he has to pay me fifty dollars." They think saying they should get paid for their twitter activism after getting BTFO constitutes a hilarious joke, for some reason.

DangerWank

kiwifarms.net
To elaborate on this a bit, Bob's vision of the Superior Future is fundamentally opposed to the very concept of work. The Magic Science Men are supposed to work hard magicking up their Magic Science Machines that will do all the work for us, while in the paradise of sloth that will follow, everyone can pursue whatever creative, intellectual pursuits they desire and the author of the under-rated classic Brick by Brick can finally achieve the acclaim that a superior being such as himself has always deserved. Hard work isn't just unimportant, it's obsolete. And we all know how Bob feels about obsolete things. Any pretense on Bob's part to being a worker of any sort is purely temporary protective camouflage.
The thought of an immortal robot blobert is an awful concept.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
The thought of an immortal robot blobert is an awful concept.
He won't be, he's too self-centred and controlled by his base impulses and lack of self-control to ever properly become healthy enough that his lifespan will allow him to see robots with proper artificial intelligence.

Maybe we should change the poll to a question about when we think the beetus is going to get Bob, or maybe what else could possibly kill the Blob.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
He won't be, he's too self-centred and controlled by his base impulses and lack of self-control to ever properly become healthy enough that his lifespan will allow him to see robots with proper artificial intelligence.

Maybe we should change the poll to a question about when we think the beetus is going to get Bob, or maybe what else could possibly kill the Blob.
if that's the case, don't forget to add heart attack and mold as options for the poll

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Morrowind gave us a good idea of what that might be like:

View attachment 942394
But the dwarves were actually really smart and hard working though. Even this guy was intelligent and capable enough to rig up some spider legs to haul his bloated ass around. Bob can’t even make chicken without doing something stupid to fuck it up

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino