Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
This guy must be getting under his skin
bob scarves.png

I don't use Twatter, so I just assumed that he had some troon-lust for that Contrapoints guy, which caused twitter's algorithm to start feeding him far left stuff.

Also that '80-90%' shit is edgy as fuck. How the hell does someone not grow out of that mindset by the time they turn 30?
Half of his retweets and other twitter interactions are horrifying troons. Bob is either a chaser or some creep with a bunch of skeletons in his closet who thinks the troons will defend him.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Half of his retweets and other twitter interactions are horrifying troons. Bob is either a chaser or some creep with a bunch of skeletons in his closet who thinks the troons will defend him.
I have to say that I'm kind of shocked that Bob doesn't try to claim to be gay or trans. For someone who buys into the entire SJW mantra and hates white males so much, you would think he would attempt to put some sort of minority status among himself the same way someone like Jake Alley has.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
I have to say that I'm kind of shocked that Bob doesn't try to claim to be gay or trans. For someone who buys into the entire SJW mantra and hates white males so much, you would think he would attempt to put some sort of minority status among himself the same way someone like Jake Alley has.
Bob isn't actually a serious SJW, he just falls into their camp because they both hate (other) straight white males. In his case, he mostly just hates them because he never got over being called "Blob Chunkman" in high school.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, the only reason why MovieBob hasn't pretended to troon out like Jake Alley did is because Jake Alley is one of the few people who is even more disgusting and pathetic than he is, and even Bob probably knows that.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, the only reason why MovieBob hasn't pretended to troon out like Jake Alley did is because Jake Alley is one of the few people who is even more disgusting and pathetic than he is, and even Bob probably knows that.
I think it's more likely that Bob is so entrenched that the thought of his white ass trying to take up the mantle of gay and/or troon would be horrific appropriation. It's also possible that the only reason Jake got "away" with it is that he didn't try to make his face a brand like Bob did is doing...tries to do so it's a little late in the game to put on some pumps and grow what remains of his hair out.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net
I think it's more likely that Bob is so entrenched that the thought of his white ass trying to take up the mantle of gay and/or troon would be horrific appropriation. It's also possible that the only reason Jake got "away" with it is that he didn't try to make his face a brand like Bob did is doing...tries to do so it's a little late in the game to put on some pumps and grow what remains of his hair out.
True, Bob's face was already kind of known on the internet thanks to his YouTube videos, unlike Jake Alley, who sort of has a better shot at theoretically maintaining the lie since he near-exclusively communicates through Twitter and doesn't use his own face as an avatar and tries to keep actual photos of himself off it if he can help it.

Reactions: Ralph Barnhardt

AnimeGirlConnoisseur

kiwifarms.net
>Bob with some cheap, poorly applied makeup and grown-out hair
I would unironically use a photo of this to scare children into doing their chores.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Also that '80-90%' shit is edgy as fuck. How the hell does someone not grow out of that mindset by the time they turn 30?
It's probably harder to grow out of this mindset when 80-90% of people who get to know what you're like actually do despise you.

He could go a long way towards fixing that by being less of a hateful asshole with a totally undeserved superiority complex, but that'll never happen.

Positron

Subconsciously Suberogatory
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I can think he means is that he attended a Jesuit high school where the religious curriculum was a little more elevated than it might otherwise have been, which is still not that unusual for someone in his circumstances. Certainly nothing in his writings suggests an Aquinas-level grasp of theology.
Power level: I came from the best Jesuit-run high school (not in the USA though) and we didn't do any theology or anything that might be mistaken as a seminary course. We studied the Bible and had a lot of discussions on Ethics, which I doubt Bobby had any.

Calling the catholic church a 'corporation' is about as euphoric as you can get.
And this is hardly an original thought either. But -- why does Bobby have a problem with billion-dollar multinational corporations?

There is no such thing as "imperfect allyship"; allyship that doesn't conform exactly to the ever-changing whims of gays, troons, niggers, etc is no allyship at all. Solidarity in politics is too fragile to last in a perfect state.

Last edited:

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Power level: I came from the best Jesuit-run high school (not in the USA though) and we didn't do any theology or anything that might be mistaken as a seminary course. We studied the Bible and had a lot of discussions on Ethics, which I doubt Bobby had any.
I also attended a pretty good Jesuit high school, which is where I'm getting most of my skepticism for Bob's version of events. We did a religious course all four years, and I wouldn't call any of it "seminary level." Some in depth study on the historical sources of the Bible in my last year, but even that was cursory compared to what goes on in a seminary. It's just more talkin' big on the internet, like usual. ("They're nothing but bones and meat!")

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
Also a former Jesuit high school alum here. We had religious courses all four years, but the Jesuits didn't teach them. The Jesuits were busy pounding Latin and Greek and Chemistry into our tiny brains. If you were interested in theology one of the Jesuits would set you up with a reading list and make time to discuss it with you, but that's about as sophisticated as it got.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
And this is hardly an original thought either. But -- why does Bobby have a problem with billion-dollar multinational corporations?
He only has a problem with the ones that don't make capeshit movies. If the Catholic church was spending millions on that every few months, it'd be fine.

Although considering this is Bob, I have to wonder if the other altar boys making fun of him for being too fat to molest is a motivation for his anger towards the church.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure if the guys from "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" came to fix him up, they'd probably just vacate the premises with just one look of him and his "underground apartment"
I see it playing out more where the Queer Eyes show up, meet Bob and it cuts back to the talking head interviews with them all confused. "I'm not sure why we're here. Don't get me wrong, the guy's a mess... but we're supposed to be fixing straight guys, and I think Bob might be one of ours"

This guy must be getting under his skin
View attachment 945188
Does Bob's collection of atrocious blazers make him think he's qualified to know the cut off dates at which fashion accessories expire?

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net

It's still quite laughable that Bob sees himself as one of the Informed.
I love how the last few pages of this thread predating this tweet was dedicated to him having no idea what he was talking about when describing his experiences in Catholic school.

All of which started in another tweet where he bitched about having to study and do actual work when he was attending it.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net

It's still quite laughable that Bob sees himself as one of the Informed.
If intelligence isn't flexible or a construct then it stands to reason it's genetic, right Bob?

So what you're actually saying is that the real conflict of our age is one of superior vs. inferior genes, and all economic and political troubles stem from that.

I recall an Austrian guy who wrote a book about that. He was also the head of a political party and would flip flop and defer to other people on economic issues because as far as he was concerned they weren't important. Once the genetic question was dealt with, economic problems would naturally be resolved.
:thinking:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino