Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Very slow day on the bob front. One thing of note is that he cares about the kurds;
View attachment 964320

Lets see how often he talked about the kurds before the past few days
View attachment 964322
That is it lol.
I was thinking Bob's sudden love for the Kurds might have to do with the PKK's love affair with Antifa suddenly getting scrutinized, but then I figured it's more likely that he doesn't even know about or understand that and just wants another excuse to rant about how orange man bad.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
He retweeted the dumbest joker take
View attachment 964325
Just because a character has a sympathetic backstory does not make them a sympathetic character. It just helps you understand more about the character.

Take for example someone like Ransik from Power Rangers: Time Force. He had a sympathetic backstory of being rejected for being different. However, he's not sympathetic by any means. Much like the Joker, he was an outright sociopath who looked to spread chaos, anarchy and terror among society. He practically justified humanity's reasons for rejecting him, especially when we have a scene where a human shows kindness to him and heals him after he was attacked by a fellow mutant. Only for Ransik to murder him and laugh as he does it.

Power Rangers: Time Force was not anti-Power Rangers because of this. You just understood more about who they were fighting against in that one season.

People like Bob are some of the most simple, narrow-minded idiots to walk the Earth. There can never be any complexity in work because according to them, everything has to be defined by this dumb black and white worldview of theirs.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Just because a character has a sympathetic backstory does not make them a sympathetic character. It just helps you understand more about the character.

Take for example someone like Ransik from Power Rangers: Time Force. He had a sympathetic backstory of being rejected for being different. However, he's not sympathetic by any means. Much like the Joker, he was an outright sociopath who looked to spread chaos, anarchy and terror among society. He practically justified humanity's reasons for rejecting him, especially when we have a scene where a human shows kindness to him and heals him after he was attacked by a fellow mutant. Only for Ransik to murder him and laugh as he does it.

Power Rangers: Time Force was not anti-Power Rangers because of this. You just understood more about who they were fighting against in that one season.

People like Bob are some of the most simple, narrow-minded idiots to walk the Earth. There can never be any complexity in work because according to them, everything has to be defined by this dumb black and white worldview of theirs.
Ironically Bob would praise Marvel if they did the same shit with one of their villains. Bob's hatred of Joker probably comes from "the wrong people" liking it and it being from DC.

Godzilla@1989

DESTROY US ALL!
kiwifarms.net
Guess who got put on the spotlight on Occupy Democrats on Facebook and look at the comments.
34CE51CB-B785-4F67-BB31-7C5D3C244A06.png

CA3C9904-3EE5-4AF7-80AD-549C61F21D11.png

DCC3CA95-0E83-4C56-BEAC-909F6217108D.png

And didn’t Ransik ended up turning himself in after realizing his malice nearly lost the one thing he loved? Because that’s something Bob never learns.

Useless Idiot

kiwifarms.net
Very slow day on the bob front. One thing of note is that he cares about the kurds;
View attachment 964320

Lets see how often he talked about the kurds before the past few days
View attachment 964322
That is it lol

I'm pretty sure this isn't a joke. He was actually on a podcast that deleted the tweet announcing it.
View attachment 964323

He wants to go on chapo. After having a guest spot in their book this seems like a bit of an ask.
View attachment 964324

He retweeted the dumbest joker take
View attachment 964325
I don't even read comic books and even I know that DC published a really popular miniseries like 2 years ago which posits a version of Batman where Joker is just a mentally ill man and Batman is depicted as recognizing that he just gets off on beating up criminals and Gotham might actually be better off without him. Alternate continuities for comic book characters are extremely common. There was also one where Superman becomes a hero for the USSR and Frank Miller re-imagined Batman as some kind of weird fascist.

So there's nothing about Joker which is abnormal in this regard - it's a separate continuity which has no bearing on base DC canon just like tons and tons of What If? comics throughout history.

Like I said: I haven't read any of these comic books yet I know they exist. Yet SJWs claim to care about comics and can't grasp such simple elements of the industry as What If? non-canon continuities. It's almost like they're all lying frauds who glom onto whatever seems cool in the moment without really understanding it.

Joker in no way takes away from more traditional Batman continuities which don't portray the Waynes in this cynical light. It's just a different take and doesn't harm the comics version of Batman at all.

Last edited:

BR55

kiwifarms.net
I recall there were "Thanos is a sympathetic villain" articles that came out after Infinity War was released.
Well in the comics he's just a nihilist who does what he does as a tribute so he can fuck Lady Death.
As for the movie Infinity War is his film for the most part but I don't find his "sympathetic/understandable" motivations to be all that sympathetic or understandable.
Like overpopulation is a problem so lets just kill half of existence?
I don't buy it.
Also lol Bob white knighting for the Kurd's.
We all know that if Trump did stick with them Bob would be babbling about Trumpist interventionism or some shit.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like someone from Occupy Democrats browses KF.
Just pointing out it's "Occupy Democrats Logic", not "Occupy Democrats"
ODL is a right-leaning meme page.
I love their post btw, treating a blowhard like Blob like a living meme for Facebook boomers to laugh at.
That's where you belong Bob, not the moon, not inside of a robot body, you're just a punchline, and an obsolete one at that.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
How much of a spinless bitch Ollie is to allow this fucker to call the literal basis of his ideology "obsolete"?

View attachment 964862

View attachment 964858
An artist? Are you seriously calling the Game Overthinker not only art, but "useful"? Bob you are really fucking something.

Philosophy Tube has some great quotes here that deserve to be in his own thread, if he has one. "I'm ALWAYS performing!" "Engels was a class traitor and legendary chad."

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
An artist? Are you seriously calling the Game Overthinker not only art, but "useful"? Bob you are really fucking something.

Philosophy Tube has some great quotes here that deserve to be in his own thread, if he has one. "I'm ALWAYS performing!" "Engels was a class traitor and legendary chad."
Bob considering himself an artist is the truly buried lede here.

"It's an Italian thing!" "It's a BROOKLYN thing!"

So art. Much inspiring.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino