Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will MovieBob react to Captain Marvel's Release?

• Boycott it until #JamesGunnRehired

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Burn his screener copy on camera to protest James Gunn's firing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • See it once in theaters

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • See it twice in theaters because he wants to "appreciate Brie's acting".

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • See it multiple times in theaters then declare it that year's Oscar winner

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The above but also declare it a new era in cinema and the cure for his diabetes

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Islamic Content (Elaborate in as much graphic detail as humanly possible)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net
Amazing how "the comedian" and "professional internet clown" is far more known for his rage and sneering condescension than he is for being, you know, funny.
I would say Bob is funny, but not for any intentional reason. Personally, I find the idea that Bob, an obese pseudo intellectual, who has a bad academic background and contributes nothing of value to society, spouts the kind of rhetoric he does with pretty much 0 self-awareness to be pretty funny.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I would say Bob is funny, but not for any intentional reason. Personally, I find the idea that Bob, an obese pseudo intellectual, who has a bad academic background and contributes nothing of value to society, spouts the kind of rhetoric he does with pretty much 0 self-awareness to be pretty funny.
I find it very funny that he gets into twitter fights with people who are far smarter than him and more knowledgeable on politics and leftist policy.

Also movie reviewers who are just funnier and more entertaining than Blob. He’s just so clueless what a joke he is.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
Replace Thomas with Murray Franklin and you hit it square on the money.
Interesting that you say that because I think that Murray Franklin is Bob's sort of ideal self as an entertainer: a rather universally beloved, witty and topical talk show host that comes from grassroots and operates out of his own home town. Where bob and Murray disconnect, I believe, is that Murray is sort of the audiences pulse on the "common person" of Gotham and the feeling of just wanting to live out a peaceful life. He opposed the riots and the Joker's killings not because he had some overwhelming anti-poor sentiment but because any same person wouldn't want these things to happen.

Thomas Wayne however, looks down on those he does not seem productive members of society, however cannot elaborate a way to reassure those down on their and blames them. Like a certain basement(-"apartment") dwelling movie critic.
Bob decided to something relatively smart and kind for once and give us a TL;DW of his Joker review.
View attachment 970663
He hates joker not for a reason like "It has bad cinematography" or anything like that. He seemingly hates it because it reminds him of why so many people dislike him and his mindset/ attitude towards them.

Also Bob showcases his hypocrisy once again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00gSMlkgpG8
Time Stamp: 3:10
Am I the only person who doesn't feel that the movie was never trying to justify Arthur? I never felt that Joker ever tries to glorify his "winning" moments and works to paint a bigger picture that when a place like Gotham is so dysfunctional that people like Arthur can become Joker and the Joker "wins" the people lose

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it very funny that he gets into twitter fights with people who are far smarter than him and more knowledgeable on politics and leftist policy.

Also movie reviewers who are just funnier and more entertaining than Blob. He’s just so clueless what a joke he is.
Its one of those innately hilarious contradictions

The soul and morality of joseph stalin fused with the charm and likeability of the original night stalker, the intelligence and maturity of chris chan, and the body weight and cholesterol of fatty arbuckle.

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that you say that because I think that Murray Franklin is Bob's sort of ideal self as an entertainer: a rather universally beloved, witty and topical talk show host that comes from grassroots and operates out of his own home town. Where bob and Murray disconnect, I believe, is that Murray is sort of the audiences pulse on the "common person" of Gotham and the feeling of just wanting to live out a peaceful life. He opposed the riots and the Joker's killings not because he had some overwhelming anti-poor sentiment but because any same person wouldn't want these things to happen.

Thomas Wayne however, looks down on those he does not seem productive members of society, however cannot elaborate a way to reassure those down on their and blames them. Like a certain basement(-"apartment") dwelling movie critic.
I more point out that Bob generally tends to have contempt for his "peers" that might not agree with him on certain films, dismissing it in a rather smug demeanor. Granted going down the rabbit hole of likening Bob to any successful figure is a bit of a stretch.

Am I the only person who doesn't feel that the movie was never trying to justify Arthur? I never felt that Joker ever tries to glorify his "winning" moments and works to paint a bigger picture that when a place like Gotham is so dysfunctional that people like Arthur can become Joker and the Joker "wins" the people lose
Justify? No. I do however feel like a main theme of the film is that Arthur is just as much of a victim of the world as the people that he terrorizes? He's never glorified, rather held up as the consequences that come from a largely apathetic society (granted he kills the executives before he loses access to his meds, though I think that empathy is the thing that he was truly lacking, but that's just my interpretation.) It's also funny that this film that never actually had anything interesting to say according to Bob could lead to this sort of discussion.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
...Actually I'm with Bob on the "mansplaining" thing. In a rare moment where I'll agree with the fucker on something. The Westboro Baptist Church are a group this planet would genuinely be better off without...so if a movie is killing them or very obvious stand-ins for them...yeah I've gotta side with him on that one, they're as much acceptable targets as Terrorists or Nazis for violence. He even correctly pointed out that it's fucking fiction so it doesn't ultimately matter anyway? I had no complaints about that particular scene in Kingsmen and still don't. Hell, it doesn't even really qualify as "senseless violence" because if those morons had actually paid attention, the movie completely condemns the actions the moment the character returns to his senses. Basically saying "Yeah Westboro are repugnant fucks but it isn't right to murder them wholesale" So yeah, I'm gonna (begrudgingly because he's still a filthy eugenicist) agree with Bob on Kingsmen; those people need to lighten the fuck up. Like, really if anything I'd say he didn't go far enough, since again, those people are completely missing the fucking point of that scene anyway (that senseless violence is abhorrent, even if the target is an acceptable one).

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
...Actually I'm with Bob on the "mansplaining" thing. In a rare moment where I'll agree with the fucker on something. The Westboro Baptist Church are a group this planet would genuinely be better off without...so if a movie is killing them or very obvious stand-ins for them...yeah I've gotta side with him on that one, they're as much acceptable targets as Terrorists or Nazis for violence. He even correctly pointed out that it's fucking fiction so it doesn't ultimately matter anyway? I had no complaints about that particular scene in Kingsmen and still don't. Hell, it doesn't even really qualify as "senseless violence" because if those morons had actually paid attention, the movie completely condemns the actions the moment the character returns to his senses. Basically saying "Yeah Westboro are repugnant fucks but it isn't right to murder them wholesale" So yeah, I'm gonna (begrudgingly because he's still a filthy eugenicist) agree with Bob on Kingsmen; those people need to lighten the fuck up. Like, really if anything I'd say he didn't go far enough, since again, those people are completely missing the fucking point of that scene anyway (that senseless violence is abhorrent, even if the target is an acceptable one).
But again the actual fear of the church [and its violence] are tools of social media

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
But again the actual fear of the church [and its violence] are tools of social media
That and there's been no actual violence from members of the Westboro Baptist Church. Just being rude, outrageous, obnoxious shits, but no violence, which puts them above many other fringe groups morally. Their big mistake was pissing off people on both the left and the right by combo-ing their anti-gay rhetoric with picketing dead veterans' funerals and saying America should be destroyed. You piss off both sides, you don't get any defenders and people can demonize you as much as they want.

Of course in Bob's first tweet he basically says he considers every right wing person and Republican a member of Westboro, so he can't comprehend that Trump supporters wouldn't like them either. Even if they actually did, it's a little thing called a parody and apparently Mr. Film Critic Genius doesn't understand that agreeing with something's original message isn't required to parody it.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
That and there's been no actual violence from members of the Westboro Baptist Church. Just being rude, outrageous, obnoxious shits, but no violence, which puts them above many other fringe groups morally. Their big mistake was pissing off people on both the left and the right by combo-ing their anti-gay rhetoric with picketing dead veterans' funerals and saying America should be destroyed. You piss off both sides, you don't get any defenders and people can demonize you as much as they want.

Of course in Bob's first tweet he basically says he considers every right wing person and Republican a member of Westboro, so he can't comprehend that Trump supporters wouldn't like them either. Even if they actually did, it's a little thing called a parody and apparently Mr. Film Critic Genius doesn't understand that agreeing with something's original message isn't required to parody it.
For a film reviewer bob sure is bad at subtext and context

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Niemals schlafen! Alles Lügen!
kiwifarms.net
Four (or six) years of being ignored by everybody and retreating to the warm glow of soft-serve low-brow media narcotization to ignore the horrible reality that no one likes being around you, that was Bob's college experience. Binge eating to try to fill the aching void inside. Getting mediocre (at best) grades at a mediocre (at best) school. Watching other people have fun but never being included. Telling himself over and over that sooner or later he'd meet the right person and fall in love. Waiting for graduation, so he could go out and make his mark, never realizing his job at Blockbuster would be the apex of his real-world working life. At least there he was forced to interact with people face-to-face.

And twenty years later how much has really changed? Well, he stumbled into minor success online, mostly by being an early adopter of Youtube. He's still a miserable fat fuck no one likes or wants to be around. I'd bet money Bob's a virgin. He'll never meet someone. He'll never fall in love. If Bob decided to throw a party and invited all of his friends, excluding family, not a half-dozen people would show. All the pop-culture t-shirts in the world won't change these facts. But hey, on his deathbed he can reflect back on his life and be comforted by the thought that he's seen every MCU movie multiple times. He's been a loyal, unquestioning consumer and Bob Iger will be waiting to personally usher him into Disney's HeavenWorld(tm).
This is the most brutal fucking thing I've ever read on this site.

Godzilla@1989

DESTROY US ALL!
kiwifarms.net
Four (or six) years of being ignored by everybody and retreating to the warm glow of soft-serve low-brow media narcotization to ignore the horrible reality that no one likes being around you, that was Bob's college experience. Binge eating to try to fill the aching void inside. Getting mediocre (at best) grades at a mediocre (at best) school. Watching other people have fun but never being included. Telling himself over and over that sooner or later he'd meet the right person and fall in love. Waiting for graduation, so he could go out and make his mark, never realizing his job at Blockbuster would be the apex of his real-world working life. At least there he was forced to interact with people face-to-face.

And twenty years later how much has really changed? Well, he stumbled into minor success online, mostly by being an early adopter of Youtube. He's still a miserable fat fuck no one likes or wants to be around. I'd bet money Bob's a virgin. He'll never meet someone. He'll never fall in love. If Bob decided to throw a party and invited all of his friends, excluding family, not a half-dozen people would show. All the pop-culture t-shirts in the world won't change these facts. But hey, on his deathbed he can reflect back on his life and be comforted by the thought that he's seen every MCU movie multiple times. He's been a loyal, unquestioning consumer and Bob Iger will be waiting to personally usher him into Disney's HeavenWorld(tm).
The most honest summary of Bob.

Positron

No more Jingle Bells, hon!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has Bob ever consider fat suction surgery?
It doesn't work. Bariatric procedures are the only surgical management of obesity that has been proven to work (although, of course, not in all cases).

That and there's been no actual violence from members of the Westboro Baptist Church. Just being rude, outrageous, obnoxious shits, but no violence, which puts them above many other fringe groups morally.
Including trannies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino