Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Consooming Pop Culture Critic with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

How will Bob spend the rest of the year?

• Getting roasted by other lefties due to his genocidal insanity

• Learning to code

• Learning Mandarin Chinese

• Poisoning himself with his cooking

• Getting fired from The Escapist

• Losing his legs to diabetes

• Registering an account on Kiwi Farms

• Your choice (Please describe in detail)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vulgar Professional

kiwifarms.net
I just recently joined, and I don’t entirely know if what I’m going to add does anything to help this conversation, but for as long as I’ve been aware of the online presence of the movie blob, his ideologies and the way he treats others is spineless, and I don’t even mean that to compound as a pun for him being blobby. He’s an appeaser, or as some would call, a boot licker who only knows when to shut up if someone above him in objective fame and power tells the dog to sit down. Although he’s definitely subscribed to some very controversial views, as long as at least one person of significant stature acknowledges his parasitic existence, he will try to cater to them. All and all? He’s the Retardigrade of the Internet, and probably will never die as long as there’s a feedback loop. I don’t have much else to contribute, so I’ll end it off with this little gem. It’s ironic and it gave me a chuckle

Pied Piper, Huh? Ah, ignorance. Stay fresh, fellas.

0065E398-CA7D-483B-9AAD-673738BC4932.jpeg

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
You're right, if he played football he'd probably be in prison by now. It's ironic, Robert is one of the best examples of "toxic masculinity" I've ever seen. Can you imagine his personality and anger issues with a physically capable body?
He would have been one of those guys who was in and out of juvie in high school and prison afterwards because he would be flipping his shit at every little thing and punching people and smashing things.

I don't think he could handle the discipline of a professional sport long enough to play football for long. Bizarro universe Musclebob would probably throw a punch at the coach after getting into an argument with him. The physical version of when he tried to pull evil genius mind games on his counselor.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
He would have been one of those guys who was in and out of juvie in high school and prison afterwards because he would be flipping his shit at every little thing and punching people and smashing things.

I don't think he could handle the discipline of a professional sport long enough to play football for long. Bizarro universe Musclebob would probably throw a punch at the coach after getting into an argument with him. The physical version of when he tried to pull evil genius mind games on his counselor.
MuscleBob would also wish for a “superior future” that was ruled by strength and that white males except for him are all weak and should be culled.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
I just recently joined, and I don’t entirely know if what I’m going to add does anything to help this conversation, but for as long as I’ve been aware of the online presence of the movie blob, his ideologies and the way he treats others is spineless, and I don’t even mean that to compound as a pun for him being blobby. He’s an appeaser, or as some would call, a boot licker who only knows when to shut up if someone above him in objective fame and power tells the dog to sit down. Although he’s definitely subscribed to some very controversial views, as long as at least one person of significant stature acknowledges his parasitic existence, he will try to cater to them. All and all? He’s the Retardigrade of the Internet, and probably will never die as long as there’s a feedback loop. I don’t have much else to contribute, so I’ll end it off with this little gem. It’s ironic and it gave me a chuckle

Pied Piper, Huh? Ah, ignorance. Stay fresh, fellas.

View attachment 1107651
I always love when people try to pull this card, the whole "haha wow those losers are so obsessed with you, how pathetic" deal. They act like people are taking massive chunks of time out of their day to stalk Bob and harass him. In actuality, it's as easy as clicking the follow button, finding something stupid in your feed (doesn't take long), and firing off a quick shitpost. Even something with little effort behind it can result in long-winded diatribes from Bob.

These are often the same sorts who claim to be living rent-free in their opponents' heads, when the opposite is true.

Vulgar Professional

kiwifarms.net
I always love when people try to pull this card, the whole "haha wow those losers are so obsessed with you, how pathetic" deal. They act like people are taking massive chunks of time out of their day to stalk Bob and harass him. In actuality, it's as easy as clicking the follow button, finding something stupid in your feed (doesn't take long), and firing off a quick shitpost. Even something with little effort behind it can result in long-winded diatribes from Bob.

These are often the same sorts who claim to be living rent-free in their opponents' heads, when the opposite is true.
It’s like turning on a charcoal lighter and chucking it into a metric ton of tnt like it’s the Sailor Hat Project. You didn’t have to do a whole lot, but my god is the resulting reaction and fallout absolutely insane. I do often notice that trend to, and what’s even more intriguing is it’s only in political discussion that his defender’s wriggle on out. Not the reviews he does, despite it being his whole gig. When you have no defender’s of any kind when it comes to your expertise/field, it’s indicative of a certain type of person. It’s not that people agree with bob, their agenda just happens to align... Huh. Exactly like bob and him kissing ass to his superiors. No wonder his followers in him retweet each other and get along so well! It’s like flood from halo, a collective of bootlickers. This is the loop I was speaking of.

He’s a spineless dweeb who insults conservatives and fly over people but cowers to his intellectually “superior” breadtube marxists on twatter.

Robert desperately wants to be one of the cool kids but they don’t want him because he clearly hates working class people and is a genocidal, vengeful moron. It’s like high school repeating itself where he was constantly bullied for being the giant fat, creepy kid.

If Robert had been able to play sports like football, his life would be entirely different now.
Its like a religion. He preaches the Word of the Woke with all the certainty of someone who truly believes they have been Born Again. Its all fire and brimstone for the sinners. That is until someone who he looks up to, someone who helped show him the way tells him to dial it back. Then he grovels, begs forgiveness.

Or maybe I'm just drunk and looking too deep into it. Bob's mental processes are so fascinating to try to make sense of.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
I'm rooting for Bob to hit 3000 before the year is out. And if Trump wins the election, it may happen.
3000 pounds? Yeah, that's certainly doable by Bob...

In my opinion, the only danger that Bob could ever pose is if :

A.) An oppressive dictatorship decided that he would make a good lackey and put him in a position of power. Bob would basically be merciless to those below him and a complete brown-noser to those above him, which might be the kind of thing an aspiring Pol Pot might like. Unlike real historical Nazi's, Bob will never look like a sexy badass if you put him in a slick uniform, He'll probably be more of a "Jabba the Jihadi" figure of localized power, sitting-on-his-300 lb. ass and stuffing himself with food all day while his underlings run his torture mill and shuttle Chicken McNuggets to him on silver platters.

B.) He gets enough fanatical followers to act as his Brute Squad online and in real life. I'm already astonished at the amount AND ruthlessness of the online followers he already has. I never imagined that anyone would be pathetic enough to look at Cinema Roberto and think he's anything other than a complete caricature of a human being. That there are people who want to hitch their wagon to his star and stan for him fills me with more disappointment for humanity than I felt when I was a kid and had three of my bikes stolen in a month.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Buh, buh HBald, if those people weren't obsolete, they'd move to NYC, Boston or California, and become tech startup kingpins or join the media.

It's also wonderful that Bob has a black friend family in Kentucky. He's practically a southern gentleman.

View attachment 1107615
>implying bob has the skills to run a business
>implying bob wants to contribute to his family
>implying bob enjoys good food
>implying bob would personally work up a sweat whipping niggers

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
Bob thinks he could survive in the wilderness with nothing but a knife, but a convention hospitalized him. That must be the reason Bear Grylis never did an episode where he has to survive at PAX.

obviously Bob is a loathsome individual, but I agree; I've always found the fact he still has fans who give him actual money more disturbing. I just want to get inside their brain to see how they perceive the world. It must be a trip
I used to watch Bob's videos back in the day, and the comments were often sycophants who bought into strange conspiracy theories about Call of Duty being propaganda and that Nintendo was hated simply for having colours other than brown and grey. I vaguely remember one guy who thought the Wii pro controller was a top tier troll to trick hardcore gamers into buying the console.

Every time he smiles, it looks like a bad imitation by someone who has never known the feeling of honest, pure happiness.
I think it's that he wants to have a "wacky" "I'm having fun" expression, but doesn't want to use the stock Beta male facial expression. So instead he decides to look like a horse in a wind tunnel.

I can't wait to see Robert fishing for twitter tips
bob plz tip.png
Not sure if I'm looking forward to the "Bob the professional Twitter personality" arc as it'll him an excuse to never get off Twitter.
"It's my job you obsolete lichen!"

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's already been impeached by the House of Representatives.
Impeachment just decides whether or not the Senate should vote on if the president should face charges.
I think the last thing the Dems should want is an actual civil or criminal trial where all of Trump's guaranteed constitutional protections come into play. Like the right to confront your accuser. And the right to see and present to the court and jury any exculpatory evidence.

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
Yes Robert, people do think you're that dumb.
View attachment 1107509
This is like clockwork.

1. Bob says all of X is shit. Proceeds to eat a whole bucket of frosting.

2. People on twitter make fun of him and doubles down on his terrible statement.

3. Some "popular" woke fag joins in and calls Bob dumb.

4. Bob immediately replies and says "YOu see, what I REALLY was saying is that..." and instant changes from hyper-snarky dickhead to simpering excuses.

Repeat 1-5 forever. It's great to know the crowds Bob wants to join so bad will never accept him and hes doomed forever to be always trying to impress them but fail.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
A superior policing if you will
And before you obsolete assholes ask, no the FBI isn't enough. A supplemental national police force is needed. You see, the FBI is not superior enough.
The replies, thus far, are a nice mix of saying that Bob's a moron, this idea is horrible and terrifying, didn't he just describe the FBI, and cops are icky. Let's see if he deletes this like when he defended Warren for not shaking Bernie's hand.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
And before you obsolete assholes ask, no the FBI isn't enough. A supplemental national police force is needed. You see, the FBI is not superior enough.
The replies, thus far, are a nice mix of saying that Bob's a moron, this idea is horrible and terrifying, didn't he just describe the FBI, and cops are icky. Let's see if he deletes this like when he defended Warren for not shaking Bernie's hand.
The funny thing here is that more localized police forces like a local sheriff are significantly less likely to bother members of the communities that they police over trivial bullshit,(regardless of legality)because they are typically members of those communities. Bob doesn't like this because it means that they won't enforce draconian gun controls, but it's one of the few really effective checks on police brutality, and also a check on the enforcement of laws that really shouldn't exist or shouldn't be enforced stridently. This isn't perfect enough for ole' Blobbo though, he wants complete adherence to metropolitan liberalism everywhere, at all times and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

I should add that I am well aware that this system of local policing isn't perfect and has flaws of it's own. Local cops/sheriffs may(or may not, to be fair) be hard-assed over things like weed, prostitutes or similar "values" issues, but Bob is mad that these guys won't happily send their friends and neighbors up the proverbial river for exercising their 2nd amendment rights. Ole' Blobbo is a faggot and always has been, so this isn't really a surprise.

Last edited:

AnimeGirlConnoisseur

kiwifarms.net
It's a bit bigger than just the FBI (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_law_enforcement_in_the_United_States), but you're still right. Also doesn't this kinda go against the progressive idea that police should be members of the community and not just government-funded thugs that are there to scare/beat people into following the rules.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
Cinema Roberto is more of an idea man I see
View attachment 1108270
You know, Blobbo really is a liberal nazi. There's no other way to describe this...whatever this is. He quite literally wants whatever CNN or MSNBC says is bad to be made illegal and enforced by unfeeling robots who have no opinions of their own, and will not compromise from the party line.