Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 21 9.3%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 19 8.4%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 25 11.1%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 71 31.6%
  • Movies

Votes: 30 13.3%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 25 11.1%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 15 6.7%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Ecology

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Robert's whiteknights in action:
"Sure Robert constantly dehumanizes everyone he doesn't like. Sure he constantly alludes to eugenics. Sure he's an angry, vindictive person. It was just a bad joke!!!". Do these people even read his tweets?
"Sure, Bob has said on multiple occasions that the Midwest is full of subhumans who deserve to die off, but he hates the same people I do, so it's OK!"

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Baz Luhrmann has made a career out of making hallow but pretty movies. Scott Pilgrim didn't have much to say for itself and it was as millennial as all fuck, but it was pretty to look at and had a couple laughs.

It is completely responsible for the rise of the dangerhair, though.
Im gonna disagree on that Scott Pilgrim was the reason we got a rise of danger hairs, Id say the Divergent series have more roots in that than anything.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
Y'know, some people end up getting diabetes because of an unfortunate twist of fat, unlucky genetics or some kind of fuckup they couldn't predict or control. Bob pisses me off because he's not any of those people, his type 2 diabetes has an extremely obvious and predictable cause. He overeats, he eats like crap and he doesn't exercise, and he hasn't made any meaningful lifestyle changes. He's only gotten fatter since he's gotten the diagnosis.

He talks all this shit, acts like he knows everything, pretends like he's smarter but he can't even take care of himself on a basic level.

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net
Baz Luhrmann has made a career out of making hallow but pretty movies. Scott Pilgrim didn't have much to say for itself and it was as millennial as all fuck, but it was pretty to look at and had a couple laughs.

It is completely responsible for the rise of the dangerhair, though.
Baz Luhrmann didn't make Scott Pilgrim, Edgar Wright did. Luhrmann's the one responsible for Romeo and Juliet: Miami Vice, Moulin Rouge, the Great Gatsby, etc.
And the movie pre-dates dangerhairs, though maybe it helped them go mainstream. People were using that term on places like tumblr during the Occupy days.

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
Y'know, some people end up getting diabetes because of an unfortunate twist of fat, unlucky genetics or some kind of fuckup they couldn't predict or control. Bob pisses me off because he's not any of those people, his type 2 diabetes has an extremely obvious and predictable cause. He overeats, he eats like crap and he doesn't exercise, and he hasn't made any meaningful lifestyle changes. He's only gotten fatter since he's gotten the diagnosis.

He talks all this shit, acts like he knows everything, pretends like he's smarter but he can't even take care of himself on a basic level.
Worse, he thinks he deserves a magic technological cure for his self-inflicted diabetes because he somehow earned one by making shitty pop culture Youtube videos. He's vindictively, hatefully angry that he hasn't been given one yet and has been taking it out on scapegoats for years.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Baz Luhrmann didn't make Scott Pilgrim, Edgar Wright did. Luhrmann's the one responsible for Romeo and Juliet: Miami Vice, Moulin Rouge, the Great Gatsby, etc.
And the movie pre-dates dangerhairs, though maybe it helped them go mainstream. People were using that term on places like tumblr during the Occupy days.
Miami Vice, both series and movie, were made by Michael Mann.

Reactions: Koby_Fish

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net
Miami Vice, both series and movie, were made by Michael Mann.
I was making fun of the Romeo and Juliet movie by describing it as the "Miami Vice" edition. It's a script-accurate movie of the play, set on a beach somewhere, with Leonardo DiCaprio and Luigi from the Mario movie running around with "Sword" and "Rapier" branded Desert Eagles, wearing Hawaiian shirts, and where it's strongly implied the Montagues and Capulets were coke cartels.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
I was making fun of the Romeo and Juliet movie by describing it as the "Miami Vice" edition. It's a script-accurate movie of the play, set on a beach somewhere, with Leonardo DiCaprio and Luigi from the Mario movie running around with "Sword" and "Rapier" branded Desert Eagles, wearing Hawaiian shirts, and where it's strongly implied the Montagues and Capulets were coke cartels.
Ah, so you were just pretending to be a moron, then. Good job!

vern

kiwifarms.net
Scott Pilgrim ruined an entire generation of men and women. The hero is an unlikable, narcissistic millennial asswipe who is the very personification of the term "simp" and the love interest is a pretentious BPD cunt who's almost as uninteresting as she is toxic and they spend the whole movie fucking over each other and the actually likable characters around them but because it's so wacky and stylized everyone overlooks that.

I'm glad it got its ass kicked by "dads shooting machine guns: the movie"
I kinda think the main reason the Scot Pilgrim movie has fans is because their fans of Edgar Wright and don't want to admit he has a bad film.

RSVP

kiwifarms.net
Bob said:
Does anyone speak moron? This thing keeps sqwaking at me, it sounds like people-talk but the arrangement of words makes no sense.
I speak moron.
He's saying you are fat and gross and he hates the movies you like but he wants you to be alive because he's a good person. He thinks you're a bad person because you want poor people to be dead.
Is that moron enough, or should I dumb it down some more?

Last edited: