Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller with a Mario & MCU Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will Bob get the coronavirus?

• From his family

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • McDonald's chicken nuggets

Votes: 226 91.9%

• Total voters

Absolutego

Burning in the Melting Pot
kiwifarms.net
Miami Vice, both series and movie, were made by Michael Mann.
I was making fun of the Romeo and Juliet movie by describing it as the "Miami Vice" edition. It's a script-accurate movie of the play, set on a beach somewhere, with Leonardo DiCaprio and Luigi from the Mario movie running around with "Sword" and "Rapier" branded Desert Eagles, wearing Hawaiian shirts, and where it's strongly implied the Montagues and Capulets were coke cartels.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
I was making fun of the Romeo and Juliet movie by describing it as the "Miami Vice" edition. It's a script-accurate movie of the play, set on a beach somewhere, with Leonardo DiCaprio and Luigi from the Mario movie running around with "Sword" and "Rapier" branded Desert Eagles, wearing Hawaiian shirts, and where it's strongly implied the Montagues and Capulets were coke cartels.
Ah, so you were just pretending to be a moron, then. Good job!

vern

kiwifarms.net
Scott Pilgrim ruined an entire generation of men and women. The hero is an unlikable, narcissistic millennial asswipe who is the very personification of the term "simp" and the love interest is a pretentious BPD cunt who's almost as uninteresting as she is toxic and they spend the whole movie fucking over each other and the actually likable characters around them but because it's so wacky and stylized everyone overlooks that.

I'm glad it got its ass kicked by "dads shooting machine guns: the movie"
I kinda think the main reason the Scot Pilgrim movie has fans is because their fans of Edgar Wright and don't want to admit he has a bad film.

RSVP

kiwifarms.net
Bob said:
Does anyone speak moron? This thing keeps sqwaking at me, it sounds like people-talk but the arrangement of words makes no sense.
I speak moron.
He's saying you are fat and gross and he hates the movies you like but he wants you to be alive because he's a good person. He thinks you're a bad person because you want poor people to be dead.
Is that moron enough, or should I dumb it down some more?

Last edited:

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Y'know, some people end up getting diabetes because of an unfortunate twist of fat, unlucky genetics or some kind of fuckup they couldn't predict or control. Bob pisses me off because he's not any of those people, his type 2 diabetes has an extremely obvious and predictable cause. He overeats, he eats like crap and he doesn't exercise, and he hasn't made any meaningful lifestyle changes. He's only gotten fatter since he's gotten the diagnosis.

He talks all this shit, acts like he knows everything, pretends like he's smarter but he can't even take care of himself on a basic level.
The hilarious thing is that he essentially admits to this, but still tries to pin the blame on other people.
BobAnnouncement.png
"Look, it technically is my fault. But all the bad decisions that led me to getting here were caused by everyone else in the world. If it wasn't for them I would be completely healthy and in shape."

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The hilarious thing is that he essentially admits to this, but still tries to pin the blame on other people.
"Look, it technically is my fault. But all the bad decisions that led me to getting here were caused by everyone else in the world. If it wasn't for them I would be completely healthy and in shape."
"Wasteline" is a spectacular example of accidental honesty.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guy who sucks a mega corporation’s dick retweeted this.
View attachment 1201396
Robert doesn't have any principles outside of his hatred for everything that isn't left-wing or falls under his preferred brands. He loves AOC because over lefties on Twitter like her. It's one of his attempts to be down with the woke kids.

Elkesh Taro

kiwifarms.net
People keep calling Bobbychip "ugly" but I'm not seeing it. I've never seen it. The only really "ugly" feature he, physically, has is that he's overweight but I've seen lots of obsolete mayo ghouls who got themselves a hot chick even though they've eaten so much meat that it's starting to turn them into livestock themselves. If he's ugly in any way, it's in that he's just a boring asshole. He is neither hot nor cold so the gene pool will spit him out.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
People keep calling Bobbychip "ugly" but I'm not seeing it. I've never seen it. The only really "ugly" feature he, physically, has is that he's overweight but I've seen lots of obsolete mayo ghouls who got themselves a hot chick even though they've eaten so much meat that it's starting to turn them into livestock themselves. If he's ugly in any way, it's in that he's just a boring asshole. He is neither hot nor cold so the gene pool will spit him out.
See usually we don't go for the ad hominems (that's only reserved for the true uggos like John Flynt Wu). However he is very hypocrtical about who he's calling ugly and ghoulish when he looks like the way he does, piled on with his eugenics and superior future boner

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See usually we don't go for the ad hominems (that's only reserved for the true uggos like John Flynt Wu). However he is very hypocrtical about who he's calling ugly and ghoulish when he looks like the way he does, piled on with his eugenics and superior future boner
Exactly. You'll see the most savage takedowns of Bob's appearance when he derides some conservative women's looks or insults perfectly normal looking dudes for reminding him of some shitty movie stereotype.