Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Brutish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will Bob get the coronavirus?

• From his family

Votes: 38 7.6%
  • McDonald's chicken nuggets

Votes: 460 92.4%

• Total voters

Bolo

kiwifarms.net
bobshot.jpg

I will live a thousand lives and never understand this idiot.

First, what in the fuck is "a metro/urban-centric, post-manual-labor globally-integrated knowledge-economy"? If we are talking economy sectors, I think he would be talking third sector, services and entertainment, which the US has the largest third sector in the planet... since the fucking 60's.

But if he is talking about the bulk of the economy... then no, the primary and secondary sectors (basicaly farming and industry) are still the ones who make most money due the need to consume... think like this, not everybody likes to watch movies, but everybody needs to wipe their asses.

But still, if you are talking classes, or at least the background of the people who command the profits of the primary and secondary sectors, we are talking college educated urban people... fucking Billy Bob from the assembly line won't moonlight as a executive Robert.

So, what the fuck is this "inversion" Robert is talking about? The rural flight happened over 70 years, personal sucess now values white collar jobs, artist, celebrities and the intellectuals do have a larger range of communication and influence than anyone else... i just don't get where in the fuck does Robert get the notion that the red-neck from the factory holds all the social capital... Because Hillary lost? The same Hillary that he own party turned their backs on and let the guy who had less votes than Romney win?

I don't like the debate bros, but fuck me, I would love to see someone confront Robert on these stupid tweets he makes.. at least someone with half a brain, not the retards that keep replying to him weak shit...

But at least I understand the "change" Robert wants... you guys remember tht Tranny that was crying about being called out a while ago? Yeah, Robert wants her to be CEO. Galaxy brain here...

Last edited:

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't like the debate bros, but fuck me, I would love to see someone confront Robert on these stupid tweets he makes.. at least someone with half a brain, not the exceptional individuals that keep replying to him weak shit...
There are two reasons Bob doesn't get called out for debates that crush him into the earth.

1) Most importantly, Bob carefully protects himself from ever being called out. He blocks any thoughtful conservative who would bother, and does a quick fade after a mealymouthed demurral any time he gets called out from the left by someone who disagrees with him and is smarter than he is or higher on the progressive stack (which is most anyone who isn't also a fat white straight-in-theory soyboy). He simply will not engage in a meaningful way if he can't sneer or grovel. There is no debate because Bob is not capable of debate.

2) Less importantly, but still significant, any serious thinker who comes across Bob's tweets will see a phrase like "a metro/urban-centric, post-manual-labor globally-integrated knowledge-economy" and immediately realize this is a total moron spewing polysyllabic gibberish that he doesn't actually understand just to sound intelligent, and will laugh and move on.

Elkesh Taro

kiwifarms.net
First, what in the fuck is "a metro/urban-centric, post-manual-labor globally-integrated knowledge-economy". If we are talking economy sectors, I think he would be talking third sector, services and entertainment, which the US has the largest third sector in the planet... since the fucking 60's.
It's a dysphemism for the internet being the only business that matters.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archive link: https://archive.md/CJNWj

This is Bob providing premium service right here: saying out loud what his side really thinks that they don't want other people to know. Social justice isn't about equality, it's about revenge. This right here shows loud and clear what Bob is really about (and by extension, what his side is really about), no how matter how much he may try to hide and obfuscate it. That's why it's important to archive, because Bob is likely to try to delete and deny.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Change, to me, isn't the bigots and the bullies being "equal" to the people they used to push around (or worse) - it's the people who got pushed around and kept down being in the head office, the boardroom, on the throne... and the bullies having to beg for THEIR scraps.
Man Bob is a Huge fucking faggot who definitely has not let go of shit that happened in Highschool.

How can he fucking hold down a job if he gets a bad boss? I've had bad bosses before but it's fucking stupid to hold a grudge against them after you're done with the company. This is like talking about your exes with your wife, it's not something that you do.

And I think this is why Bob will never have a girlfriend or any serious relationship, if a woman slighted him he would try ruining her life 24/7.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1204187

First, what in the fuck is "a metro/urban-centric, post-manual-labor globally-integrated knowledge-economy"? If we are talking economy sectors, I think he would be talking third sector, services and entertainment, which the US has the largest third sector in the planet... since the fucking 60's.

But if he is talking about the bulk of the economy... then no, the primary and secondary sectors (basicaly farming and industry) are still the ones who make most money due the need to consume... think like this, not everybody likes to watch movies, but everybody needs to wipe their asses.

But still, if you are talking classes, or at least the background of the people who command the profits of the primary and secondary sectors, we are talking college educated urban people... fucking Billy Bob from the assembly line won't moonlight as a executive Robert.

So, what the fuck is this "inversion" Robert is talking about? The rural flight happened over 70 years, personal sucess now values white collar jobs, artist, celebrities and the intellectuals do have a larger range of communication and influence than anyone else... i just don't get where in the fuck does Robert get the notion that the red-neck from the factory holds all the social capital... Because Hillary lost? The same Hillary that he own party turned their backs on and let the guy who had less votes than Romney win?

I don't like the debate bros, but fuck me, I would love to see someone confront Robert on these stupid tweets he makes.. at least someone with half a brain, not the exceptional individuals that keep replying to him weak shit...

But at least I understand the "change" Robert wants... you guys remember that Tranny that was crying about being called out a while ago? Yeah, Robert wants her to be CEO. Galaxy brain here...
More evidence that Robert's worldviews are largely influenced by the people who bullied him during highschool and other parts of his miserable life.

Also, it's fucking funny that someone thinks Hillary would give a shit about the utopia Robert wants from her when she doesn't give a shit about science at all.
Bob is (mentally) stuck in the mid 2000s. When "Republican" and "Anti-science" were joined at the hip because Evolution/Intelligent Design shitflinging and W's "Teach the controversy" line. If Republicans=anti-science, then Democrats must=pro-science. As established earlier, Bob is probably one of the people who reads "Grants cut for X research program" to mean that that program no longer exists and The Science™ is now at a standstill until a new president decides to fund it with their totally real totalitarian power.

Its simple, really. Obama made him feel like he was on the winning team by being progressive. Meanwhile those meanie trucker hat wearing high school bullies republicans who didn't peruse an "intellectual" career like he did felt scared. Robert is a good example of the Conservation of Happiness. Bob can't be happy unless someone else (mayonnaise ghouls) aren't.

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
No joke. Because I've come across others like Bob which believe if the government stops funding it, then the Science(tm) doesn't happen.
then they'd be shocked to learn that the vast majority of advancements in medicine and pharmaceutical science have not been dependent on any government (assuming they could comprehend such an idea in the first place without just blanking out, rebooting and ignoring it entirely)

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After seeing MovieBob basically blurt out loud that social justice is entirely about revenge, it's got me thinking how much longer will it be before he pisses off the wrong leftist and ends up on the wrong end of cancel culture.

He's already on BreadTube's shit list thanks to his feud with Peter Coffin, but he does go out of the way to avoid getting into any fights he can't win, to some degree of success.

If he does get called out, he'll either give a half-assed clarification if they're left-wing and higher on the progressive stack or he'll give the usual "who are you?/you have the wrong avatar" canned response then summarily block them if they're not.

But all it takes for him to go on another Twitter rant on the wrong day and the wrong person to see it, and organize a cancel campaign. Or maybe some of his detractors organize some gay ops against him, which given how disliked he is on multiple sides, I'm surprised hasn't happened by now.

Right now, Bob's lucky that he's too pathetic for most people to waste time on and that the Farms has a strict rule against trolling campaigns. But SJW's are notoriously fickle and prone to purity spirals, and they often turn on their own, especially the ones who have a Y chromosome and the wrong complexion.

Even Dobson is smarter than Bob when it comes to knowing his place on the Progressive Stack and goes above and beyond to avoid being cancelled or saying potential wrongthink nowadays.

RSVP

kiwifarms.net
the holy bobble.png
Link
“The kingdom from heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire workers for his vineyard. 2 After agreeing to pay the workers one denarius a day, he sent them into his vineyard. 3 When he went out about nine o’clock, he saw others standing in the marketplace without work. 4 He told them, ‘You go into the vineyard, too, and I will pay you whatever is right.’ 5 So off they went. He went out again about noon and about three o’clock and did the same thing. 6 About five o’clock he went out and found some others standing around. He asked them, ‘Why are you standing here all day long without work?’ 7 They told him, ‘Because no one has hired us.’ He told them, ‘You go into the vineyard as well.’

8 “When evening came, the owner of the vineyard told his manager, ‘Call the workers and give them their wages, beginning with the last and ending with the first.’ 9 Those who were hired at five o’clock came, and each received a denarius.

10 “When the first came, they thought they would receive more, but each received a denarius as well. 11 When they received it, they began to complain to the landowner, 12 ‘These last fellows worked only one hour, but you paid them the same as us, and we’ve been working all day, enduring the scorching heat!’

13 “But he told one of them, ‘Friend, I’m not treating you unfairly. You did agree with me for a denarius, didn’t you? 14 Take what is yours and go. I want to give this last man as much as I gave you. 15 I am allowed to do what I want with my own money, am I not? Or are you envious because I’m generous?’

16 “In the same way, the last will be first, and the first will be last, because many are called, but few are chosen.”
Unsurprisingly, the verse Bob cites does not support his "make the bullies beg for scraps" argument.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1204284
Link
“The kingdom from heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire workers for his vineyard. 2 After agreeing to pay the workers one denarius a day, he sent them into his vineyard. 3 When he went out about nine o’clock, he saw others standing in the marketplace without work. 4 He told them, ‘You go into the vineyard, too, and I will pay you whatever is right.’ 5 So off they went. He went out again about noon and about three o’clock and did the same thing. 6 About five o’clock he went out and found some others standing around. He asked them, ‘Why are you standing here all day long without work?’ 7 They told him, ‘Because no one has hired us.’ He told them, ‘You go into the vineyard as well.’

8 “When evening came, the owner of the vineyard told his manager, ‘Call the workers and give them their wages, beginning with the last and ending with the first.’ 9 Those who were hired at five o’clock came, and each received a denarius.

10 “When the first came, they thought they would receive more, but each received a denarius as well. 11 When they received it, they began to complain to the landowner, 12 ‘These last fellows worked only one hour, but you paid them the same as us, and we’ve been working all day, enduring the scorching heat!’

13 “But he told one of them, ‘Friend, I’m not treating you unfairly. You did agree with me for a denarius, didn’t you? 14 Take what is yours and go. I want to give this last man as much as I gave you. 15 I am allowed to do what I want with my own money, am I not? Or are you envious because I’m generous?’

16 “In the same way, the last will be first, and the first will be last, because many are called, but few are chosen.”
Unsurprisingly, the verse Bob cites does not support his "make the bullies beg for scraps" argument.
I would imagine that Bobbo has no idea that this is about Gentiles being latecomers to the kingdom of God but being given an equal share with Jews who were called from the beginning. How he got feminism out of that... I have no idea.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1204284
Link

If I can preach for a moment:
Bob's Bible quote has to do with equality, but not in the way he thinks. Matthew 20:1-16 means that everyone who becomes a Christian, no matter how late in life, gets entry to Heaven. This means the thief on the cross (actually a terrorist, Romans didn't crucify mere thieves) will enjoy the full benefits of Heaven (such as unrestricted access to God) alongside someone like Billy Graham. "Last shall be first and first shall be last" is a way of saying there are no "winner" Christians or "loser" Christians in God's eyes.
Social "Justice" is about restructuring society into a pyramid based on skin color and gender identity, as opposed to our current pyramid which is based on wealth and personal ability. As always, Bob has no clue what he's talking about.

Walter Temple

SJW Turncoat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1204284
Link

Bob: "It's called social 'justice' not social 'everyone gets a piece'."

Bob: References the bible where the benevolent employer says EVERYONE will get a piece, even the people who join up at the very last minute, because he is generous and can afford it.

Bra-vo, Bob

Bolo

kiwifarms.net
If I can preach for a moment:
Bob's Bible quote has to do with equality, but not in the way he thinks. Matthew 20:1-16 means that everyone who becomes a Christian, no matter how late in life, gets entry to Heaven. This means the thief on the cross (actually a terrorist, Romans didn't crucify mere thieves) will enjoy the full benefits of Heaven (such as unrestricted access to God) alongside someone like Billy Graham. "Last shall be first and first shall be last" is a way of saying there are no "winner" Christians or "loser" Christians in God's eyes.
Social "Justice" is about restructuring society into a pyramid based on skin color and gender identity, as opposed to our current pyramid which is based on wealth and personal ability. As always, Bob has no clue what he's talking about.
Doubt Robert even came up with this comparison on his own, or if even knows the bible's verses well enough (or at all) to even cite them on the spot like that.

This is a shitty internet "gotcha" he saw somewhere else and is using for his own.

Wouldn't be the first time, for a pragmatic free thinker he claims to be, Robert sure regurgitates fed lines so much that if they were actual food, you would think he was trying to be in a Paris fashion show model.

Last edited:

Drifting Panzer

If you don't drift the tank, what's the point?
kiwifarms.net
Believe it or not some people actually love Bobby's tirade on BvS.
View attachment 1204446

This Liz person sure has some strange thought pattern:
View attachment 1204449

View attachment 1204451
Really? How fucking desperate for attention do you have to be to, of all people on twitter, suck up to Bob this much. I think people should not aim for those above their league, or atleast not expect to succeed, but for Christ's sake, have some dignity and selfrespect. Whoever this future catlady is, I'm sure she both deserves and can do better.