Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 20 9.6%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 23 11.1%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 65 31.3%
  • Movies

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 23 11.1%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 14 6.7%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Ecology

Votes: 6 2.9%

• Total voters

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He also owns a fedora collection, so he fits the bill perfectly

View attachment 1229531
andrew dobson would take issue with that, as he claimed his indy hat was 'a trilby not a fedora!'

Has anyone talked about how much of a Fedorafag Bob sounds when he uses his "Thinkers vs Believers" shtick? Like Jesus man, we get it, you're an extreme atheist who read the God Delusion once, but this just makes you sound like an asshole.
bob's too assmad at the 'christfags' for holding him back. but it would be the irony of ironies if a bunch of his bullies were or became atheists.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
The point is, there may be people still donating to each other, but likely because they want to support each other's content. Circular donations on a large scale aren't really much of a thing anymore, to my knowledge.
Frickin' five star post, King Dead! Super informative.

People tend to forget the second law of thermodynamics often also applies to money. Moving it around in a big circular will only waste most of it. But then again, it isn't just profit that would incentivize people to do something like this: it's also optics and PR. Even if you're not getting that much money out of it, the fact that you like like you're successful and financially comfortable is also pretty valuable.

It's the same reason why most of Facebook's video views are totally fake, why most Twitter users are bots, yet the companies never do anything about it. When their numbers look big, it's good for their public image.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
Bob learns a new word and learns about economics.
1586893175923.png

I don't know why Texas gets a pass. Maybe he's secretly a fan of Ghost? He does have just as many cans on the floor.
I'ma laugh when OrangeManBad's claim of total authority, or whatever he says, angers all those cucked states to return to open back up again. As the man with the pill shaped head said, they fund all the red states, somehow.
Now he's got two accounts. Is that number gonna go up? I hope so. Look at the folds on the back of his neck!
Yes, and Bob being Bob, he won't react well to it.
Hey now, I've seen him tweet about "obscure" Chinese movies and shows before. He'll be fine because he's got them orientals to save him with their consoomable media. Now let's stop blaming China for all of this kerfuffle, which is Blumpf's fault for not acting on it in a timely fashion, so we can get our sweet, cheap slop back into our swollen, greasy hands!

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I'ma laugh when OrangeManBad's claim of total authority, or whatever he says, angers all those cucked states to return to open back up again. As the man with the pill shaped head said, they fund all the red states, somehow.
I always hated the argument of calling Red States poor because Red States tend to focus on raw materials or lose jobs to automation, you know things leftists should be sympathetic to considering their entire thesis statement is "Capitalism elevates people arbitrarily above others and exploits people who would otherwise do as well or better" but fuck em they're white i guess

TowinKarz

You can't grow steaks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People like Bob and the "compassionate" neotechlib class he represent don't have a problem with poor people, per se.

They just have a problem with the fact they can see them outside their windows and would rather they go someplace else where they don't ruin the view. I mean, it's the futcha, if you can't solve poverty, at least put it where I can pretend it's nonexistent.

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
Bob learns a new word and learns about economics.
he's got it arse-backwards - if anything, his beloved 'coastal elites' mooch off the work and produce of the red states
we've got plenty of idiots like this on the other side of the Atlantic, who claim that 'London pays for the rest of the country' when in fact the exact opposite is true