Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Brutish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will Bob get the coronavirus?

• From his family

Votes: 38 7.6%
  • McDonald's chicken nuggets

Votes: 462 92.4%

• Total voters

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, you have to think even dumber. Bobby thinks that this exceptional symbol will become secret lesbian code divorced from the show, marking safe places for lesbos to scissor each other, or used by teen girls to mark the location of their first lesbian experience. He legitimately thinks that we'll be seeing this shit decades from now. This is what Bob actually believes.
Even if that retarded symbol caught on, the only thing it would signify is that the person who uses it is stuck with an unpopular cartoon circa 2020. i.e. a terribly unhip weirdo to be avoided at all costs.

The more I think about it, the more revealing it is that Bob has never left the square mile where he was born. I haven't played vidya since high school (SMB3 for NES actually is my favorite game of all time), but I'd still love to go to Japan and see all the Mario shit there.
Mario is from Brooklyn!!!! REEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
For the first time ever, I believe Bob.
I'm willing to bet that his knowledge of animated, lesbian tongue battles is very, very extensive.
View attachment 1309957
"We"?

I'm just going to correct the possible hyperbole in this thread about Bob never having traveled: He has been to conventions and was on Escapist panels, numerous times. These often were trips to Canada. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNB7jhxF9HY
It should also be noted he was rushed to hospital during one of those conventions because he was "exhausted".

Bob has traveled (conventions, weddings), but he's never traveled anywhere without an obligation to do so and even then he hasn't shown signs of straying far from his hotel. Compare him to someone like Nick Rekieta who is often travelling and posts pictures of himself at Disney land, Hawaii, and other exotic locations.

It's not a problem, it's just hypocritical to advocate for a lifestyle and political decisions that benefit it when he doesn't live that lifestyle and seems to have no interest in doing so, outside of a desire to paint himself as a jet setting coastal elite.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
While he boasts of his own supposed intellect and place among the elites, Bob is still struggling with basic spelling in these two tweets. He’s also still struggling with embarrassing himself in other ways.

4455CF21-DCBF-4D48-AA76-6862B42B09EF.jpeg
D9E93242-D9F5-4858-A42B-B5EE61C645CD.jpeg

Bob will never have a girlfriend or used condom to take to his father’s grave, so he’ll have to settle for a printout of Twitter.

44807C62-605D-4F10-8B16-BA5A93E088B0.jpeg

Who’s going to tell history ignoramus Bob that his bitch Hillary was a Goldwater girl?

B34CE3F5-2DE8-462B-9CFE-4DB99DF83E37.jpeg
And fat women, but I'm sure he has the same incel trait of being "too good" for anyone but 1980s Cindy Crawford.
Not even the Slatons would settle for Bob. He has no room to be choosy and zero prospects — and he knows it.

Last edited:

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Long galaxy-brained take on politics.
1.png
TL;DR -- "Workers in the World unite," says Marx "to be bulldozed by Global Technocrats!"

Bobby said:
A modest ponder: If your conception of a Progressive politics CAN'T center the "working class" without also being anti-immigrant, anti-global, anti-intellectual, anti-choice, anti-feminist, anti-racist and pro-self-actualization. ...maybe it SHOULDN'T?

That's deliberately provocative, I acknowledge; and I won't even pretend to be more than a dilettante when it comes to the labyrinthine nuances of prog-left political-theory. But in the simplest of terms: Was/is Marxism important as a revolutionary philosophy vis-a-vis the centering of The Worker in its paradigm because The Working Class represented the foundational level of inequality/injustice/oppression of people in the class-system Marx was framing his arguments against - or because "Worker" is itself some sanctified identity?

Marx, one imagines, would have argued the first - certainly on moral grounds: The liberation of the working class is the key to the greater revolutionary goal of progress for all people; not simply elevation of "Worker" to a position of nobility to replace THE Nobility. Thusly, while "abandoning" the wholesale concept of supporting labor, unions, the (actual) working-class is obviously foolish; if "Progressivism"/"The Left" of the 21st Century is truly committed to "progress for the greatest good;" and that means things like eco-justice, global Human Rights, abolish-movements, free-movement, humanitarian-redistribution, reparations, climate justice, etc and ACCOMPLISHING those things *does* indeed mean (and this is by now means settled!) solutions in the post-national "Green Technocratic" mode that are quote simply GOING to conflict with nationalist/isolationist "prah-tekt arr jerbz!!" working-class populism-cum-regressivism around what are (let's be honest) job sectors and regions that will be increasingly negligible parts of the economy via automation. And as such, does it not make more moral and practical sense for PROGRESS-ivism to *not* remain wedded to that which is regressive; but instead realign with BOTH the evolving world in general and IT'S own new, ascendant "Creative Class" + Knowledge-Worker labor class?

Is that NOT closer to "the most progress forward for the most people," as opposed to the lionization of just one type from one period on time? Or am I missing a step?
If Marx's vision were not merely the emancipation of workers, but, as Bobby suggests, really "the greater revolutionary goal of all people". Then I cannot comprehend how Bobby's sci-fi proposal would square with Marx. We know too well Bobby never gives a fuck about "all people".

Some furry nutter actually agreed with Bobby:
9.png

Dr. Izixs said:
Nope, think you're hitting it right on the money. This weird alliance of the sort of who talk about "The Real Working Class" and "Real Americans" (aka, anyone who isn't a white, 'poor', conservative christian) completely misses the point of what Marx was on about.

The liberation of the working class requires the liberation of the whole working class yes, but starting that by specifically narrowing what that means so one can woo to a marginal degree those not actually interested at all in upending the system is a tad ridiculous. Especially as the small spots they're willing to let the left change preserve the power structures the right have been making excellent use of for generations to oppress the workers via division. Or in effect, the best those who make such allies can expect to accomplish is squat.

But such alliances are easy to make when one leaves out the core purpose of leftist thinking (that it should be in service of everybody and not a privileged group), which happens when it becomes all about one's enemies and not about uniting allies. When they announce that the liberal is worse than the conservative, the conservative takes notice and goes, yes, I'll help you in this fight. And I'll even pretend to be on your side so I can help you fight an enemy. And while I do I'll drip poison in your ear to turn you my way. And so the vague idea of the nasty centrist liberal stops being the only enemy, but everyone possibly associated with this conceptual enemy: minorities, women, people who reject conspiracy theories, people who reject limited definitions of what working class are, ect...

The list of enemies expands and suddenly the 'leftists' who allied themselves with 'real working class' conservatives find that they only have that one ally left... and everyone else, they can't be trusted. So gotta go all in on what the conservative has been spouting. In time the anti-capitalism fades as it isn't any longer the capitalists and ultra wealthy who prey on our society, but everyone the conservative has convinced them to hate instead. And instead of 'winning over' the racist or bigot to leftism... the leftist becomes conservative. And because they have labeled everyone else who used to be or could potentially be an actual ally of the left, those that allied with the bigots have turn all the rest into enemies, self isolating themselves with the abuser who wants them to also be an abuser. To push upon them the full spectrum of hate in hopes that it isn't the left that has a staunch ally, but the right. A group of leftists who decided they could for sure use class solidarity to turn the black hearts of the world around, but in the end themselves fall into darkness. Groomed by the same manipulation tactic the right have been using for ages to turn the wide eye idealist into yet another foot soldier in their machine of chaos.

I hope you don't mine my colorful language. But I've about had it with the hug-the-nazis-to-make-em-leftist bs.
TL;DR -- Leftist thinking should be in service of everybody, except those we deem "enemies" and "bigots".

+ + + +

90.png

134.png
The last time I saw Morgan Fairchild on TV she was selling hemorrhoid cream on infomercials.

Mutual ass-licking between Bobby and the troon Faith Naff:
1.png

And dumb as he is, at least Bobby knows that there is a wrong kind of trans:
8.png

More random bitchslaps and Bob uses his favorite insult:
9.png

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Domestic travel isn't exploring the wide, open world as Bob's cherished "elites" do. That's the point. There's nothing to be ashamed of if you haven't crisscrossed the globe. But if you sperg nonstop about how you're part of an elevated class of sophisticates on the cutting-edge of a superior future, it's lulzy af that the extent of your travel is some mayo ghoul conventions in Bob's much-maligned "wasteland."
Bobbo may be on to something here, if only by accident; the parochialism of the self-styled "coastal elites" has been a thing for quite a long time, as evidenced by the classic "View from 9th Avenue" New Yorker cover.

NewYorker_Mar291976_1.jpg

And that's not even getting into the hoary one-liners about WaPo sending foreign correspondents to cover events in Missouri. Imagining that they know everything there is to know about places they've never been just because they're such galaxy brain nibbas is a common trait of fart-huffers. You see this a lot in euphorics especially, imagining that their asses have watched so much Rick and Morty that they can re-create every human institution throughout history, better, just from first principles.

Not even the Slatons would settle for Bob. He has no room to be choosy and zero prospects — and he knows it.
Objection, your honor! Assuming facts not in evidence.

To a large degree, I imagine Bob is so deeply frustrated at his lack of sex life because he "knows" he can and should be doing better than desultory jerking off to She-Ra pron on DeviantArt. The fact that he's not getting any of the ass that he's "earned" is one of the reasons he's such a over-pressurized bile spigot: he realizes that he's failing at humaning, but can't figure out why. The fact that literally everything about him is repulsive has probably never crossed his mind.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net

To a large degree, I imagine Bob is so deeply frustrated at his lack of sex life because he "knows" he can and should be doing better than desultory jerking off to She-Ra pron on DeviantArt. The fact that he's not getting any of the ass that he's "earned" is one of the reasons he's such a over-pressurized bile spigot: he realizes that he's failing at humaning, but can't figure out why. The fact that literally everything about him is repulsive has probably never crossed his mind.
I didn’t say he knows he doesn’t deserve a partner, just that he knows he has zero prospects. Unless all that inexplicable debt of his is due to a raging crackwhore habit. Honestly, paying for it is the only way he’d ever get a piece of ass.

I know this is the laziest fucking thread on Kiwi Farms, but you see Bob outright call people subhumans and you can't even archive that? This is not just me being a petty cunt, it's in the rules.

And as a follow-up, Bob now openly defends the use of the word subhuman, because that's gonna go well. Remember kids, doing the okay sign means you're a nazi but calling people subhuman is totally normal.

View attachment 1311226
Remember No bad Tactics
Only Bad Targets.

Hitler would be 100% okay in Bob's eyes if he went after Christians instead of Jews.

Cosmug

Did you just call me Krammit
kiwifarms.net
Bobbo may be on to something here, if only by accident; the parochialism of the self-styled "coastal elites" has been a thing for quite a long time, as evidenced by the classic "View from 9th Avenue" New Yorker cover.

View attachment 1311141

And that's not even getting into the hoary one-liners about WaPo sending foreign correspondents to cover events in Missouri. Imagining that they know everything there is to know about places they've never been just because they're such galaxy brain nibbas is a common trait of fart-huffers. You see this a lot in euphorics especially, imagining that their asses have watched so much Rick and Morty that they can re-create every human institution throughout history, better, just from first principles.

I think that hits the nail on the head; it’s not that he’s never traveled, it’s that he has no desire to. He’s convinced there’s nothing to see there, that he already knows everything there is to know about the vast green wastes outside of Bahstin. Bob could literally drive to Maine and find one of those quiet fishing cabins that are all over the place there but he’s not interested. All the travel he needs is going from one east coast urban city to another east coast urban city where there happens to be a convention that week. He’s absolutely sure he knows what a tree looks like, but he couldn’t tell an oak from an elm.

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
kiwifarms.net
I think that hits the nail on the head; it’s not that he’s never traveled, it’s that he has no desire to. He’s convinced there’s nothing to see there, that he already knows everything there is to know about the vast green wastes outside of Bahstin. Bob could literally drive to Maine and find one of those quiet fishing cabins that are all over the place there but he’s not interested. All the travel he needs is going from one east coast urban city to another east coast urban city where there happens to be a convention that week. He’s absolutely sure he knows what a tree looks like, but he couldn’t tell an oak from an elm.
The traveling I’ve only seen Bob do is down to Mexico for his sister’s wedding. Yet again, he was hunched over on his phone tard raging against republicans.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
That second tweet there makes me think he's not thinking about the Great Console Wars, but that he's considering buying it. Maybe for his niece.
Which would be a surprisingly wholesome thing for him to do.
Well unless otherwise, Bob certainly loves his niece, and I don't mean it to be creepy but he is always happier whenever he talks about her.