Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Brutish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will Bob get the coronavirus?

• From his family

Votes: 38 7.6%
  • McDonald's chicken nuggets

Votes: 465 92.4%

• Total voters

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Well unless otherwise, Bob certainly loves his niece, and I don't mean it to be creepy but he is always happier whenever he talks about her.
Kids have a calming effect on a lot of people. Unlike adults, they pose no threat. Bob doesn’t have to feel like a giant loser around his niece; there’s no competition there. Kids’ affection is pure and has a healing effect on people who don’t feel like the world is a safe place. Bob would be happier and mentally healthier if he spent less time online and more time with his niece.

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
kiwifarms.net
Aw, I was really hoping that Bob would take the opportunity to let his inner racist out. Start talking about how he always knew that some blacks were just as worthless as the mayo ghouls or something.
Biden did it for him instead. This just shows the Democrats will hate blacks if they don’t vote for their shitty candidates.

And it’s very amusing that the guy who said it was the Vice President for Obama.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Aw, I was really hoping that Bob would take the opportunity to let his inner racist out. Start talking about how he always knew that some blacks were just as worthless as the mayo ghouls or something.
My god, I see people of all races call black people "coons," "race traitors," and "Uncle Toms" when they're Republican/conservative/NOT LIBERAL, I wanna see what Bob can think of to insult them.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My god, I see people of all races call black people "coons," "race traitors," and "Uncle Toms" when they're Republican/conservative/NOT LIBERAL, I wanna see what Bob can think of to insult them.
I'd bet real money that references to Samuel L. Jackson's character in Django Unchained will abound.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
As much as I love to cringe at whatever Bob has to say about politics, I’d be happy if he never again addressed race or “women’s issues.” If he knew what’s good for him, he’d steer well clear of those topics. But he doesn’t, so I expect the howlers will never cease flowing. But if he’s not careful, he’ll tweet himself right out of the Escapist again.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I love to cringe at whatever Bob has to say about politics, I’d be happy if he never again addressed race or “women’s issues.” If he knew what’s good for him, he’d steer well clear of those topics. But he doesn’t, so I expect the howlers will never cease flowing. But if he’s not careful, he’ll tweet himself right out of the Escapist again.
Frankly, The Escapist showed such dreadful judgment in rehiring him that I fully expect them to go out of business before he's fired again, barring some dumbass tweet that's too easy to misread (or read correctly!) as racist or creepily sexual. (So, not entirely out of the realm of possibility by any means.)

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But how else will he get attention and possible asspats from the cool kids if he doesn't reveal how he wants to kill the normals and increasingly looks like he might actually try and do so given he's giving me spree killer vibes now.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Kids have a calming effect on a lot of people. Unlike adults, they pose no threat. Bob doesn’t have to feel like a giant loser around his niece; there’s no competition there. Kids’ affection is pure and has a healing effect on people who don’t feel like the world is a safe place. Bob would be happier and mentally healthier if he spent less time online and more time with his niece.
Robert doesn’t like to be around his intellectual superiors for too long, though!

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Frankly, The Escapist showed such dreadful judgment in rehiring him that I fully expect them to go out of business before he's fired again, barring some dumbass tweet that's too easy to misread (or read correctly!) as racist or creepily sexual. (So, not entirely out of the realm of possibility by any means.)
We were expecting him to get fired once Russ Pitts fled the site amidst the Zoe Quinn. But over a year later and he still has his job.

I have to imagine that The Escapist at this point is in such shambles that they no longer care what Bob does. It'll take him shooting a place up for them to finally can his ass for a second time.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
I don't think the current Escapist owner gives a shit what Bob does or says. They're focused on trying to keep the site running and making money and any contributors that are still on board are just seen as a part of the machine rather than individual artists or creators.

It's like when on YouTube, you end up hating someone you used to like but you end up staying subscribed to them because you can't be assed to go through like five screens to click the button and the little bell off.

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
0.png

Bobby hates Trump for Biden's campaign logo:
8.png

"Leave Hillary alone!!!!!!!!!!"
1.png

Same old tired Open Borders bullshit:
7.png
Why indeed. I wonder what kept Bobby from going to California or New York, where his talents won't be wasted.

The US is at the same time part of "a global economy and global human culture that transcends physical space" and "an idiot country"
1.png

90.png
So by Bobby's logic, if some African shithole got their brains drained by the USA, they deserve it because they are "stupid by choice". That's very racist and, needless to say, racism is typical of SJWs.

09.png

Doctor Placebo

Solidarity, my niggas.
kiwifarms.net
Bobby hates Trump for Biden's campaign logo:
View attachment 1313252

"Leave Hillary alone!!!!!!!!!!"
View attachment 1313248

Same old tired Open Borders bullshit:
View attachment 1313250
Why indeed. I wonder what kept Bobby from going to California or New York, where his talents won't be wasted.

The US is at the same time part of "a global economy and global human culture that transcends physical space" and "an idiot country"
View attachment 1313258

View attachment 1313259
So by Bobby's logic, if some African shithole got their brains drained by the USA, they deserve it because they are "stupid by choice". That's very racist and, needless to say, racism is typical of SJWs.

View attachment 1313261
Robert probably wishes Biden would make those times he had dementia ridden spergouts on the blue collar worker asking about gun rights and the black guy his campaign slogans. "The political elite should be openly letting the plebs know they're beneath them, friendos."

"People dislike Qween Hillary because wahman. That's the only reason." :roll: That horse isn't just dead Bob, it's been beaten to jelly. No one gives a fuck about your obsessive need to prove you were right and righteous for sycophantically supporting your geriatric mommy dom politician.

And more superior future sperging, now with disingenuous affirming of individual rights (what happened to "Most people don't know what's best for them" Bob?) hilariously combined with more sucking off China. Their superior future science hasn't given us much in the way of new inventions compared to America or Europe (or Japan or Korea, for that matter) but it certainly has been good at giving us new diseases lately. Also, how generous is Chinese immigration policy when it comes to poor third worlders? They don't even like their native Muslim population.

But those are trifling details Robert's big brain can't be bothered with.