Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Brutish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will Bob get the coronavirus?

• From his family

Votes: 38 7.6%
  • McDonald's chicken nuggets

Votes: 465 92.4%

• Total voters

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL at the US being brain-drained by China. They're more racist than we are, they aren't going to import anyone who isn't ethnic Chinese in any significant numbers. Certainly they'll never import Bob for anything, space station work or not. Do you suppose he's still trying to learn Mandarin? I haven't seen him mention it in a while. My guess is not, tonal languages are notoriously hard for people whose native language was not also a tonal language. Also trying to learn the thousands of written characters hurts Bob's tiny brain. He'd never manage, and the Chinese would have no use for him even if he did.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob's really been going to bat for the lesbian cartoon.

View attachment 1314223
it never ceases to amaze me how the modern IngSoc Left is aping the Moral Majority of the 80s and 90s in that they're more concerned with what's in some guy's spank bank than is normal, healthy, or not-crazy. They're like 1 step away from inventing the next Graham Crackers or Corn Flakes, both of which were specifically formulated to make the body not agreeable to fapping. What on earth business is it of Blob's (or any of that crowd, really, including blobfan dobson) whether anyone faps to any given character anywhere? How much you wanna bet if some super-religious person was objecting to something Bob likes on the basis it somehow caused masturbation, Bob would tell them where to go and how far to fuck off (all the way)? Not to mention to get their puritanical asses out of his business, which is what Bob should be doing, getting his puritanical ass out of the business of anyone who likes old-ra.

Bolo

kiwifarms.net
Obsolete ghouls, meet the superior being.

View attachment 1314273
Dude, it's always superior this, superior that with this guy, what the hell is wrong with him?

Sure, the internet's population is nothing but a bunch of raging narcissists, and feeling that you are better than others comes with that... but the main thing self-loving assholes crave is attention, so you don't see usually see this behaviour of people wanting to look down on others, at least not to the degree Robert does.

And It is really creepy, and we all can play armchair and say that this is Robert's inferiority complex manifestation, but regardless, the way Robert seeks ways to show contempt for others, to feel he is better than others, this is a how a sociopath behaves.

No wonder he doesn't have a lot of close people on his life, while I doubt he goes off on rants about "superior future" IRL, people catch on when someone sounds unstable like that and avoid them.

And if we stop to think about it, Robert has been doing this for 10 years, and he has little to no connection to anyone else in this "business"... so I guess now we all know what being a superior being brings into your life: isolation.

REGENDarySumanai

Perpetually in thought
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, it's always superior this, superior that with this guy, what the hell is wrong with him?

Sure, the internet's population is nothing but a bunch of raging narcissists, and feeling that you are better than others comes with that... but the main thing self-loving assholes crave is attention, so you don't see usually see this behaviour of people wanting to look down on others, at least not to the degree Robert does.

And It is really creepy, and we all can play armchair and say that this is Robert's inferiority complex manifestation, but regardless, the way Robert seeks ways to show contempt for others, to feel he is better than others, this is a how a sociopath behaves.

No wonder he doesn't have a lot of close people on his life, while I doubt he goes off on rants about "superior future" IRL, people catch on when someone sounds unstable like that and avoid them.

And if we stop to think about it, Robert has been doing this for 10 years, and he has little to no connection to anyone else in this "business"... so I guess now we all know what being a superior being brings into your life: isolation.
If you have to constantly state that you are something, then you aren't.

Karl_der_Grosse

Torah Lovin' Cousin-Fuckin' Pure D Mountain J-e-w
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have this theory that for Bob to be hired back, he actually negotiated his pay down just for the sake of getting hired.
Without his job at the Escapist and his twitter checkmark, Bob has nothing. So yeah, Bob jumped at any offer the Escapist made, no matter how low the payout.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
The tweet in question that he's somehow denying:
View attachment 1314924

Bob "If I say anything embarrassing just pretend that it was taken out of context" Chipman, aka, Mr. McNugget Graveyard
I mean, he is telling the truth in that he did retweet someone else, and the picture wasn't originally his. Where he's trying to rewrite the past is by claiming the original tweet was a "dumb 'challenge' meme," or at least in the way he's trying to defend himself here. Instead of thinking it's dumb as in it's a stupid thing to do, he actually thought it was dumb because it wouldn't be a challenge for an average person to consoom four Double Quarter Pounders, 40(?) McNuggets, two large fries, and four sodies in an hour and a half.

I'll give Blobbo a little credit in that the original tweet is far more popular than his hilarious take on it (original has over 30k likes compared to his 250), so calling it the "MovieBob Challenge" is perhaps a little bit unfair. However, he has so little self-awareness that he fails to grasp that his opinion was so bad that people decided they'd rather slap his name on it than refer to the original. I mean shit, I went and looked up the original tweet and the replies were full of people saying "yeah I could do that ez," but none of them worded it like El Diabeto did. It was generally in a jokey sort of "haha yeah totally bruh" way. None of them actually implied that an average person would consider this "a fairly small amount of McDonalds."

Of course, if Bobby had even a modicum of self-awareness, his thread wouldn't be steadily approaching 3000 pages, so there you go.