Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Brutish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

How will Bob get the coronavirus?

• From his family

Votes: 38 7.6%
  • McDonald's chicken nuggets

Votes: 465 92.4%

• Total voters

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Aw, I was really hoping that Bob would take the opportunity to let his inner racist out. Start talking about how he always knew that some blacks were just as worthless as the mayo ghouls or something.
I mean, there have been very successful implementations of fully automated luxury communism at numerous times and in numerous places throughout human history. You just have to stretch your definition of "robot" a little bit.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
I mean, there have been very successful implementations of fully automated luxury communism at numerous times and in numerous places throughout human history. You just have to stretch your definition of "robot" a little bit.
Aren't all humans just meaty robots in the end?
(Apologies to @Flexo)

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the MovieBob Challenge should also included watching his BVS videos while eating all that food.
Trying to stuff yourself, while at the same time watching something that makes you want to vomit? That's a hard mode version of the challenge, and hard modes are a hate crime against video game journalists, friendo. GAMERGATE NEVER ENDED!!!1

Doctor Placebo

Solidarity, my niggas.
kiwifarms.net
Obsolete ghouls, meet the superior being.

View attachment 1314273
Believing in Qanon is just crazy. Believing that first person shooters are creating a mass psychic effect that will cause school shootings and World War III because people are like Orks in 40k is totally reasonable.

Why is Robert even trying to deny the McDonald's tweet? The tweet is still up, he's made similar tweets, and anyone can tell just by looking at him that he's a hamplanet that consooms too much fast food. Everyone knows he's a fat fuck.

Also, Ratioed:
View attachment 1315049
Because his fans are actually stupid enough to buy into this transparent attempt at obfuscation, therefore he thinks everyone else might be too.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The tweet in question that he's somehow denying:
View attachment 1314924

Bob "If I say anything embarrassing just pretend that it was taken out of context" Chipman, aka, Mr. McNugget Graveyard
"Mr. McNugget Graveyard"
OK, this made me laugh way, way too hard.

Dat gaslighting tho. For all the raging and harping on alleged gaslighting from their political opponents, lefties like Blob sure do like to engage in it a lot. Almost like they're projecting.

Giga_Nigga_28

kiwifarms.net
Why is Robert even trying to deny the McDonald's tweet? The tweet is still up, he's made similar tweets, and anyone can tell just by looking at him that he's a hamplanet that consooms too much fast food. Everyone knows he's a fat fuck.

Also, Ratioed:
View attachment 1315049
The fact that he's claiming he didn't instead of just owning it tells me that Bobs aware that he's a disgusting fatass.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that he's claiming he didn't instead of just owning it tells me that Bobs aware that he's a disgusting fatass.
Which is hilarious, because that awareness only came about in the wake of his realization that, no, the average adult male really cannot Hoover up several pounds of McDonald's dumpster fare without major digestive issues at minimum. His initial tweet was purely reflexive and from his point of view commonsensical. "Hmm, not too much food, really." *dips hand into tub of ranch dressing, meditatively suckles his fingers*

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which makes it all the more perplexing when makes claims like him being able to bench his own weight or being a master survivalist. The only thing consistent about Robert is his black and white world view every group of people he doesn't like are one-dimensional, evil vermin and every group he likes is good and should never be criticised or disliked for any reason.