Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 21 9.7%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 19 8.8%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 67 30.9%
  • Movies

Votes: 28 12.9%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Ecology

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
kiwifarms.net
I’m not surprised Bob is very soft on Harvey Weinstein, given the two actually have a few things in common with each other.
  • Both are fat fucks who creep on woman, though Weinstein is the creepy rapist while Bob virtue signals about hot liberal women and lesbians.
  • Both are blind loyalists to the Democrats.
  • Both torpedoed their careers through their stupidity.
  • Both are raging has beens bitter that their respective industries had moved on from their glory days.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
Twitter needs to put up signs under Bob's tweets, "This is what Bob actually believes", South Park Scientology-style, whenever he posts about how he's smarter or better than anyone or anything else. Preferably with a picture of him, literally any picture of him. He always looks stupid and out of place anywhere that isn't a home for the mentally challenged.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Is he still going on about Black Panther? Look around, Bob. No one has cared about Black Panther for years now, not even when big race riots broke out nationwide.
Bob is terrible at social cues, doesnt know that most people never actually saw it as the masterpiece he did but instead had an implicit agreement to prop it up for perceived political gain. Its sad that most people's disposable ephemeral entertainment is Bob's high art. Bob won't understand unless all left leaning people got together to spell it out for him

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Policing is OBSOLETE!
View attachment 1415414

View attachment 1415430
The only attempted murder I see there is the mob attempting to murder themselves.
I saw that video. The mob was threatening to murder the officers and was working itself up to break into the car. There was no way the officers could've talked the crowd down or suppress it on their own. Even when the officers plowed through the mob, the rioters were still chasing the car.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
So this is what has Bob upset? Two people defending their property from looters by brandishing "illegal" weapons.

View attachment 1415619

I'm surprised he hasn't gone on about how he's short and has bad fashion sense and she's ugly and so on, his usual lack of self-awareness. At least Blobbo commented on how they're holding their guns, further demonstrating that he doesn't know shit about anything.
Props to the guy rocking a pink polo shirt while busting out an oldschool AR-15, though. Bob wishes he could pull off even 1% of that amount of secure masculinity.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
It’s breathtaking how Bob fails to grasp the most basic concepts. The “living rent-free” idea applies when the critic is consumed by anger toward and resentment of the target of their criticism, e.g. TDS sufferers letting their hatred of Trump control their emotions. What Bob is experiencing is completely different: people disagreeing with and (in some cases) clowning him because he’s ridiculous.

Would Bob say the creators of films he gives negative reviews are “living rent free” in his own head? Well, he’s thick as pig shit, so it’s possible.

REGENDarySumanai

"Good morning motherfuckers!" - Kiryuu Coco
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s breathtaking how Bob fails to grasp the most basic concepts. The “living rent-free” idea applies when the critic is consumed by anger toward and resentment of the target of their criticism, e.g. TDS sufferers letting their hatred of Trump control their emotions. What Bob is experiencing is completely different: people disagreeing with and (in some cases) clowning him because he’s ridiculous.

Would Bob say the creators of films he gives negative reviews are “living rent free” in his own head? Well, he’s thick as pig shit, so it’s possible.
We live rent free in his head.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
So this is what has Bob upset? Two people defending their property from looters by brandishing "illegal" weapons.

View attachment 1415619

To be fair, Bob never said that the weapons are illegal. He mocked the guy for what he deems as not knowing how hold or AIM the gun. The second part I find infuriatingly hilarious, which that is an interesting feeling, as it implies that Bob would've preferred the guy to have been shouldering the gun and aiming down the sites which you cannot do as that's legit, legally defined, threatening. Part of me believes Bob knows this and his gross, reptile brain was just yearning for a reason for these boomers to get attacked, most likely because they are successful homeowners and he is fat and alone.
An important detail that has come to light is that the "protesters" weren't just walking on a sidewalk next to this ritzy estate. They entered through a gate that had a sign that said "Private Street - Access Limited to Residents". They were all trespassing willfully. When the homeowners refused to back down one of the protesters can be heard saying "Come on let's go. You've got your money shot let's go." while trying to usher everyone out. Bob and his retard rebels have grown suspiciously quiet as the footage that wasn't clipped was released.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Part of me believes Bob knows this and his gross, reptile brain was just yearning for a reason for these boomers to get attacked, most likely because they are successful homeowners and he is fat and alone.
Narrator: “In fact, Bob does not know this. Bob doesn’t know anything unrelated to Mario or fake-titted Asian sluts.”

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
He mocked the guy for what he deems as not knowing how hold or AIM the gun. The second part I find infuriatingly hilarious, which that is an interesting feeling, as it implies that Bob would've preferred the guy to have been shouldering the gun and aiming down the sites which you cannot do as that's legit, legally defined, threatening.
God fucking dammit you're going to make me defend Blob and I fucking hate you for this.

He's right.

Troy and Karen's muzzle and trigger discipline are shit and they have no business with those firearms if they think the way they're handling them is in any way acceptable. You don't point your muzzle at anything you don't intend to shoot, and you keep your booger hook off the bang switch until you're about to bring the hate. At various points in that video they're pointing the muzzles at each other at point-blank range. The Karen literally has the pistol pointed at the back of her husband's head at one point with her finger on the trigger.

The Second Amendment isn't license to be a complete fucking sped with your guns. If you're going to own them, learn to use them, period. Or at least, if you're going to wave them around do so in the privacy of your own McMansion, so when you inevitably merc your spouse by accident there are no bystanders around who might get hit by overpens, ricochets, or badly-placed shots.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
God fucking dammit you're going to make me defend Blob and I fucking hate you for this.

He's right.

Troy and Karen's muzzle and trigger discipline are shit and they have no business with those firearms if they think the way they're handling them is in any way acceptable. You don't point your muzzle at anything you don't intend to shoot, and you keep your booger hook off the bang switch until you're about to bring the hate. At various points in that video they're pointing the muzzles at each other at point-blank range. The Karen literally has the pistol pointed at the back of her husband's head at one point with her finger on the trigger.

The Second Amendment isn't license to be a complete fucking sped with your guns. If you're going to own them, learn to use them, period. Or at least, if you're going to wave them around do so in the privacy of your own McMansion, so when you inevitably merc your spouse by accident there are no bystanders around who might get hit by overpens, ricochets, or badly-placed shots.
Bob didn't put any real thought into it. He looked at their faces and skin color and decided everything they were doing was wrong.