Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Stupid, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, & Asian Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 22 9.5%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 20 8.6%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 25 10.8%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 75 32.3%
  • Movies

Votes: 31 13.4%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 25 10.8%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Ecology

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
We live rent free in his head.
Luckily, there's enough space up in there for everyone.
The whole world lives rent free in Cinematical Roberto. He seethes when he wakes up, he seethes when he eats his 1000 calories breakfast and he seethes all throughout the day. The man exists in a stew of his own impotent rage.

I dunno who said it first, but I'll say it again: Bobs crime and Bobs punishment is to be Bob Chipman.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Bob doesn’t think Christopher Nolan has earned the right to be a prick. So how does Creepy Uncle Bob think he earned his?

EFB16388-8484-4692-8DA1-3A5B9D5D4B8F.jpeg

Bob doesn’t realize this is an admission that he’s a failure at humor writing. The loser himself is always last to know. 😔

D8E4F22E-4FB5-4CB6-B055-CA7386C4CCBE.jpeg

This is the same guy who gets high and mighty anytime anyone ever criticizes or clowns him. The lack of self-awareness is astonishing. How can his family members get so enraged about their basement asshole getting a taste of what he dishes out? Christ what a gaggle of whiny bitches.

0DD7DAEE-5CCF-4D1E-8DCB-FC0FEC5DB257.jpeg

GrayWater

kiwifarms.net
Bob doesn’t think Christopher Nolan has earned the right to be a prick. So how does Creepy Uncle Bob think he earned his?

View attachment 1417162

Bob doesn’t realize this is an admission that he’s a failure at humor writing. The loser himself is always last to know. 😔

View attachment 1417164

This is the same guy who gets high and mighty anytime anyone ever criticizes or clowns him. The lack of self-awareness is astonishing. How can his family members get so enraged about their basement asshole getting a taste of what he dishes out? Christ what a gaggle of whiny bitches.

View attachment 1417167
"He doesn't follow Twitter apparently"
Pretty good life advice in my book.

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
Bobby brings up Harvey Weinstein in a discussion about AAA gaming (i.e. TLOU2). It didn't go well.
View attachment 1415459

If you criticize Bob for anything, he is living rent-free in your head.
View attachment 1415437
I don't see he is "living rent-free"; he pays his due for being so stupidly funny.

View attachment 1415445
Rando shouldn't be surprised that Bobby has no qualms defending sexual predators.

Even has white knights have doubts:
View attachment 1415450
I really do not get his thought process. Hes saying that a man who was head of one of the biggest movie studios was actually apart of the indie scene and that because Spike Lee, an Academy Award winning director and not some random indie nobody, liked a movie it proves corporations are better than smaller production companies? There are several reasons someone could like TLOU2 (why I don't know), but Bobs reason really seem to be a AAA giant corporation made it and did a better job than the plebs could ever hope. He really doesn't think anything matters until a giant corporation makes something about it, Afro-futurism wasn't a thing until Black Panther was made and lesbians in video games weren't a real thing until a big game studio had one get the crap kicked out of her physically and mentally.

The whole world lives rent free in Cinematical Roberto. He seethes when he wakes up, he seethes when he eats his 1000 calories breakfast and he seethes all throughout the day. The man exists in a stew of his own impotent rage.

I dunno who said it first, but I'll say it again: Bobs crime and Bobs punishment is to be Bob Chipman.
I can't imagine how anyone could live the Bob lifestyle everyday, doing nothing but watching movies, eating and drinking nonstop, and lashing out over the internet at the slightest stimuli. The man seems to be powered by pure spite and hatred.

View attachment 1417162
In theater there are certain actions you aren't supposed to do because it limits what you can do and react to. One example is hands in pockets, don't do it because it limits what you can do with your hands and limit your acting. Same thing with a chair, sitting down limits what you can do with your body and limit how to act in a scene. Nolan clearly wants his actors to get creative instead of just sitting in a scene, allowing different ways for their characters to express themselves. The scene with Catwoman in it has Joseph Gordon Levitt standing, leaning on a desk, and crouching down to physically express his characters mood and goals while Selina is handcuffed on a couch, shes trapped and unable to move, but shes still the focus of Levitts character. Compared to other directors who almost killed their actors Nolan is a saint.

Bolo

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1417167
I have yet to meet this group of Nolan Fanboys that are so butthurt and adamant defenders of eveything Nolan. Sure, there obnoxious people all over the internet ready to argue and defend any sort of shit, more so when it comes to crappy entretainment, but since when has Nolan got the sort of "release the Snyder Cut" sort of following?

From here, it looks like Robert likes to make up some sort of people he can antagonize while feeling he has the higher ground.

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
I really do not get his thought process. Hes saying that a man who was head of one of the biggest movie studios was actually apart of the indie scene and that because Spike Lee, an Academy Award winning director and not some random indie nobody...
Lardass is off by a whole-ass decade, Miramax got big in the '80s on the back of about a half-dozen indie movies that ended up being huge commercial successes. Then it was bought out by Disney in '93 and used as a label for movies deemed too edgy for Touchstone. Weinstein Company was as far from indie as it gets, they just did small-budget productions and award bait. Dipshit Bob's too high on the dew chicken to remember there's a difference between budget allocation and mainstream-versus-indie production values and distribution models.

Of course this is all incumbent upon remembering we're discussing a film industry landscape rebuilt from the ground up by post-studio system auteurs, which has since devolved into a second wave studio system. And this time around, it's not going to be a Supreme Court decision and the demise of the Hays Code to end it, it's going to be the 'rona.

Bolo

kiwifarms.net
Lardass is off by a whole-ass decade, Miramax got big in the '80s on the back of about a half-dozen indie movies that ended up being huge commercial successes. Then it was bought out by Disney in '93 and used as a label for movies deemed too edgy for Touchstone. Weinstein Company was as far from indie as it gets, they just did small-budget productions and award bait. Dipshit Bob's too high on the dew chicken to remember there's a difference between budget allocation and mainstream-versus-indie production values and distribution models.
yeah, and that is the point that Robert missed with his stupid tweet. His intention was to dismiss Weinstein as part of the hollywood culture, and place him in the indie scene, as if saying that a lot of the problematic people gaming might have also come from the indie scene, like the dude that killed himself because of Zoe Quinn.

But what the fatass isn't saying is that Miramax was never part of the trully indie system except for the early 80's. When money started to roll in under the sucess of stuff like Sex, lies and VideoTapes, they caught the mouse eye and were bought by disney for over 60 million, a crazy fortune for the time. So, a bunch of their "Sundance Darlings", like Goood Will Hunting, were made under big Hollywood money.

The difference s that Miramax kept things on the downlow production wise, they never escalated over blockbuster levels, and used a good chunk of their budget to sell the fuck out of the movies. Once the Weinsteins got the reputaion of "Oscars-makers", they could get cast over big Hollywood names without the big check that usually follows them. Heck, the big names were practically doing the Miramax flicks for free for a chance to get that stupid statue.

So no, Miramax, at least in the bulk of it's major sucesses, was never "indie". Sure, they had auteurs directors, and smaller budgets, but the influence system and who was holding the real money? yeah, that was very much hollywood like, and it was the very same system that enabled Weinstein to gorge himself over naive good looking girls like he did, and the reason on why everybody else looked away.

Being Indie, mean you are independent, separated, that you don't have any clout. You can use the "i can make you a star" line if you are part of the very system that makes or breaks "stars". You won't see the guys who made "Turbo Kid" getting any pussy using that line, that's for sure.

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
yeah, and that is the point that Robert missed with his stupid tweet. His intention was to dismiss Weinstein as part of the hollywood culture, and place him in the indie scene, as if saying that a lot of the problematic people gaming might have also come from the indie scene, like the dude that killed himself because of Zoe Quinn.
This isn't a knock on you, but I think you (and me) are thinking about Bob's point more than Bob did when he farted that tweet out. He pretty much shot himself straight in the dick not remembering today's mainstream Hollywood culture comes straight from the '70s indie/auteur scene and there is no effective difference between the two, even if he wants to try to contextualize Weinstein as somehow in any way an "outsider". Weinstein was a guy with a rolodex, a checkbook, a reputation, and a hard-on.

I mean if you really want to take his "logic" to its logical conclusion, the takeaway is the "indie to mainstream" pipeline has a filter that admits only the most toxic and predatory people, and doesn't give a shit about their morals or proclivities so long as they can turn a profit. Which certainly seems to be the case, not that it weighs heavily in Bob's addled mind and would be the very last thing he'd admit.

Haram Exercise

Some assembly required
kiwifarms.net

Punished Blob

Dumb beast

Dick Donut
kiwifarms.net
1593486313176.png

I know is a small thing, but can this blob EVER be amazed?
Like "Wow, That looks great, good to know". Instead of running a Wikipedia trivia?
Even if there's a woman out there with a morbidly obese fetish (and implying she's attractive because you know Bob only likes his 8/10 and up) her pussy will dry and crack after Bob looks on his phone every time she tells him something, and he responds with "Well, actually..."

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We now have the answer to the poll's question: the latest hidden depth that Bob reveals is -- Ecology!
555.png

5.png

+ + + +
However, Bobby's latest fixation is not marine animals, but this Ellie troon
2.png

7.png

No idea. This is another thread by that Ellie troon if you're curious about the context
5.png

This Ellie troon is another Twitter addict like Bobby; I scrolled down a mile and guess what I was still at "7 hours ago".
Threads like the below is typical:
4.png

He reminds people he is trans multiple times a day:
65.png

5.png

1.png

+ + + +

555.png
"Injuring a lot of stunts" doesn't mean you are badass; it just means you're a clumsy oaf.

You shouldn't leave your home unless you're a democrat or a looter:
6656.png

6.png

2.png
By "2020" they mean poorly-controlled diabetes.