Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 43 8.1%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 37 7.0%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 50 9.4%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 204 38.4%
  • Movies

Votes: 73 13.7%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 58 10.9%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 20 3.8%
  • Ecology

Votes: 12 2.3%

• Total voters

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His view of everything is childish. He’s a textbook manchild. Literal Jews say they’re concerned about self-appointed “Nazi hunters” and Bob’s response is “only Nazis have anything to be afraid of, why are you so worried, huh? Something to hide?” He’s the fucking worst.
The only mature things about Bob are his sexual fantasies and his love of adult beverages.

And his sexual fantasies are as "mature" as an old fashioned Skinemax nudie flick.

And his choice of booze is as "mature" as your average frat party (ironically).

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Hell, fucking Chris-Chan got laid, though it took a literal whore for him to finally lose his sperginity virginity. Bob can't even find a whore to do it with. You'd think someone who went to conventions could find a whore, but no.
You also forgot to mention that the Chad DSP pulls in a literal six figure income every year for playing vidya, while Bob hasn't broken 50k.
Hey, I just confirmed Bob has actually been on a date with a female. Sure, Bob’s first date was with his niece, but still. Beggars, choosers, etc. No word on how many people called the cops when they saw him walking around with a cute baby girl who he clearly did not father.

D9AF6F1D-F096-4523-BF67-51BDFC656F7F.jpeg
880BC941-4E81-4ECC-BAED-587D8ACFBA56.jpeg
330BBE78-43CE-45FE-9000-1B6B1F7E78DA.jpeg

Confession: I think these pictures are really sweet.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Confession: I think these pictures are really sweet.
They are, which reinforces my belief that Bob would be an immensely better person if he'd get the fuck off Twitter and try for some real human interactions, where you have to moderate just so you can have a civil conversation and, in enjoying another's company, come to understand them as a human being, whatever your differences.

Ah, but then where would our content go?

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
His view of everything is childish. He’s a textbook manchild. Literal Jews say they’re concerned about self-appointed “Nazi hunters” and Bob’s response is “only Nazis have anything to be afraid of, why are you so worried, huh? Something to hide?” He’s the fucking worst.
MovieBob's ancestor in 1692-93 during the Salem Witch Trials when certain townsfolk say that they're concerned about self-appointed "witch hunters": "Only witches have anything to be afraid of, why are you so worried huh? Something to hide?"

Has Bob ever talked at length about The Patriot Act, either on Twitter or his old blog? Because his mentality of justifying the rollback of the civil liberties of ordinary citizens in order to combat "Nazis" is very similar to neocon rhetoric post-9/11 that was used to justify the Patriot Act and other authoritarian measures to combat Arab terrorism.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess Chippa and his wife aren’t so concerned about the dangers of coronavirus as they’ve been claiming. Goodbye masks and scolding, hello cuddle puddle on the elderly grandmother!

View attachment 1495933
I have yet to find a grandparent that wouldn't happily die from covid if they could have one more cuddle puddle with the grandkids.

There's being alive, and then there's actually living.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
I have yet to find a grandparent that wouldn't happily die from covid if they could have one more cuddle puddle with the grandkids.

There's being alive, and then there's actually living.
My grandma insisted on giving me a hug, a smooch on the cheek, and a bowl of chili when I dropped off her groceries the other day. Never underestimate the love of grandparents, nor their determination to spend time with their grandbabies.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hell, fucking Chris-Chan got laid, though it took a literal whore for him to finally lose his sperginity virginity. Bob can't even find a whore to do it with. You'd think someone who went to conventions could find a whore, but no.
It is just barely possible that Bob has enough shame to have had sex with a prostitute without talking about it on Twitter. Or perhaps he was simply terrified that his parents would throw him out of the basement for doing such things in their house. Either way, he's still too disgusting for a woman to touch him without money changing hands.

You also forgot to mention that the Chad DSP pulls in a literal six figure income every year for playing vidya, while Bob hasn't broken 50k.
Yes! And I even forget the most important thing that DSP has over Bob: DSP has his own subforum on Kiwi Farms, while Bob just has this one thread! Truly, DSP is superior in every way, and Bob would do well to imitate him.

Positron

Anti-intellectual; pro common sense
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bobby has an idiosyncratic understanding of "drug dealing":
73.png
"Yo bro! Wanna try my Glimepiride this week? This ship is da shit!"

Looks like Bobby's summer is stolen indefinitely. :drink:
52.png

52.png
Did not expect Beyond-shite being called "arthouse".

+ + + +
Some dumb leftie argument that brings out Bobby's logorrhea. Apparantly in some dank corners on the left, personal grooming and tidy clothes are considered "bourgeois"
67.png
TL;DR: Bobby is a slob because he is secure in his masculinity, unlike those obsolete men.
(And I'm amused by the image of Pickup Truck Joe calling an office worker, "Hey dude stop being so bourgeois!")

Bernie rant. The "he" Bobby refers to in his first tweet is President Trump:
73.png

Evolve. Embrace Enlightenment. Be Saved.
Untitled.png
Why do these mongs keep insisting that poor white people deliberately vote against their interests just to be racist?

Cantercoin

Ready for the tums festival
kiwifarms.net
Bobby has an idiosyncratic understanding of "drug dealing":
View attachment 1496386
"Yo bro! Wanna try my Glimepiride this week? This ship is da shit!"
the difference between a drug dealer and a drug corporation is that the latter has standards and procedures for the drugs because if they do something wrong it can lead to a multitude of problems from something like bleeding and can go up to death which can lead the corporation to being sued to oblivion. the former is just someone who pushes the shit on the homeless and addicts alike with no regard for what quality of the drugs they sell. If someone dies it's not the dealers problem since they dont have to take responsibility for whether or not the customer dies, they're replaceable and only exist to pony up the money.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
"Ammendable" is not a word. You mean "amenable," galaxy brain.

It will never not gall me that this oaf makes money writing.
“Amenable” was one of several words Bob misprounced on that Comic Con online panel a few weeks ago. I mentioned it at the time but not (just) to be petty. I wouldn’t point this shit out if he didn’t have such a ludicrously high estimate of his own intelligence and erudition — and the desire to punish those who don’t meet his standards.

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
kiwifarms.net
“Amenable” was one of several words Bob misprounced on that Comic Con online panel a few weeks ago. I mentioned it at the time but not (just) to be petty. I wouldn’t point this shit out if he didn’t have such a ludicrously high estimate of his own intelligence and erudition — and the desire to punish those who don’t meet his standards.
If morons like him that are horrible with writing and grammar are allowed to work for publications, than the education system has proven to be a colossal failure.

• Feels
Reactions: kappageist

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
The summer of Bob's youth and career have passed him by and he, again, wants everyone to know on his real verified important business account.
1596634512655.png

Who'd win in a fight?
Racist Bahstain full of Massholes
v
one Stisterbang County, Methsylvania boi
He's not saying HE is frexting Tammy. He's implying that the person selling the phones can't comprehend anyone using their phone for anything other than 'frexting Tammy between classes'.
Just like I said to John, you're probably right but the only thing that makes me think that I am right, other than me being me of course, is that Bob's own definition of frexting is a not-gay gay sexting and we already know that he walks around all day thinking about women ripping each other's clothes off so they can violently trib each other so I just put one and two together.