Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 43 8.3%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 37 7.1%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 47 9.1%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 201 38.7%
  • Movies

Votes: 71 13.7%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 57 11.0%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 18 3.5%
  • Ecology

Votes: 12 2.3%

• Total voters

PurpleSquirrel

I owe God five skulls.
kiwifarms.net
Bob is now outright defending the concept of putting a child into a sexual exploitive situation.
View attachment 1590961

You can hit me with all the a-log ratings you want, but if I was to ever meet Bob in real life I would without hesitation punch him right in his face. And I'm not joking about that. He crosses my path and he's going to get knocked out.
No A-Logs here. I used to be amused and only mildly appalled by this thread. Bob seemed to be like a living caricature of both the Bugman and the Consoomer memes -- or a flesh-and-blood version of the Simpson's Comic Book guy, without that character's wit -- and was worth a laugh here and there.

The Cuties apologia, however, is a bridge too far. I'm having fantasies of kicking his fat face in with Rosa Klebb knife-shoes:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just amazed he's still doubling down on it. I know he loves defending pedophiles, but I legit don't get this particular decision of him to die on this hill. Is it because he wants to pretend he's a New Wave enthusiast like the New Hollywood movement was? Is this all just to flex and pretend he isn't a mentally retarded man who only understands Care Bears level shit?

Or is it just the same retarded reasoning (desire to be a toady) that made him defend a rapist and two other pedos? Is this all because he needs a Ms. Finster to squeal to?

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob and Chip commemorate the anniversary of the most pathetic autobiography and most boring Let's Play ever released.

View attachment 1598147

Do you think anyone has ever actually read the parts where Bob describes stomping on Goombas and hitting blocks the whole way through?
Bob does not look happy in those pictures. Even when he's somewhere that should be heaven on earth for him. I'd feel bad for him, but then I remember what he tweets.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
I'm just amazed he's still doubling down on it. I know he loves defending pedophiles, but I legit don't get this particular decision of him to die on this hill. Is it because he wants to pretend he's a New Wave enthusiast like the New Hollywood movement was? Is this all just to flex and pretend he isn't a mentally retarded man who only understands Care Bears level shit?

Or is it just the same retarded reasoning (desire to be a toady) that made him defend a rapist and two other pedos? Is this all because he needs a Ms. Finster to squeal to?
It is the same reason why he has doubled down on virtually everything in his entire life: everything he likes is the greatest thing to ever exist and everything he hates is the most vile thing to ever exist thus it must be destroyed.

Look at everything that has happened over the last seven or eight years. Why has he constantly gone out of his way to destroy his career and image over the dumbest of things? He is right above all else and anyone who disagrees is evil.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is the same reason why he has doubled down on virtually everything in his entire life: everything he likes is the greatest thing to ever exist and everything he hates is the most vile thing to ever exist thus it must be destroyed.

Look at everything that has happened over the last seven or eight years. Why has he constantly gone out of his way to destroy his career and image over the dumbest of things? He is right above all else and anyone who disagrees is evil.
That's a major component of his personality (and his obvious mental problems), but in this case I think it's more about who's attacking this film. If Bob backs down, that would mean that Trumpers, right-wingers, Tulsi Gabbard, and all the rest of the Obsolete who immediately pegged this movie for what it was actually (gasp!) have a point. And his ego and hatred will never, ever, ever allow him to admit that.

big baby jesus

deep, deep, deep in the mind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob and Chip commemorate the anniversary of the most pathetic autobiography and most boring Let's Play ever released.

View attachment 1598147

Do you think anyone has ever actually read the parts where Bob describes stomping on Goombas and hitting blocks the whole way through?
Of course his brother went with him lol.

Kyria the Great

kiwifarms.net

Bob is one of the more interesting self-destructive of the B-tier lolcows with a potential to be a A-lister, most of his actions come from his sheer willingness to be right 100% of the time. It isn't hyperbole, but Bob has to be right on EVERYTHING. This goes from stuff like comics, movies, games, and even into stuff where his career field is in like economics, healthcare, survivalism, firearms, and whatever you can name. He isn't a lolcow who uses his depression as a crutch to garner pity like a Noah Antwhiler, or is always drowning his troubles in booze like Lindsey Ellis is, but his sheer tenacity to always get the last word and be "correct" truly shows how little of a man he really is.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
All of this sperging about why Bob is the way he is and it all comes down to one thing; Bob's a hedonist, and hates anything that gets in the way of his nuggies and cummies. Bob has just enough cleverness to try and disguise his urge to consoom as some sort of moral crusade to defend the poor and marginalized, but even the people he "tries" to help aren't falling for his act, even if they pretend to go along with it for solidarity's sake.

Also, Bob will never stop shooting his mouth off on Twitter because he remembered the one time his enemies lost (the reinstating of James Gunn at Disney,) and the orgasmic pleasure Bob received from his resulting bout of smug satisfaction is a high he'll be willing to chase until he dies.

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
Ya know, fatboy becoming more and more unhinged plus him doubling down on defending Cuties kinda makes me wonder if he's gonna end up actually losing his job at the Escapist.
Wouldn't be the first time Bobs autism over a dumb Internet slapfight costs him his job.

Bob is one of the more interesting self-destructive of the B-tier lolcows with a potential to be a A-lister, most of his actions come from his sheer willingness to be right 100% of the time. It isn't hyperbole, but Bob has to be right on EVERYTHING. This goes from stuff like comics, movies, games, and even into stuff where his career field is in like economics, healthcare, survivalism, firearms, and whatever you can name. He isn't a lolcow who uses his depression as a crutch to garner pity like a Noah Antwhiler, or is always drowning his troubles in booze like Lindsey Ellis is, but his sheer tenacity to always get the last word and be "correct" truly shows how little of a man he really is.
Yep. And the fact that he has to have an opinion on everything and Tweet for 22 hours straight opens him up to all kinds of criticism. If you were just casually observing Bob at some point he is going to give a hot take on a subject that you are passionate about and it is going to be the most ignorant, basic bitch level take on the subject that makes you realize how much of an idiot he is and how everything he's said before is just as wrong. It doesn't matter if its something big like the COVID pandemic and current Presidential election or something insignificant like the behavioral patterns of animals or if Superman could beat the X-Men in a fight. Bob will always say something that reveals just how dumb he is and show how all of his opinions are worthless.

You ever seen the show Adam Ruins Everything? Its similar to Bob where it covers every topic under the sun but when an episode is about something you are knowledgeable about you realize how surface level the information is and how biased what they are saying is, all delivered in a smug, holier-than thou tone. In their desperation to be seen as smart Bob and Adam only reveal just how stupid they are.

Positron

Anti-intellectual; pro common sense
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris now wants you to pay for his home renovation:
90.png

+ + + +
Bobby prefers holding grudges. News at 11.
896.png
Neither Ellie Troon nor Jake Alley is your friends, friendo!

To alleviate climate change we MUST get rid of JERBZ!
634.png

The nutters have already started to plan an exit strategy for Trump:
84.png

+ + + +
Fedora discussion continues. It seems that we misunderstood Bobby: he now claims he is just as antagonistic to indigenous superstitions...
-.png

... but we have to cut the BIPOCs some slack, to leave them alone in their just-as-pernicious superstitions, because wypipo wronged them.
==.png

Did I say "just-as-pernicious superstitions"? No way! No superstition can be as bad as ...!
==.png

The ellipsis is left hanging because Bobby's interlocutor launched his objection, and Bobby has to vomit out his sci-fi obsession:
05.png

673.png
Someone who sees religion as "a political machine" has no rights talking over STEM dudes who think they understand the World if they have a calculator in hand.

+ + + +
MCU. No fucks given.
95.png

Spot two things in the following tweet:
85.png
1. Bobby has this photo in his computer because.... reasons.
2. Bobby identifies as children who can't buy toys from their favorite store.

Fat man says terf rights:
0.png

Ellie Troon wants a fictional serial-killer who "happens" to be trans:
67.png

Where there are trannies, there is Arthur Chu:
52.png
Why is "my evil mom wanted a girl!" a stupid idea, when it is so much in the news, in real life?

Last edited:

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Also, Bob will never stop shooting his mouth off on Twitter because he remembered the one time his enemies lost (the reinstating of James Gunn at Disney,) and the orgasmic pleasure Bob received from his resulting bout of smug satisfaction is a high he'll be willing to chase until he dies.
Even Gunn getting rehired didn't make him happy, since he still shows from time to time that he is angry that it happened in the first place.

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
+ + + +
Bobby prefers holding grudges. News at 11.
View attachment 1599109
Neither Ellie Troon nor Jake Alley are your friends, friendo!
Why do SJWs like Bob always respond to statements about being friends in spite of political differences with the most extreme examples like “I CaN’t bE fRiEnDs wItH pEoPlE wHo dOn’T sEe tRaNs pEoPlE aS pEoPlE” as if that isn’t a strawman and people like that are ubiquitous and commonplace? Do they really assume that most people are slobbering bigots or are they purposely strawmanning in order to avoid owning up to how intolerant they are to opposing viewpoints?

The ellipsis is not continued because Bobby's interlocutor launched his objection, and Bobby has to vomit out his sci-fi obsession:
View attachment 1599176
Implying that Bob could work up the testicular fortitude to stop anybody from doing anything other than grabbing the last hot dog on the platter.

It’s almost like being an obnoxious Whedonesque quipster is not synonymous with “personality”.