Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 42 8.2%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 37 7.2%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 47 9.2%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 197 38.5%
  • Movies

Votes: 70 13.7%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 56 10.9%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 23 4.5%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 18 3.5%
  • Ecology

Votes: 12 2.3%

• Total voters

Ashen One

Come play, My Lord.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1599096
1. Bobby has this photo in his computer because.... reasons.
2. Bobby identifies as children who can't buy toys from their favorite store.
Bob took it really badly when Toys R Us declared bankruptcy. Like "sperged out endlessly on Twitter and made a video about it" badly. Fucking hell Bob, you can feel sad about the closing of a place you feel nostalgic for without needing to go into a two minutes long tangent about war, genocide and capitalism. He was legitimately upset about that, and according to the video he made, even angry that it happened "when it didn't need to".

For Bob, that tweet is less "kids can't buy toys at their favorite store" and more "devastating loss of something important".

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Chris now wants you to pay for his home renovation:
View attachment 1599079

+ + + +
Bobby prefers holding grudges. News at 11.
View attachment 1599109
Neither Ellie Troon nor Jake Alley are your friends, friendo!

To alleviate climate change we MUST get rid of JERBZ!
View attachment 1599117

The nutters have already started to plan an exit strategy for Trump:
View attachment 1599132

+ + + +
Fedora discussion continues. It seems that we misunderstood Bobby: he now claims he is just as antagonistic to indigenous superstitions...
View attachment 1599152

... but we have to cut the BIPOCs some slack, to leave them alone in their just-as-pernicious superstitions, because wypipo wronged them.
View attachment 1599158

Did I say "just-as-pernicious superstitions"? No way! No superstition can be as bad as ...!
View attachment 1599163

The ellipsis is not continued because Bobby's interlocutor launched his objection, and Bobby has to vomit out his sci-fi obsession:
View attachment 1599176

View attachment 1599187
Someone who sees religion as "a political machine" has no rights talking over STEM dudes who think they understand the World if they have a calculator in hand.

+ + + +
MCU. No fucks given.
View attachment 1599136

Spot two things in the following tweet:
View attachment 1599096
1. Bobby has this photo in his computer because.... reasons.
2. Bobby identifies as children who can't buy toys from their favorite store.

Fat man says terf rights:
View attachment 1599089

Ellie Troon wants a fictional serial-killer who "happens" to be trans:
View attachment 1599142

Where there are trannies, there is Arthur Chu:
View attachment 1599147
Why is "my evil mom wanted a girl!" stupid when it is so much in the news?
That Toys R us photo is staged by someone's parent.

Secondly Toys R Us isn't out of business and re-opened two stores and still do plan on opening more after all this covid bullshit is over.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole problem with manifest destiny being called good or bad was that the only alternatives that were available in early america were just as violent.

Also Bob thinking that paganistic/tribal beliefs have not impeded science is flat out wrong. Kennewick Man was the most complete early human skeletal remains ever found, and the natives had a big court battle to "reclaim their ancestor". It was looking like The Kennewick Man was going to prove that the native americans turned out to be not that native after all and there were much much earlier tribes that were genocided by the later waves from siberia. So the court gave the bones back to the natives in which they promptly destroyed them so they could still claim their victimhood.

I vaguely remember that recently someone claimed they did a DNA test of Kennewick Man's bones and said it matched with North American Indian DNA. Which is odd, because many American Indian tribes actively discourage their members from getting their DNA tested.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
I vaguely remember that recently someone claimed they did a DNA test of Kennewick Man's bones and said it matched with North American Indian DNA. Which is odd, because many American Indian tribes actively discourage their members from getting their DNA tested.
It wasn't a properly thorough test, especially not as detailed as we have them today.

Mind you the pacific northwest had tribes who would routinely conquer and kill other tribes and the conquering tribes would come from other regions. So the likelyhood that there's an unbroken link between Kennewick and the modern tribes who live there just further decreases.

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
kiwifarms.net
Bob took it really badly when Toys R Us declared bankruptcy. Like "sperged out endlessly on Twitter and made a video about it" badly. Fucking hell Bob, you can feel sad about the closing of a place you feel nostalgic for without needing to go into a two minutes long tangent about war, genocide and capitalism. He was legitimately upset about that, and according to the video he made, even angry that it happened "when it didn't need to".

For Bob, that tweet is less "kids can't buy toys at their favorite store" and more "devastating loss of something important".
Just like everything else, Toys R Us going bankrupt gutted him more than when his father died.

Says a lot about his relationship with him.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just like everything else, Toys R Us going bankrupt gutted him more than when his father died.

Says a lot about his relationship with him.
This is actually a sign of autism. Priorities get screwy like that.
Probably didn't help that in all likelihood his dad was an alcoholic, though likely a listless drunk rather than an angry or even happy drunk.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty close to the whole automated future thing, just based on my field of study and work. Bob is a retard because even if we could, realistically, implement a fully automated workforce tomorrow it wouldn't happen. There's so many huge ethical issues that need to be addressed along with how catastrophic that sort of change would be culturally and economically. Whenever I get to read Bob's rants about the robo-future and how little he actually understands what he asking for, and the amount of work required. Like, the immediate thing off the bat that Bob doesn't get is: who's making these bots, and what's stopping them from just flicking a switch to force the head of the company, or the head of the current government, into power forever, enforced by robots that are in everyone's home?
Yeah, me too, although more from the side of engineering and process development. Bob has zero clue about how science and engineering works. It's not even that much about the ethical issues yet, the sheer implementation is very far away from his vision of a superior future. He actually believes we should be exploring space right now, and he simply does not understand the amount of effort required for that.
Like, he thinks we could have fully automated factories that just churn out fully finished cars by now, because he doesn't understand what goes into the production of cars. Yeah, sure, we can do a high level of automation when it comes to welding and soldering, but the work that has to go into these processes is still immense, and the work never really stops. A lot of production steps still need a lot of human supervision simply because it just can't yet be done by machines. Bob is dumb and only believes to be a thinker.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do SJWs like Bob always respond to statements about being friends in spite of political differences with the most extreme examples like “I CaN’t bE fRiEnDs wItH pEoPlE wHo dOn’T sEe tRaNs pEoPlE aS pEoPlE” as if that isn’t a strawman and people like that are ubiquitous and commonplace? Do they really assume that most people are slobbering bigots or are they purposely strawmanning in order to avoid owning up to how intolerant they are to opposing viewpoints?
Because to them, if you’re not a hard left Democrat, you’re an evil racist sexist Nazi puppy eater.

Pure Snort

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, me too, although more from the side of engineering and process development. Bob has zero clue about how science and engineering works. It's not even that much about the ethical issues yet, the sheer implementation is very far away from his vision of a superior future. He actually believes we should be exploring space right now, and he simply does not understand the amount of effort required for that.
Like, he thinks we could have fully automated factories that just churn out fully finished cars by now, because he doesn't understand what goes into the production of cars. Yeah, sure, we can do a high level of automation when it comes to welding and soldering, but the work that has to go into these processes is still immense, and the work never really stops. A lot of production steps still need a lot of human supervision simply because it just can't yet be done by machines. Bob is dumb and only believes to be a thinker.
An example of automation that I worked with was when I worked at a potato chip factory and we had these machines that would take the simple task of folding the boxes that the chips would go into. If the boxes were not in perfect condition they were extremely likely to not work and jam up the machine, which you would then need to stop and open up to clean out the destroyed box from the arms/working area. I'm talking about things like being slightly wet, to having a light crease down the side, to having a small tear in one of the corners.
It was the human packers that were given all the mediocre and below boxes. If the place was purely automated there could be no recycled boxes used.

I don't imagine machines working with metal have the same issues, but I can imagine with safety standards that any issues they have to deal with have to be with much more care. It's a pain in the ass when a machine jams up with cardboard, it's a matter of lawsuits and lost lives when your machine is making faulty cars.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob and Chip commemorate the anniversary of the most pathetic autobiography and most boring Let's Play ever released.

View attachment 1598147

Do you think anyone has ever actually read the parts where Bob describes stomping on Goombas and hitting blocks the whole way through?
I’d hate for the full photos to disappear

3640AED8-0663-4CE3-A64D-D62FEF9E4B5E.jpeg

2C7F308D-5CCD-407E-9CD7-336E3EECF9AC.jpeg

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
An example of automation that I worked with was when I worked at a potato chip factory and we had these machines that would take the simple task of folding the boxes that the chips would go into. If the boxes were not in perfect condition they were extremely likely to not work and jam up the machine, which you would then need to stop and open up to clean out the destroyed box from the arms/working area. I'm talking about things like being slightly wet, to having a light crease down the side, to having a small tear in one of the corners.
It was the human packers that were given all the mediocre and below boxes. If the place was purely automated there could be no recycled boxes used.

I don't imagine machines working with metal have the same issues, but I can imagine with safety standards that any issues they have to deal with have to be with much more care. It's a pain in the ass when a machine jams up with cardboard, it's a matter of lawsuits and lost lives when your machine is making faulty cars.
Welding and soldering processes also are not quite understood in full yet, so they still have some kinks to work out. The melt pool in deep welding for example is a highly dynamic system, and the whole thing needs to be under full control for it to be repeatable enough to go into production. And you need to understand the dynamics for each material combination individually, so that's a big problem there. Production has so many little details that are super hard for automation, but people like Bob don't understand what's really going into robotics in factories. He's a mental child.

Draventren

kiwifarms.net
That's the side I'm a lot closer too as well, I was working under the assumption that tomorrow we could implement these things. He lacks any understanding of the costs of most of these things as well as how much work they'd take to get done. I'm a big proponent and am fairly passionate about automation for a lot of dangerous jobs, but Bob's idea of this star trekesque future is so fucking retarded on a time scale of even 100 years, let alone his idea that it's going to start in 5.