Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 42 8.1%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 37 7.2%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 47 9.1%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 200 38.8%
  • Movies

Votes: 71 13.8%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 56 10.9%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 23 4.5%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 18 3.5%
  • Ecology

Votes: 12 2.3%

• Total voters

Bolo

kiwifarms.net
Movie Bob honoring the memmory of the great Stan by wanting the film industy to change the race of all of his characters.
View attachment 1600232
No one would give a shit Robert.

Yeah, clickbait bellyaching and twitter slap fight would ensue, but that is just the "new normal" as people say. Rest of us? whatever, as far as I am concerned every single character in the capeshit movies or comics can be a POC trans genderfluid pansexual person. Just go for it, bang that drum.

As far as casting goes, this one sucks, because Will Smith can't do right if he doesn't play "charisma man", with the exception maybe of "the pursuit of happiness" and Reed Richards is anything but "charsima man".

He is my favorite of the fantastic 4, and his whole deal is that as much of a genius he is, his tragedy is that he is stuck on his own head and has a really hard time reaching out to his family, even his wife, and so he behaves in a selfish way, carring guilty for "creating" Dr. Doom and what happened to Ben and arrogance for thinking he can solve any problem by himself and his big brain, and that is constantly coming back to bite him on his elastic ass.

Reed has a really hard time expressing himself, and you wanna cast him with an actor that only works when he is mugging the camera?

Meruem

No matter.. I shall checkmate you shortly
kiwifarms.net
Movie Bob honoring the memory of the great Stan by wanting the film industy to change the race of all of his characters.
View attachment 1600232
As someone who is looking forward to the MCU interpretation of the Fantastic Four, please no. As much as I like Smith, Reed Richards is white and has been white his entire comic history. Besides, Smith (as charismatic as he is) acts the same in nearly every movie.

Also, I don't understand the logic that Reed has to be black because Kang is played by a black actor because ...

1. While Kang is a descendant of Reed, there is still thousands of generations in-between them. Plenty of time to race mix. It's sort of relevant that @Null himself posted his DNA results on twitter that revealed he's 4% Black, yet he looks pretty fucking white.

4. Even then, Kang isn't white or black, he's fucking blue. I doubt pure Europeans or Africans will even exist thousands of years in the future.

So yeah, stop shitting on Stan Lee's legacy Bob!

Captain Marvelous

kiwifarms.net
Movie Bob honoring the memmory of the great Stan by wanting the film industy to change the race of all of his characters.
View attachment 1600232
It's obvious Marvel's counting on the fan backlash so they can play the race card to brush off any criticism for the MCU Fantastic Four. Just like with Captain Marvel, if anyone brings up a problem with the film when it comes out, they can just be labeled as "toxic fans" and get their arguments invalidated.

William Shatner

multi faceted actor
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600232
They changed the Human torch race in the failed F4 reboot and I think no one really gave a shit outside the usual geek retards. Even I liked the change and Johnny is the least iconic member of the team anyway, who has the Humantorch as their favorite hero?

But honestly, Will has a lot in common with the character...
1600275769996.png

The Shadow

Edgy two gun mystery man
kiwifarms.net
As someone who is looking forward to the MCU interpretation of the Fantastic Four, please no. As much as I like Smith, Reed Richards is white and has been white his entire comic history. Besides, Smith (as charismatic as he is) acts the same in nearly every movie.

Also, I don't understand the logic that Reed has to be black because Kang is played by a black actor because ...

1. While Kang is a descendant of Reed, there is still thousands of generations in-between them. Plenty of time to race mix. It's sort of relevant that @Null himself posted his DNA results on twitter that revealed he's 4% Black, yet he looks pretty fucking white.

4. Even then, Kang isn't white or black, he's fucking blue. I doubt pure Europeans or Africans will even exist thousands of years in the future.

So yeah, stop shitting on Stan Lee's legacy Bob!
First off I hear that Will Smith has a clause in his contract allowing for his non-Oscar bait movies to be rewritten to be more "Will Smith".

Second, WB couldn't get Smith back for Hot Topic present's James Gunn's DC's The Suicide Squad. He may have soured on the whole superhero movie thing.

Maybe I'm optimistic.

Last edited:

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
They changed the Human torch race in the failed F4 reboot and I think no one really gave a shit outside the usual geek retards. Even I liked the change and Johnny is the least iconic member of the team anyway, who has the Humantorch as their favorite hero?

But honestly, Will has a lot in common with the character...View attachment 1600412
Lol the fantastic cuck. Has the ability to stretch his dignity and wife's holes.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600232
Will Smith can't act for shit when he's playing serious characters (with some minor exceptions) especially as a scientist. Then again Bob probably would've had the same reaction for any random black actor cause we know Bob doesn't really give a shit about these black related issues except to suck up to others to be part of the cultural elite Bob believes himself to be in.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600232
You know, if they're gonna get Will Smith to play Reed Richards, I want them to have him play the Ultimate Version. Mostly because that version went nuts and became a supervillain because Sue Storm broke up with him, I'm not even fucking kidding....

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
I'm not even fucking kidding....
It's even crazier than that,
In the Ultimate universe, the Fantastic Four get their powers from a teleportation accident instead of a space travel accident.
Later on, when Galactus attacks, Reed comes up with the galaxy brained idea of connecting a teleportation portal between his universe and a universe in the middle of their Big Bang.
This would create a weapon that blasts Galactus with the power of an exploding universe, the downside being incalculable destruction caused to said host universe.
The rest of the FF understandably finds the idea of a weapon powered by aborting a universe pretty monstrous, and breaks away from Reed after the act.
The connotations of a pro-life analogy are hard to avoid, so the odds of Disney taking this on are pretty slim.

Bolo

kiwifarms.net
Its incredible how much the ultimate marvel universe was fucked.

Everything not Spiderman turned intro unreadable trash. And even so, Bendis later killed the ultimate Peter parker so he could introduce Miles Morales, beause Bendis adopted a black kid and by god, he was going to represent his kid on every single marvel character he got his hands on.

Last edited:

Jetpack Himmler

Creepy Little F--k
kiwifarms.net

Everything not Spiderman turned intro unreadable trash. And even so, Bendis later killed the ultimate Peter parker so he could introduce Miles Morales, beause Bendis adopted a black kid and by god, he was going to represent his kid on every single marvel character he got his hands on.
Then he jumped the DC and created Naomi while fucking up the Superman family beyond recognition.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chippa's put on 40-50 lbs since those heady days.

Begging must be fattening.
It's because he refuses to put any energy at the job he may or may not still have. Seriously, do we know if he's still gainfully employed, or is he just trying to do what his mentally challenged brother is doing because he thinks it has to be so easy a smoothbrain can do it. All I do know is that it comes off as and is pretty much true that he's just wanting to beg as the pathetic brother of a hateful retard who wants to gas the normal humans.

The Shadow

Edgy two gun mystery man
kiwifarms.net
It's because he refuses to put any energy at the job he may or may not still have. Seriously, do we know if he's still gainfully employed, or is he just trying to do what his mentally challenged brother is doing because he thinks it has to be so easy a smoothbrain can do it. All I do know is that it comes off as and is pretty much true that he's just wanting to beg as the pathetic brother of a hateful retard who wants to gas the normal humans.
Plus, he's a Craft Beer afficionado now. Those guys pack on the excess calories like there's no tomorrow.

Ultimate Marvel was the point where I just could not even pretend to give a fuck about Marvel anymore. It reeked of "come on, teenagers! We're still with it!"

Last edited: