Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 42 8.1%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 37 7.2%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 47 9.1%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 200 38.8%
  • Movies

Votes: 71 13.8%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 56 10.9%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 23 4.5%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 18 3.5%
  • Ecology

Votes: 12 2.3%

• Total voters

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Bob took it really badly when Toys R Us declared bankruptcy. Like "sperged out endlessly on Twitter and made a video about it" badly. Fucking hell Bob, you can feel sad about the closing of a place you feel nostalgic for without needing to go into a two minutes long tangent about war, genocide and capitalism. He was legitimately upset about that, and according to the video he made, even angry that it happened "when it didn't need to".

For Bob, that tweet is less "kids can't buy toys at their favorite store" and more "devastating loss of something important".
Wasn't it Bob's precious Globalism that killed the Toys r US Franchise? Once you can find a toy for cheap online or at WalMart, you don't need to go to a specialty store that cares more for its product, but has jacked up prices.

Ashen One

Come play, My Lord.
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't it Bob's precious Globalism that killed the Toys r US Franchise? Once you can find a toy for cheap online or at WalMart, you don't need to go to a specialty store that cares more for its product, but has jacked up prices.
Yes. I vaguely recall people in this thread pointing out the same thing back when it happened. Toys R Us was obsolete because of online shopping and thus deserved to die because it couldn't adapt to the changing world, friendo.

Everyone who demands that the Fantastic 4 get some diversity inserted, definitely does not know that Ben is jewish.
FANT4STIC had the guy who played Killmonger in Black Panther play the Human Torch and the movie was aggressively mediocre at best.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Toys R us isn't dead in the US. They've been using Target for their distribution, but now have enough funds to start expanding out again.

The Shadow

Edgy two gun mystery man
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention Toys R Us was putting smaller mom and pop toy and game stores out of business in its time. There's always a bigger fish.

The Shadow

Edgy two gun mystery man
kiwifarms.net
Wonder what Bob thinks of the new Travis Scott Burger that came out recently. I’ve been seeing it mentioned in YT’s circles on the trending page, yet in real life I don’t know anyone that tried it.
Does Bob know who Travis Scott even is though? If Chris is any indication their musical knowledge doesn't proceed very far past 1995.

And Travis Scott is no Shigeru Miyamoto, friendo.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1600304504838.png
Of COURSE Bob is obsessed with the nazi chick again.

1600304542877.png
Oh I've been waiting for this...
1600305512046.png

And that was APRIL OF THIS YEAR.

Bob you are truly a creature of pure id.

To alleviate climate change we MUST get rid of JERBZ!
634.png
Wanna bet?

Ellie Troon wants a fictional serial-killer who "happens" to be trans:
67.png
Is he talking about "Sleepaway Camp"? How is that movie title a spoiler? He must be talking about another film. Your name is fucking MOVIEbob - and you are shit at movies!!

FANT4STIC had the guy who played Killmonger in Black Panther play the Human Torch and the movie was aggressively mediocre at best.
I actually don't mind Michael B Jordan having a role in that film - I just wish they had either made him Reed Richards - or made Sue black. (nothing against kate mara)

That's what bugs me about some of this race swapping. They just do it so... stupidly. If you're going to do it and keep key story features (like two characters being siblings) then do it COMPLETELY to keep the story logical. Don't make it half-assed and then tack on more cumbersome plot explanations to then fix this problem that YOU made.

That was literally the warning sign of how shit the movie was going to be. If the writers/cast/directors couldn't be bothered to fix their own mistake, it was inevitable that it was going to be a glorious dumpster fire.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's what bugs me about some of this race swapping. They just do it so... stupidly. If you're going to do it and keep key story features (like two characters being siblings) then do it COMPLETELY to keep the story logical. Don't make it half-assed and then tack on more cumbersome plot explanations to then fix this problem that YOU made.

That was literally the warning sign of how shit the movie was going to be. If the writers/cast/directors couldn't be bothered to fix their own mistake, it was inevitable that it was going to be a glorious dumpster fire.
It's about companies showing the woke mob how down with the struggle they are, but the woke mob only cares inasmuch as it hurts/angers their opposition. Bob embodies this dichotomy. He desperately shows off his woke credentials, but nobody notices or cares. Meanwhile, he cannot bring himself to care about his precious Nintendo (or nearly anything else) unless he can use it to cudgel his ideological opponents.

Positron

Anti-intellectual; pro common sense
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob did not say that; he said this is a "fairly small amount", not a "normal" one.

It is the quiet before the storm; Bobby uncharacteristically kept himself away from Twitter. Capeshit:
0.png

In Bobby's Angels, Skunk furry says Orange Man Bad:
89.png

Chris fucking loves science:
67.png
(We have a thread about this in A&H, if you can bear with the autistic roid rage of Hollywood Hulk Hogan)

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder what Bob thinks of the new Travis Scott Burger that came out recently. I’ve been seeing it mentioned in YT’s circles on the trending page, yet in real life I don’t know anyone that tried it.
I have read the description for it and I want to shoot the marketer who tried to sell this piece of shit item:
Whoever Wrote This Needs Brain Surgery said:
Travis Scott’s favorite McDonald’s burger features a ¼ lb.* of 100% fresh beef topped with onions, pickles and two slices of melty cheese, plus ketchup and mustard. Seem like a standard Quarter Pounder®* with Cheese? Nah, it’s also got shredded lettuce and crispy bacon because that’s how Cactus Jack likes it (straight up!). We recommend getting the whole Travis Scott Meal, because honestly...it slaps.
So with that in mind you know Bob is raging and screaming to shove five of them down his throat, with one or two of them staying marinaded in coke for a week.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net

Bolo

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry that I live underneath a rock, but I haven't seen The Boys. Who exactly is the "Nazi chick", and why is Bob of all people excited about her?
i haven't seen season 2 of the boys, and I don't care to because I didn't like season 1, but on the comics Stormfront is a nazi experiment to create a superman, and like all the other heroes in the comic, he is supposed to be a marvel/dc rip-off, "shazam" in this case. I think it might be the same backstory, just now Stormfront has a current year vagina.

Robert is gushing about this character becase on his tiny brain he "called it" the whole arc of her story and it's interpretation, giving him the validation he needs about this sort of shit.

Short version is: the writters of the show are making fun of people Robert don't like (as Robert sees it), and that makes him feel fuzzy and warm inside.

Last edited:

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry that I live underneath a rock, but I haven't seen The Boys. Who exactly is the "Nazi chick", and why is Bob of all people excited about her?
Havent seen The Boys event though I bum off an Amazon Prime account. What I can tell you though is that Bob is jerking the few inches of his dick that jut out from his rolls of fat to Stormfront. From what i can tell Stormfront in the show embodies one of Bobs fetishes, an authoritarian woman who oppresses her opponents under her high-heeled boot. She fills the same niche as Nazi-Supergirl that Bob tweeted about after his Dad died or when he Tweets his thirst toward Kim Jong-Uns sister. While the rest of the world is fapping to Aya Cash in a tight leather outfit Bob is getting a stiffy at a cold authoritarian who wants to punish her enemies beneath her boots.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
Since I actually have been watching, here's what's been in the show so far.
So at the end of the last season, The Seven have been down some members: Translucent was obviously exploded, The Deep got sent to Ohio for being a sex pervert fuckup, and A-Train almost died of a heart attack. Homelander believes he is the only one who has the right to determine replacements, but the Vought CEO goes over his head and adds Stormfront, a hero from Portland who's basically a stereotypical Millennial, to the team, causing a lot of friction. Even though she appears to have a devil-may-care attitude in public, not afraid to lead protests against Vought, she turns out to be just as sadistic as Homelander, callously murdering dozens of people as she hunts down and executes Kimiko's brother, who had been given Compound V to give him superpowers and was supposed to be unleashed as a super-terrorist. Naturally, this gets blamed on the "terrorist."

Anyway, fast-forward to last week's episode, and the Boys are tracking down a lead about an old superhero named Liberty who disappeared decades ago. They meet a black woman who eventually tells them of the night that Liberty stopped her brother's car and murdered him in a clearly racist attack (she basically says something to the tune of "all black people are criminals" though she doesn't go hard-R). When they ask where Liberty can be found, the woman tells them that Liberty is Stormfront, who is apparently a lot older than she looks.

So yeah, Stormfront is a racist psychopath who's been killing minorities for decades. I only just now realized that the families shown in the apartment complex she torched were predominantly black people, so that could also be seen as a bit of foreshadowing of last week's episode.
And for a non-spoiler explanation, I wondered when the season started if the writers were aware what other connotations Stormfront had, then I realized they did. I did not get the urge to immediately jump on Twitter and be like "OHHHHHHHH I FUKKEN CALLED IT" like some imbecile. I mean, who would do that?

RockVolnutt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i haven't seen season 2 of the boys, and I don't care to because I didn't like season 1, but on the comics Stormfront is a nazi experiment to create a superman, and like all the other heroes in the comic, he is supposed to be a marvel/dc rip-off, "shazam" in this case. I think it might be the same backstory, just now Stormfront has a current year vagina.

Robert is gushing about this character becase on his tiny brain he "called it" the whole arc of her story and it's interpretation, giving him the validation he needs about this sort of shit.

Short version is: the writters of the show are making fun of people Robert don't like (as Robert sees it), and that makes him feel fuzzy and warm inside.
You're actually underselling Bob big time. Bob has made a couple of references to "Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS" in the past and has a notorious moment of going on about how hot a parallel universe Nazi version of Supergirl that showed up in a CW show was with him announcing his father's passing like a few hours later. It's not as upfront as his Chinese waifu fetish but it would appear "Nazi Dominatrix" is a fantasy of his.

Last edited:

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm very out of the loop on The Boys (I hated the comic, so never gave the show a chance). Is Bob crowing over correctly predicting the arc of a character turning out to be a virulent racist? Because that shit is not hidden or cryptic in the comic whatsoever. Stormfront (although male) is explicitly a neo-Nazi.