Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 43 8.3%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 37 7.1%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 47 9.1%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 201 38.7%
  • Movies

Votes: 71 13.7%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 57 11.0%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 18 3.5%
  • Ecology

Votes: 12 2.3%

• Total voters

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
I'm very out of the loop on The Boys (I hated the comic, so never gave the show a chance). Is Bob crowing over correctly predicting the arc of a character turning out to be a virulent racist? Because that shit is not hidden or cryptic in the comic whatsoever. Stormfront (although male) is explicitly a neo-Nazi.
Wait, so you're telling me it's not just a clever name?

iRON-mAn

kiwifarms.net
I'm very out of the loop on The Boys (I hated the comic, so never gave the show a chance). Is Bob crowing over correctly predicting the arc of a character turning out to be a virulent racist? Because that shit is not hidden or cryptic in the comic whatsoever. Stormfront (although male) is explicitly a neo-Nazi.
Not even Neo-Nazi. Literal Nazi, like created and raised by Hitler, Nazi.

But the reveal isn't for narrative purposes. It's so everyone watching can clap as they imagine every white person secretly being Stormfront.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

But the reveal isn't for narrative purposes. It's so everyone watching can clap as they imagine every white person secretly being Stormfront.
Right, right, I forgot about the whole parallel between Compound V scientists and atomic scientists both being pilfered from the Nazis.

Well if we can't feel smug in our prejudices, why even have entertainment, I ask ya.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stormfront has also been genderflipped in the show so Bob gets another hot Nazi chick in black leather this year. You know how he appreciates those.

I suspect he attaches the "called it" onto it because the only way he can get hard is to stroke his ego first.

Oh just do a search for Bob on here.

Captain Marvelous

kiwifarms.net
A tale in pictures.

From the boys:
View attachment 1602260

Nazi supergirl (from 2017).
View attachment 1602261

(just search for supergirl on this thread for treats like: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/bob-moviebob-chipman.5873/page-885#post-2866702)
Okay... so I actually saw Crisis on Earth-X (The CW special with Nazi Supergirl, who is referred to as Overgirl) when it first came out, and not once did I think "Oh damn, this literal Nazi responsible for the deaths of millions of people is so hot!" I was kind of distracted by all of the atrocities she was committing because she's, you know, a Nazi. Even Overgirl's husband, the Earth-X version of the Green Arrow (who also happens to be the Fuhrer) didn't just treat her like a piece of hot Kryptonian meat to be ogled over like Bob did, but rather, shared an intimate emotional bond with his wife.

Does Bob just have a strange Nazi superhero fetish or something? What did he think of Marvel's Secret Empire?

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
kiwifarms.net
Okay... so I actually saw Crisis on Earth-X (The CW special with Nazi Supergirl, who is referred to as Overgirl) when it first came out, and not once did I think "Oh damn, this literal Nazi responsible for the deaths of millions of people is so hot!" I was kind of distracted by all of the atrocities she was committing because she's, you know, a Nazi. Even Overgirl's husband, the Earth-X version of the Green Arrow (who also happens to be the Fuhrer) didn't just treat her like a piece of hot Kryptonian meat to be ogled over like Bob did, but rather, shared an intimate emotional bond with his wife.

Does Bob just have a strange Nazi superhero fetish or something? What did he think of Marvel's Secret Empire?
He has an authoritarian fetish. He's literally aroused by the idea of an all power entity that can crush all opposition.

Flexo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

See your issue is that you're putting way more thought into it than Bob ever did.
Screenshot_20200917-110853.jpg

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net

Based on the description by @King Dead I assumed it was more of an extremely current year ACAB message about law enforcement, rather than white people in general. Because cops be gunning down totally innocent black men like Jacob Blake for literally no reason whatsoever.

You don't even need to know the comics (which Robert doesn't) to suspect something like this. Her name is fucking Stormfront. It's an English language translation of a Nazi term, and is also used by a fairly infamous white nationalist website. It's like having a character called Comrade Red and then making it a shocking twist that they're a leftist authoritarian.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Owning the cons by admitting that you want to enact their worst fears:
View attachment 1602485
There's definitely a Moviebob or Nazi quiz question in this one.
"If the Republic fails, they will come for us all. They will come for your children."
"That... uh yeah, that's generally how it ends for organized crime, Rabbi. I mean not the "children" thing - that's such a weird tic with you guys - but all that other stuff, yeah."

Mola Ram

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's definitely a Moviebob or Nazi quiz question in this one.
"If the Republic fails, they will come for us all. They will come for your children."
"That... uh yeah, that's generally how it ends for organized crime, Rabbi. I mean not the "children" thing - that's such a weird tic with you guys - but all that other stuff, yeah."
The Moviebob or Nazi question is an interesting one, but more and more the question that keeps popping into my head is whether Bob is just a hateful asshole, or actually mentally ill. It's not that he says such vile, hateful things that demonstrate violent fantasies ... it's that he doesn't seem to realize what a bad idea it is to say shit like this out loud.

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
Outside of the Asian Fetish I think Blobby likes broads who if they reject him he can dismiss them even in his fantasies. Which is really pathetic to even set up barriers so your fantasy can reject you and you save face.

Lesbos, Troons, and Nazis.

Lesbo rejects him, she's a Dyke what does she know about men.

Troon, fuck him he's a dude anyways.

Nazi well they're a Nazi.

Flexo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Moviebob or Nazi question is an interesting one, but more and more the question that keeps popping into my head is whether Bob is just a hateful asshole, or actually mentally ill. It's not that he says such vile, hateful things that demonstrate violent fantasies ... it's that he doesn't seem to realize what a bad idea it is to say shit like this out loud.
He spends most of his time alone in a basement and surrounds himself in a fan bubble online.

Of COURSE he is mentally ill. He's not spent any time socializing with other people to pick up clues on what shit you shouldn't say.

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
kiwifarms.net
That question comes up a lot and I've always leaned towards him just being an asshole, as he does notice some of the things he says are awful. You can see this in the way he deletes stuff and constantly pulls the "you're misinterpreting what I said" card. I think bob's just such a narcissist that he sees no value in other people's opinions or point of view so he doesn't bother to consider how other people will view the things he says, until he gets a backlash for his horrid beliefs and he has to try and backpedal.

The asshole vs crazy is probably a good poll though.

Mola Ram

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That question comes up a lot and I've always leaned towards him just being an asshole, as he does notice some of the things he says are awful. You can see this in the way he deletes stuff and constantly pulls the "you're misinterpreting what I said" card. I think bob's just such a narcissist that he sees no value in other people's opinions or point of view so he doesn't bother to consider how other people will view the things he says, until he gets a backlash for his horrid beliefs and he has to try and backpedal.

The asshole vs crazy is probably a good poll though.
I mean, he could definitely be both. One of my personal lolcows, not someone on the Farms, is proudly both. He says the dumbest, most provocative, trollish, lunatic things he can muster to anyone he disagrees with (mostly politics, but plenty of examples from writing and other arenas) ... and he occasionally mentions his brain damage and prescribed antipsychotic meds, usually when he wants pity. Crazy don't mean nice.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
GIB ME MUH GREASEY GIBS!1
1600358081104.png

I never checked out his patreon and was curious to see how well he was doing.
1600358220487.png

So two things...
1. Not quite Bob levels but what can you expect from someone who will never be as good as an online personality as his older brother?
2. When I went to archive the page, I was greeted with a message that said this page was archived 3 years ago. The date of the first one is listed as 1 Jul 2017 16:24. The whole page is unfortunately blank but the URL is the same. Does that mean baby brother was trying to get in on the digital donations back in 2017?
I'm team Bashtain white trash, meaning an inappropriate to obscene level sense of self worth, mixed with him being so insignificant that none of his supposed "peers" feel the need to correct him, and add in a dash of the only ass pats he gets are from known diseased minds and you got quite the cocktail. He's also very dumb.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
Bob is an asshole, but his mental illness also contributes heavily to his assholery. He's incapable of distinguishing between movies and reality, which makes him into a bitter, sadistic piece of shit.
And his Nazichick fetish is probably a combination of a fetish for being dominated (a useful fetish if you're a male feminist), and his latent sadism and misogyny, so he doesn't have to feel bad for hitting a woman. Because Bob is seriously sick and filthy, and while most of his seriously creepy stuff is still hidden, the continued rift between reality and how reality should be according to Bob is forcing more and more of his innermost desires into the open. His mind is slowly cracking under the cognitive dissonance of living in a world-that-can't-possibly-exist, and I'm pretty sure in November when Trump wins it will culminate in some seriously sickening violent fantasies.

Flexo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GIB ME MUH GREASEY GIBS!1
View attachment 1602522
I never checked out his patreon and was curious to see how well he was doing.
View attachment 1602526
So two things...
1. Not quite Bob levels but what can you expect from someone who will never be as good as an online personality as his older brother?
2. When I went to archive the page, I was greeted with a message that said this page was archived 3 years ago. The date of the first one is listed as 1 Jul 2017 16:24. The whole page is unfortunately blank but the URL is the same. Does that mean baby brother was trying to get in on the digital donations back in 2017?
I laugh at these because I keep wanting to point out to Chris that everytime you insult broad swaths of people, that's several potential patrons you just cut off.

And times like these are when you have to look at your bank account and ask, "can I really afford to NOT have the 'Nazi's money?"