Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future! Got fired Twice!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 101 8.6%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 14 1.2%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 64 5.4%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 71 6.0%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 568 48.1%
  • Movies

Votes: 128 10.8%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 147 12.4%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 37 3.1%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 33 2.8%
  • Ecology

Votes: 18 1.5%

• Total voters

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of someone. Making the most simple and easiest tasks out to be more strenuous than they actually are. All because you are an overly privilege, lazy manchild who can't comprehend how normal people perceive things. Its on the tip of my tongue. I am trying to think. Who does this remind me of...
View attachment 1643590
"I have to stand, I have to stand up to play, I have to stand up and play guitar."

"I work, I work hard for my father in his, in his gar-, in his gar-, in his garden! I pulled weeds! Those weeds are very hard to pull!"

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that your grandma had ar-, had arthritis. But I, but I, I am, I am very strong sir. And I tell you, it was very hard and torturing work to pull, to pull, to, I was working under the hot hot sun, it was, those were very hot days!"

"Okay, yes, okay, yes, I will agree with you that I cannot, I cannot understand heat, truly understand heat, until I'm truly in the middle of a desert. But still, it was, those were very hot days. And I pulled those weeds. And I even, I even, I even placed lumber around the edges of that garden, and I hammered labels of those flowers, and my, that my, that my father hand-wrote accurately, and figured, and, pat out the, and he showed me where to place them, I even helped him a little bit with placing them. And I placed, I hammered those labels hard into those pieces of lumber."

"I even mowed the lawn!"

"Yeah, and again, those were very hot days, too. And sometimes the lawnmower would quit on me! And I'd have to practically kick-start it, with my foot, I had to kick it to start it up again!"

"Yeah, well, I was not, well, I was not paid for mowing the lawn. And also, you know what? Another heavy-duty burden I had to take care of, and that I wasn't paid for? When my dog died, a few years ago, she was a sweet dog, I moved, I lifted and carried her doghouse to the site where we buried her. Her doghouse. That thing had to weigh, like, five, ten tons."

"It was very heavy! I carried that thing."
You know besides that comparison and how I said Bob or CWC is worse than the other, I'm making an eerily disturbing realization that Bob and CWC are extremely similar to each other in many ways:

>Both lazy manchildren
>Mooch off of their relatives
>Perceive themselves as more important to the world than they really are (Bob believes he's a cultural elite while Chris views himself as a goddess)
>Both wish death on their enemies (Bob's twitter feed and CWC hoping the Dimensional Merge kills everyone)
>Believe in extremely childish utopias based in fiction (The Superior Future and Dimensional Merge)
>Hillary Clinton Supporters who want Trump to die and wish Hillary won because she's a woman
>Both blindly consoom product
>Made series that made them laughable, don't produce new content for said series as much as they used too (The Game Overeater and Sonichu)
>Fascination with retro video game icons
>Lesbian fetishists
>Try to act tough when confronted but obviously seething from the anger
>Both hate their bodies and want to be given a new one (Bob wishes he is a robot while Chris wants to be a sexy woman who can turn into a sonichu)
>Try to get into a group of youtubers who reject them (Bob to Breadtube and Chris to Brony Analysts)
>Mocked by both sides of the political spectrum
>Ignore criticism
>Have delusional white knights who are more pathetic than them

I have more to list but the only notable differences the two have that I can think of are honestly few such as Bob being more intelligent in comparison, has some semblance of reality, and not being a target for years of dedicated trolling while Chris is more poor, hated by his family, and is more infamous

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Regal Cinema just shut down. AMC isn't going to be far behind it. The Mighty Marvel House of Mouse is rapidly spiraling into bankruptcy. With the rest of Pedowood not far behind. What's going to happen to Bob when his one single marginally sane outlet for his deranged anger issues and antisocial behavior is taken away?
He’ll be occupying his usual barstool at Dave & Buster’s full-time, as long as their WiFi stays on.

Sexy Senior Citizen

Fuck it's you I hate the most
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know besides that comparison and how I said Bob or CWC is worse than the other, I'm making an eerily disturbing realization that Bob and CWC are extremely similar to each other in many ways:

>Both lazy manchildren
>Mooch off of their relatives
>Perceive themselves as more important to the world than they really are (Bob believes he's a cultural elite while Chris views himself as a goddess)
>Both wish death on their enemies (Bob's twitter feed and CWC hoping the Dimensional Merge kills everyone)
>Believe in extremely childish utopias based in fiction (The Superior Future and Dimensional Merge)
>Hillary Clinton Supporters who want Trump to die and wish Hillary won because she's a woman
>Both blindly consoom product
>Made series that made them laughable, don't produce new content for said series as much as they used too (The Game Overeater and Sonichu)
>Fascination with retro video game icons
>Lesbian fetishists
>Try to act tough when confronted but obviously seething from the anger
>Both hate their bodies and want to be given a new one (Bob wishes he is a robot while Chris wants to be a sexy woman who can turn into a sonichu)
>Try to get into a group of youtubers who reject them (Bob to Breadtube and Chris to Brony Analysts)
>Mocked by both sides of the political spectrum
>Ignore criticism
>Have delusional white knights who are more pathetic than them

I have more to list but the only notable differences the two have that I can think of are honestly few such as Bob being more intelligent in comparison, has some semblance of reality, and not being a target for years of dedicated trolling while Chris is more poor, hated by his family, and is more infamous
Chris-chan can actually prove he's not a virgin.

Jaracainofthewind

kiwifarms.net
Bob, ultimately, has the mindset of an overgrown, petulant child. Summer and Halloween are things that can be fun for adults, but they aren't defining exclamation point moments of the year like they are for children.

I mean other than drinking heavily, what adult things does Bob do? He's never progressed from age 13 or so.
Pardon the powerlevel, but I got and kept a girlfriend during this COVID bullshit. We had our first date cancelled, because our town finally just up and locked down. And we live in the fucking sticks. We made our summer work out. Made up a little fun, probably spent too many nights in watching movies for the summer. But, well my Grandpappy always used to say that only small minded people get bored. Bob, you are a superior intellect, are you telling me you aren't smart enough to avoid boredom for like 8 months now?

Sexy Senior Citizen

Fuck it's you I hate the most
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pardon the powerlevel, but I got and kept a girlfriend during this COVID bullshit. We had our first date cancelled, because our town finally just up and locked down. And we live in the fucking sticks. We made our summer work out. Made up a little fun, probably spent too many nights in watching movies for the summer. But, well my Grandpappy always used to say that only small minded people get bored. Bob, you are a superior intellect, are you telling me you aren't smart enough to avoid boredom for like 8 months now?
Most entertainment is too lowbrow for an advanced intellect like Bob's. He only consooms the highest quality entertainment available, such as Marvel movies.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Catching up on the thread and something occurs to me.

Thomas Sowell in conflict of visions talks about the "anointed" vision vs the "tragic" vision. You can sum them up as the former believing man can be perfected, while the other believes human nature doesn't change and we'll always have issues. (we talked way back when about sending a copy of the book to Bob)

It now occurs to me that Bob has somehow achieved synthesis of these ideas - he has a tragic view of SOME of humanity and an anointed view of the other. His opponents are irredeemable, while his chosen people are perfectable and will lead us to a superior future.

Thus the ongoing debates between him and those to his left. They still believe fully in the anointed vision - if we can just get things right, everyone will be made perfect and there will be no more problems while Bob tries to be more of a "realist" and believes some people just need to die.

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
"Commuting to college in 30 minutes from my house" means you are fucking, fucking privileged man.

I see him more as a badly-kept parrot. All he does is squawk, and what he squawks about, though vulgar, isn't even that original. And he plucks his own feathers while squawking how other people are clipping his wings,

The President has access to some Superior Future medical technology, but for some reason Chris is upset:
View attachment 1643317

View attachment 1643502

View attachment 1643397

The doctor who treated Trump will soon go down in history; he will be mentioned in the same breath with Aribert "Doctor Death" Heim.

A doctor's job is to treat patients; not to create soundbites for journos and especially not be the interpretor of Trump. They are putting him in a sticky situation.

The coof is our price to pay for not voting a corrupt criminal into power:
View attachment 1643495

Mommy Hillary won't treat me like you bastards do!!!!!
View attachment 1643452
The supposedly quiet part is deafening: Bobby and his ilk wants to make America un-American.

Democracy isn't part of superior future (I see someone's archived it already)
View attachment 1643464

Biden, and the "Christofascist" SOCTUS:
View attachment 1643499

+ + + +
Bobby chases the tail of Nick Parrott -- and immediately scandalizes Breadtube followers:
View attachment 1643350

Lefties bring out their favorite line, "poverty begats bigotry", can our seasoned keyboard warrior hold his ground?
View attachment 1643354
I still don't know why a working poor have a moral obligation for the self-induced misery of middle-class LGBTs.

Bobby continues to argue with Potato Cat:
View attachment 1643365
Just because improving economic condition will not change the hearts of each and every MAGA mayonnaise ghouls, it follows that doing so will not change the heart of even one of them. Ah black-and-white thinking, the grandest marvel of the human mind!

When Bobby stops replying to the person in-line and starts quoting him, it is a sign that he's very, very pissed.
View attachment 1643393

+ + + +

View attachment 1643420
Sad news for sure, but I remember someone's sagely saying: If you can't "win" America as an able straight white man, it's on you - period.

Bobby on codpieces and Boob armor:
View attachment 1643410

View attachment 1643413
Troon gonna troon.

View attachment 1643428
As I said Bobby behaves like a troon.

And unfortunately it seems Bobby's harassment is working; Twitter indeed deleted some tweets Bobby's cronies reported.
View attachment 1643480

View attachment 1643342
Yet Bobby is still tweeting.
Holy shit.

Holy FUCKING shit.

This motherfucker basically straight up admitted that the alt-right is correct, what with his “demographics are destiny” comment.

Most people of his political persuasion would simply deny that they want to use demography as a weapon against their political opponents in an attempt to undermine the base assumptions that form their enemies’ worldview. But Bob seems to buy into those assumptions openly and wholeheartedly, and it makes me think that if his life had taken a slightly different course, he’d be a full on Sieg Heiling, goosestepping 14/88er.

Illiterate Wanderer

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit.

Holy FUCKING shit.

This motherfucker basically straight up admitted that the alt-right is correct, what with his “demographics are destiny” comment.

Most people of his political persuasion would simply deny that they want to use demography as a weapon against their political opponents in an attempt to undermine the base assumptions that form their enemies’ worldview. But Bob seems to buy into those assumptions openly and wholeheartedly, and it makes me think that if his life had taken a slightly different course, he’d be a full on Sieg Heiling, goosestepping 14/88er.

If you put on the glasses that make you see the world like Bob does, the Islamic and Hispanic migration is the weapon that's gonna help him "own" the red staters once and for all, but of course those noble savages would never harm Bob's tribe "The Enlightened Blue Staters"

You ever hear about how the Mongol hordes would loot the Chinese treasures and wear the stolen clothes, so they'd be like Barbarians dressed in the medieval equivalent of Gucci, Armani ect?

solidus

Fission Mailed
kiwifarms.net
Bobby is big mad and crying targeted harassment again.

Screenshot 2020-10-06 151633.png

I've archived the video just in case.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1644169

View attachment 1644182
Bob sure gives off the impression of a thin skinned bully here, I bet this one stings in particular because he can watch it quickly (given other Movieblob rants are at least 10 minutes) and how fast the video blew up.

The Shadow

How about a bumper sandwich, Boogerlips?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1644169

View attachment 1644182
Not film critics. Internet film critics. Not Film Comment essayists. Not even Leonard Maltin. Internet film critics, people offering opinions no one asked for to an audience of spergs.

Also "viewable for free for weeks". Netflix subscriptions ain't free, friendo.

Last edited: