Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future! Got fired Twice!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 101 8.6%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 14 1.2%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 64 5.4%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 71 6.0%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 567 48.1%
  • Movies

Votes: 128 10.8%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 147 12.5%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 37 3.1%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 33 2.8%
  • Ecology

Votes: 18 1.5%

• Total voters

Grand_Ole_Ostritch

kiwifarms.net
Bob got fired from the Escapist again.

Attachments

• 1602872737924.png
    1602872737924.png
    299.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by a moderator:

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of note is the fact it was apparently the *parent company* of the escapist which decided to fire him, which makes me wonder whether he was seen as such an unbelievable liability and embarrassment to the brand that word made its way up the corporate ladder enough to have corporate bigwigs directly intervene just to remove him from the equation

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null, we need an update to the front page for Bob's firing. (link)
I vote that null puts this image on the front page for a week
BLOOOB.png

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I just saw this exchange in the youtube community thread for the escapist

OOOOF.png

"So long as moviebob gets absolutely fucking nothing im happy"

"YES ABSOLUTELY! HE IS NOT GETTING SHIT FROM US!"

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Of note is the fact it was apparently the *parent company* of the escapist which decided to fire him, which makes me wonder whether he was seen as such an unbelievable liability and embarrassment to the brand that word made its way up the corporate ladder enough to have corporate bigwigs directly intervene just to remove him from the equation
They fired him so hard they're not even keeping the licenses to his shows like Game Overthinker holy shit.

They are done with him.
Do you think his spirited defense of Cuties combined with his feuding with Memeology101 might have been the last straw? Because that's the first thing that springs to mind for me. He's been pulling very unimpressive numbers and getting into slap fights on Twitter for a long time, but if the higher ups saw that he was not only defending the notorious pedo movie and catching a lot of heat for it, but very publicly butting heads with a Youtuber who regularly gets two or three times more views than he does over it, that might well have been what got them to realize that this guy is absolute brand poison.

Intelligent Calcium

kiwifarms.net
Do you think his spirited defense of Cuties combined with his feuding with Memeology101 might have been the last straw? Because that's the first thing that springs to mind for me. He's been pulling very unimpressive numbers and getting into slap fights on Twitter for a long time, but if the higher ups saw that he was not only defending the notorious pedo movie and catching a lot of heat for it, but very publicly butting heads with a Youtuber who regularly gets two or three times more views than he does over it, that might well have been what got them to realize that this guy is absolute brand poison.
It might have been a factor if M101's fans sent complaints about Bob and gave the higher-ups a reason to take a closer look at the stuff that usually flies under their radar.