Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future! Got fired Twice!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 105 8.7%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 14 1.2%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 65 5.4%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 75 6.2%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 580 47.9%
  • Movies

Votes: 129 10.7%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 152 12.6%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 38 3.1%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 34 2.8%
  • Ecology

Votes: 18 1.5%

• Total voters

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
You all keep saying sacked again, but would someone be so kind as to fill me in on why the Hell they would e-hire someone they fired.
There once was a man at The Escapist by the name of Russ Pitts. Russ had worked with Bob when he was first at The Escapist. Russ was, to quote Bob, "He is also, of course, my boss there but I am additionally a longtime friend of his family". When heshtig GooberGobber happened Bob was summarily axed because he would not keep his goddamned mouth shut. Flash forward a number of years and there were some management changes and Russ, looking to get back at some of the other higher ups if memory serves me, brought back Bob. This was both to thumb his nose at those people and to get his old friend his job back, again iirc I'm a little fuzzy on the specifics of it. That's why this is all doubly funny to me. Russ was seemingly the only one who wanted Bob back and at the first sign of trouble Bob yeeted his ass off a cliff to protect himself. Now there is no one to weep for Bob.

XMassAllYearRound

Christmass > Halloween
kiwifarms.net
You all keep saying sacked again, but would someone be so kind as to fill me in on why the Hell they would e-hire someone they fired.
Ex-Escapist forum member here

I will try and sum it up as briefly as possible:

In 2014 Gamergate happened, the Escapist decided to take a neutral stance and immediately the whole site was set on fire as most of the content creators were pro-feminism fags that didn't agree with the site's stance on the issue and most importantly with the then-owner Alexander Macris having a pro stance on the same issue. The aforementioned owner having to deal with a divided audience told the staff to stay quiet, take a neutral stance or go pound sand, and as such most of the content creators quit.

The one that wouldn't keep quiet however was Bob, he wrote a couple of columns condemning the subject matter and mentioned the issue repeatedly on his content, which caused him to get sacked (I should note that since he was sacked in bad terms he wasn't allowed to keep the intellectual properties that he had created with Defy media such as Escape to the Movies, The Big Picture and The Game Overthinker while other people that decided to walk like Sterling got to keep theirs)

This resulted in the owner of the site and most of the staff being fired by the parent company and new staff was brought in with Yahtzee pretty much being tasked with keeping the site alive by himself.

Eventually talks started for selling the site, people cite that Pitts started it but that's factually wrong, the person that was behind the idea of buying the site was Susan Arendt (Pitts wife) I tried to look up her comments in question but the entire sub-forum where she talked about buying the site back was nuked. I did manage to find her tweet about it

She promissed the following from what I can recall: "Get the site back to its' glory days by banning all Gamergate shit, giving back Moviebob the Big Picture and bringing back Extra Credits and the rest of the site's content creators."

And the rest is history. Pitts simped out for her and bought the site under Enthusiast Gaming and Bob made his triumphant return or whatever.

If you are wondering why she was interested on buying the site in the first place it's a really long story but the TL;DR is that she hated Alexander Macris for having fired her for being an authistic turbo feminist and wanted to get back to him.

Last edited:

subwaymonkeyhour

This is not the Green Tom Show.
kiwifarms.net
At this point, Moviebob is now the new Spax; a whiny manchild who reviews things online, is (or was) featured on a stupid as hell reviewer website that's clearly just a That Guy With The Glasses ripoff, and can't even take a little bit of criticism from anyone.

Just waiting on him to start threatening to get his mom to sue people, Spax-style.

ScatmansWorld

kiwifarms.net
Ex-Escapist forum member here

I will try and sum it up as briefly as possible:

In 2014 Gamergate happened, the Escapist decided to take a neutral stance and immediately the whole site was set on fire as most of the content creators were pro-feminism fags that didn't agree with the site's stance on the issue and most importantly with the then-owner Alexander Macris having a pro stance on the same issue. The aforementioned owner having to feal with a divided audience told the staff to stay quiet, take a neutral dtance or go pound sand, and as such most of the content creators quit.

The one that wouldn't keep quiet however was Bob, he wrote a couple of columns condemning the issue and mentioned the issue repeatedly on his content, which caused him to get sacked (I should note that since he was sacked in bad terms he wasn't allowed to keep the intellectual properties that he had created with Defy media such as Escape to the Movies, The Big Picture and The Game Overthinker while other people that decided to walk like Sterling got to keep theirs)

Eventually the owner of the site and most of the staff were fired by the parent company and new staff was brought in with Yahtzee pretty much being tasked with keeping the site alive by himself.

Eventually talks started for selling the site, people cite that Pitts started it but that's factually wrong, the person that was behind the idea of buying the site was Susan Arendt (Pitts wife) I tried to look up her comments in question but the entire sub-forum where she talked about buying the site back was nuked. I did manage to find her tweet about it

She promissed the following from what I can recall: "Get the site back to its' glory days by banning all Gamergate shit, giving back Moviebob the Big Picture and bringing back Extra Credits and the rest of the site's content creators."

And the rest is history. Pitts simped out for her and bought the site under Enthusiast Gaming and Bob made his triumphant return or whatever.

If you are wondering why she was interested on buying the site in the first place it's a really long history but the TL;DR is that she hated Alexander Macris for having fired her for being an authistic turbo feminist and wanted to get back to him.
The more I read about the domino effect of GG, the more I wish I could go back in time and stop Zoe Quinn from ever getting into video games.

Jazz never died!

Brevity is the soul of wit.
kiwifarms.net
At this point, Moviebob is now the new Spax; a whiny manchild who reviews things online, is (or was) featured on a stupid as hell reviewer website that's clearly just a That Guy With The Glasses ripoff, and can't even take a little bit of criticism from anyone.

Just waiting on him to start threatening to get his mom to sue people, Spax-style.
The only thing Bob will do like Spax is disappear with your content being lost to time. Only to be mentioned as oh yeah what happened to him.

subwaymonkeyhour

This is not the Green Tom Show.
kiwifarms.net
The only thing Bob will do like Spax is disappear with your content being lost to time. Only to be mentioned as oh yeah what happened to him.
That's the deepest burn I think I've seen today. Ouch.

Honestly, the amount of "content creators" and "reviewers" in 2020 is insane. As the great Ron Burgundy himself said, the market's really saturated.

Jazz never died!

kiwifarms.net
The more I read about the domino effect of GG, the more I wish I could go back in time and stop Zoe Quinn from ever getting into video games.
All quinn did was invertanty showing the corruption of video game journalists to the gaymers who care. Hell look at quinn and game websites they are disaprearing down the memory hole due to antagonizing your audience and people just watching lets plays on youtube to find out if the game is good instead of reading a bought and paid review.

Jazz never died!

kiwifarms.net
That's the deepest burn I think I've seen today. Ouch.

Honestly, the amount of "content creators" and "reviewers" in 2020 is insane. As the great Ron Burgundy himself said, the market's really saturated.
Its true hell the market has always been saturated since AVGN pioneered the style. Where is his clones now?

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
kiwifarms.net
This comment from Memology’s video is my favorite.
F3FF2204-BDAE-4AA7-B2FC-CD73CEDFD36A.jpeg

XMassAllYearRound

Christmass > Halloween
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Screw Danlon

35p Hype
kiwifarms.net
Half your state spent their entire summer in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, making it so that their own state residents couldn’t go out and do anything because people from Massachusetts were sitting their typhoid-encrusted filth everywhere. At least you fucks finally are going to infest your own state again. Go on out, Bob, breath deep. These are your people.

I want Trump to tell Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont to build a wall and have Mass pay for it.

edit: sorry, my top hat got stuck. I now return you to your regularly scheduled sperging.

Fromtheblackdepths

A Pelagic Horror Arrives
kiwifarms.net
He wasn't even much of a gamer then. He admitted in the book it took him years to beat SMB3 the first time and even then he needed help, and Mario going 3D is what made him ditch Nintendo the first time so he probably secretly hates that the 'inferior' 3D games got a re-release.
It took him months to beat a 6-hour game that he calls his favorite
I'm going to keep putting Lunacy on posts like these because what the genuine fuck Bob?

Jazz never died!

kiwifarms.net
Half your state spent their entire summer in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, making it so that their own state residents couldn’t go out and do anything because people from Massachusetts were sitting their typhoid-encrusted filth everywhere. At least you fucks finally are going to infest your own state again. Go on out, Bob, breath deep. These are your people.

I want Trump to tell Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont to build a wall and have Mass pay for it.

edit: sorry, my top hat got stuck. I now return you to your regularly scheduled sperging.
Don't forget about New York not the state the city.

Sexy Senior Citizen

Fuck it's you I hate the most
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Catching up as to Blobby getting shit canned again Hahahahahaha!

Blobby you know what to do and involves the business end of a shotgun.

So how long before Bob an heroes?
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Bob killing himself would be the most anticlimactic way for him to go. A better end would be him raging himself into a heart attack after Trump is reelected. But in my humble opinion, the best way would be for him to dress up in his shitty cosplay and attack a Trump rally, all while screaming "IT'S A-ME, MARIO!"
The man's death should be exactly like him: big and loud.