Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future! Got fired Twice!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 123 8.3%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 19 1.3%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 84 5.7%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 83 5.6%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 711 48.0%
  • Movies

Votes: 165 11.1%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 187 12.6%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 47 3.2%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 40 2.7%
  • Ecology

Votes: 23 1.6%

• Total voters

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net

The Last Stand

I'm thankful that ladies like Joan existed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best thing Bob could have done is more or less what he did, surprisingly enough. Accept he done fucked up, delete the photo, wait a bit until it blows over and never ever mention Lindsay again. (Could have gone without the gaslighting tweet, that one just stoked the fires more.) This incident will follow him forever like the eugenics tweets and the Mario costume, but at this point the only thing he can do is accept the losses and move forward. There is no "fixing" this situation for him.

The actual best thing Bob could do now is have a bit of introspection and wonder why do so many people from so many different sides dislike him so much, but that's as likely as TheChippa becoming the next Pewdiepie.
If I was in Bob's situation, heaven forbid, I'd just leave the Internet and start anew as best I could. How do you even recover from that, ESPECIALLY in the community he injected himself in?

Every subsequent Internet footprint he leaves is just prolonging his embarrassment.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
If I was in Bob's situation, heaven forbid, I'd just leave the Internet and start anew as best I could. How do you even recover from that, ESPECIALLY in the community he injected himself in?

Every subsequent Internet footprint he leaves is just prolonging his embarrassment.
I don't think anyone in this thread would be in Bob's situation given how Bob is a straight up moron who lacks understanding in anything.

EDIT: Not to add, he has no life, spends it all on Twitter, and says insanely stupid shit that if other people were in his situation there would be too many lolcow threads for idiots who can't control themselves on twitter.

TheGreatWhiteNorth

kiwifarms.net

Bob will never leave his hugbox. His glass ego prevents that. On a much sadder note, it's probably the only place where he feels validation (if you can call it that) after being such an embarrassment to his family for so long. One wonders what Chip really thinks of Robbie.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Is doug walker a bannable thing on twitter? Like calling someone a nigger or faggot. Maybe it's like how mundanematt had google alerts for his name and is afraid of summoning doug walker?
No, I think it's to prevent "chuds" from using Twitter's search function to look up "Doug Walker" to find critical tweets so they can "harass" the writers.

That or they're all about self censoring to try and make it forbidden to even bring up controversial figures like N*tch.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wouldn’t the go-to method be something like claim you’re having trouble with mental health issues (Anxiety and depression being the usual ones) and that you need to take time off social media for self care and then return a short while after (Maybe a week) and never talk about the incident ever again?

make_it_so

Just watching all this shit
kiwifarms.net

But realistically, Bob can't leave the internet - he has no marketable skills outside of making Youtube video reviews. Plus as others have mentioned, Twitter is the only thing giving him any kind of validation at the moment.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
But realistically, Bob can't leave the internet - he has no marketable skills outside of making Youtube video reviews. Plus as others have mentioned, Twitter is the only thing giving him any kind of validation at the moment.
Also the last time Bob had a job was in the early 2000's and if any employer were to look him up, they'd see how vile he is.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
What did Doug do to get the Voldemort treatment from Robert?
It could just be more "Change the Channel" shit. Bob is the type of person that eats food long past the "sell by" date on the packaging. Both figuratively and literally.

Funny enough, I think @MarzGurl might be the only female dumb enough to cozy up to Bob. Lindsay made it pretty clear she didn't want to get involved. Some prize there. Luckily, her arms are long enough to accommodate his fat.

Why is this fat fuck, in his current state of absolute disaster, picking a fight with one of the few people who would bother curb stomping his fat face?
Doug is conflict adverse. He's not gonna do shit. The way they handled the CtC stuff mostly consisted of denying everything, shutting up, and riding things out until people got bored. Which they eventually did.

Incompetence of TGWTG aside, they handled it about as well as they could, and it's actually mildly impressive. They seemed the come out of it somewhat intact.

nlanpro

Will appear when I want to. But mostly a ghost.
kiwifarms.net
Bob will never leave his hugbox. His glass ego prevents that. On a much sadder note, it's probably the only place where he feels validation (if you can call it that) after being such an embarrassment to his family for so long. One wonders what Chip really thinks of Robbie.
Even that's not a long term plan if people from his side are bound to call for his blood because of his sociopathy. Ellis' nuking the fuck out of him opened the doors for other Breadtubers to have a stab on Bob. Now it's a matter of time before he says something that REALLY wakes the wolves from the caves,

He should've taken a long reflection after one of his waifus told him to fuck off 6 times. But instead walked back into the same place that landed him the ire in the first place. What a sad, doomed fate Bob has in store. And it's all well deserved.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
So, the answer is either:

1. He's giving an overly long and roundabout reference to the X-Files in general to call this woman a wacky conspiracy theorist, and people have to reread it 10 times in order to get this because this dumb subhuman fat fuck can't use brevity to save his worthless obese hide.
or
2. He's making a direct reference to a particular X-Files episode that's only remembered for being disgusting and that only the most die-hard fans would clearly recall, and it's only relevant because this woman is also from the south and it all ties back to this dumb subhuman fat fuck's hatred for non-urban white people.

Either way, the fact remains that this "insult" is pretty indecipherable to everyone else, and is overall a waste of space - just like Bob.

Christ almighty, whoever it was that said MovieBob is the ultimate A-Log test wasn't lying.
I'd say it's more than that. He was trying to insult her, the reason why he specifically used it was because of the inbred factor. But he also likes to drop little references to random works just to give off the impression that he is a knowledge critic. That's more of what he was attempting to do.

What makes this so stupid is how badly he butchered the reference with his wording. "Home" is actually among the most infamous episodes of The X-Files. Not only because of it's graphic content, but because it was the only episode of the show to get banned from being aired in repeats for a little while.
xfiles3-jumbo.png

This has given the episode a lot of notoriety, making it actually well-known outside of the fandom for the show. If you browsed any website like 4Chan, Reddit or social media in general you've probably seen a post or meme referencing it. Bob however worded the tweet so badly that only die-hard fans of The X-Files would get the reference. And because of the details he chose to include, they probably would have to think for a minute to figure out what episode he was referring to. I am a huge fan of The X-Files and didn't get the reference until I thought it over. Had he said inbred it would have clicked immediately, but "dolly under the bed" was such a minuscule detail to use.

To put it in more simple terms: Bob is so stupid that he butchered an easily recognizable reference to the point that it was no longer recognizable.

Pagliacci

kiwifarms.net
Disney explicitly revealed the next Spiderman movie as taking place "after the big snap" before Engame was released which was retarded and spoiled everything.
To be fair that was actually Sony that did that and spoiled things (since they technically own the main movie rights to the Spider-Man movies but don't have much investment in the Avenger movies). Disney got pretty pissed at Sony for doing that too. These different corporations fighting amongst themselves due to having conflicting interests would be an interesting topic for someone in Bob's field of work to talk about yet I don't think he did. Instead he'd rather talk about... (let's see what his last video was about).... Lego Star Wars.

Ashen One

Please be patient, I'm a Fact Checker.
kiwifarms.net
Ha! This is fucking great. Jesse Singal used to be publicly horrified by us.

Now he is us.
A lot of people who are "publicly horrified" by the Farms are perfectly ok with doing the exact same thing we do as long as it's being done to someone they don't like.

Digging up shit people said or did a long time ago to have a laugh in the New Zealand Gardening forums? Terrible and shame on you.

Digging up shit people said or did a long time ago to publicly put them on blast, make videos on them or try and ruin their life through social media? Perfectly acceptable (if it's against good targets).

The main difference between a thread here and a callout post, tweet, video or whatever is that we don't pretend we're good people doing it for a moral good, we're just a bunch of autists who want to laugh at others.

Nice to see the smackdown from Lindsay didn't keep Bob down for long and he's already back to top form after eating the pain away with a fairly small amount of food from McDonald's. Keep being you Bob, it worked so well for the last almost 40 years! ;)

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'm about halfway through the review right now and that's the vibe I'm getting, the Virgin Hyper-political entertainment vs the Chad apolitical entertainment

You know, this insistence that everything needs to be political made me realize just now that I would very much like to see a discussion between Bob and Jim Sterling. I imagine them both going full on autistic with each getting more and more irritated at the other being slightly wrong in their brand of wokeness while both being confused as to who exactly in the room is the fat, creepy piece of shit who broadcasts their fetishes and makes everyone around them uncomfortable. Anyone know Sterling's opinion on Mario vs Rabbits?

Also the last time Bob had a job was in the early 2000's and if any employer were to look him up, they'd see how vile he is.

Chip will enable him. He's chasing e-fame for some reason and thinks Bob is his ticket to... something. I hope we get increasingly bitter updates on the job search when the e-gibs start drying up for Robert

Doug is conflict adverse. He's not gonna do shit. The way they handled the CtC stuff mostly consisted of denying everything, shutting up, and riding things out until people got bored. Which they eventually did.

Doug is conflict averse, but his devotees Godwinson and PPP decidedly are not. Godwinson recently did a half hour on a throwaway joke made at Doug's expense by Sterling. With God's grace, a pair of truly dedicated and unhinged trolls will see a reason to spend a week or so on Film Robert content

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
Doug is conflict averse, but his devotees Godwinson and PPP decidedly are not. Godwinson recently did a half hour on a throwaway joke made at Doug's expense by Sterling. With God's grace, a pair of truly dedicated and unhinged trolls will see a reason to spend a week or so on Film Robert content
PPP first needs to get off of TeaClips. I thought he'd be done by now, but he keeps going, and going, and going...

She makes her money off other people's content. We get it. That horse needs to be carted off to the glue factory.

Wonder Boy

Private eyes, watching you
kiwifarms.net
PPP first needs to get off of TeaClips. I thought he'd be done by now, but he keeps going, and going, and going...

She makes her money off other people's content. We get it. That horse needs to be carted off to the glue factory.
at least there's a little more entertainment in mocking that fatso than calling fuentes a: the grifter fed of the white race and b: gay for catboys on an endless loop... how tedious