Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future! Got fired Twice!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 123 8.3%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 19 1.3%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 84 5.7%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 83 5.6%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 711 48.0%
  • Movies

Votes: 165 11.1%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 187 12.6%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 47 3.2%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 40 2.7%
  • Ecology

Votes: 23 1.6%

• Total voters

Pagliacci

kiwifarms.net
That's funny because woke critics are panning the show for apparently making fun of wokism.

I don't give a shit about Animaniacs so I don't know which one is true.
The thing with new Animaniacs is that it says a bunch of "woke" stuff but it's so blatant about it that people aren't sure it's satire or not. Take for example the new intro: https://youtu.be/nkC6H1885Xc?t=43 (at 43 seconds in).
"Gender balanced, pronoun neutral, and ethnically diverse."

That's so in line and explicit with progressive politics it sounds like a parody so people aren't even sure how to react to it. Personally I think it's best to look at the more subtle things. For example in the same intro they kept the descriptions of Yakko and Wakko the same but changed Dot's from "Dot is cute" to "Dot has wit" as if complimenting a girl on being cute is offensive. That's clearly not a joke but a little subtle change most people wouldn't notice. At the end of the day it's a show with multiple different writers with potentially different political viewpoints so it's hard to definitively say it's 100% in any political direction.

make_it_so

Just watching all this shit
kiwifarms.net
You know, this insistence that everything needs to be political made me realize just now that I would very much like to see a discussion between Bob and Jim Sterling. I imagine them both going full on autistic with each getting more and more irritated at the other being slightly wrong in their brand of wokeness while both being confused as to who exactly in the room is the fat, creepy piece of shit who broadcasts their fetishes and makes everyone around them uncomfortable.
Razorfist would have a fucking field day.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
I think we're in danger of derailing, but he hopped off the teaclips train yesterday
Took him long enough. He gave up the far more interesting Ralph subject for that shit, and it was funny for a moment, but then it got tedious AF. It's personal for him, which tends to make it less funny.

To get back on topic, if he goes after Bob, that might be fun. We need more Bob related YT content.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Took him long enough. He gave up the far more interesting Ralph subject for that shit, and it was funny for a moment, but then it got tedious AF. It's personal for him, which tends to make it less funny.

To get back on topic, if he goes after Bob, that might be fun. We need more Bob related YT content.

The problem there is that Bob, despite being from Boston, almost never fights back when attacked directly by people who could be his peers and when he does he throws out soft punches and regret filled compliments, usually through a cowardly subtweet

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
That's a funny thing to say considering Bob's entire career is "YouTube content creator" and he uploads stuff multiple times a week. That being said I agree with you and would rather watch people talk about Bob than actually watch content from Bob himself.
Bob is incapable of doing good YT content that concerns him.

Others, on the other hand...

Vesperus

Sic Transit Mundus
kiwifarms.net
I enjoyed the Procrastitara review. How is EFAP anyway? The 4+ hour running times and furries on staff are enough to keep me away at a first glance, but are they good at Film Robert commentary?
They covered early Film Robert today, and it was enjoyable. https://youtu.be/Gawgfrmt1p4 and jump to about about 30 mins in (they are still fucking going so I can't timestamp it).

Edit: This is valid for about 2 hours from the timestamp, then you'll have to wait for the upload in a couple of days (look for EFAP 111).
For those who don't know, the EFAP podcast is a curious blend of fun, stupidity, and weaponised autism.

Last edited:

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1741493
https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/1330198604611510277 (Archive)

His ex-waifu's old boss is apparently Voldemort levels of evil. So evil that Robert can't say his name!
"GUYS PLEASE PICK A NEW TARGET THAT'S NOT ME PLEASE! DOGPILE SOMEONE ELSE! I CAN'T TAKE BEING MADE FUN OF OR HATED BY THE CERTIFIED TWITTER GOOD GUYS(tm) CROWD!"
Fucking vile pussy bitch. Hope another Lindsay incident happens again and maybe knocks a bit of sense into this fatfuck's flabby head.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
The problem there is that Bob, despite being from Boston, almost never fights back when attacked directly by people who could be his peers and when he does he throws out soft punches and regret filled compliments, usually through a cowardly subtweet
And when it's someone he's allowed to make fun of, the best he can manage is a pissy tweet or two that he assumes means he won the argument.

I think after getting stomped in the past he's trying to avoid looking like an idiot. I was hoping that soon we'd get another fight like when he tried to go after TotalBiscuit and ended up with egg on his face. But I can't really think of a "safe target" he'd feel comfortable trying to attack who would fight back and lead to an epic sperging.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
"GUYS PLEASE PICK A NEW TARGET THAT'S NOT ME PLEASE! DOGPILE SOMEONE ELSE! I CAN'T TAKE BEING MADE FUN OF OR HATED BY THE CERTIFIED TWITTER GOOD GUYS(tm) CROWD!"
Fucking vile pussy bitch. Hope another Lindsay incident happens again and maybe knocks a bit of sense into this fatfuck's flabby head.

3265 pages mostly made of bad Twitter takes says nothing will knock a bit of sense into his fat head

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
The day Bob would gain any common sense is the day he decides to go on a diet or if pigs can sprout out wings naturally.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
I think after getting stomped in the past he's trying to avoid looking like an idiot.
Dude, he just threw shit at Doug Walker for absolutely no reason.

He's failing. The only way this will ever be accomplished is if he stops uploading to YouTube, quits Twitter, and gets a real fucking job. He's at his limit of forward advance as a content creator. It's all downhill from here.

Soulless4510

kiwifarms.net
Let's be real if Flim Robert had any sense he would have nuked his Twitter and go outside and walk around trying to lose some weight and read and watch other things other than capeshit.

But alas he still on twitter wasting his life away one tweet at a time

Jazz never died!

Brevity is the soul of wit.
kiwifarms.net
The capeshit movie-goers will watch anything. Of course they're going to add some extra female spidermans in there for good measure. Bob will celebrate this as a "forward, progressive thinking" movie ignoring the fact that it's just a woman once again replacing a male role instead of having their own unique characters. That way the studio can still be "progressive" while not actually doing anything creative or risky.
The only way this will work is if they said in a alternate universe Spider-Man was Mary Jane but Marvel did that with Spider-Gwen whos comic failed and is really only praised for her costume but is just female Spider-Man.
Then again i'm a Spider-Man fan who only likes the Reimi films for they got what makes Spider-Man. The others failed with the Awesome films having Peter being too cool without him being so nerdy that he can't blend in. The MCU films had him rely too much on Tony without Peter having to struggle with the responsibility and sacrifice of being Spider-Man with his sense of humor being the only thing keeping him sane.
Then again Bob loves the Reimi films and hates the Awesome films and only likeing the MCU films. Although he does love Animated film while woke was a good movie.

Dude, he just threw shit at Doug Walker for absolutely no reason.

He's failing. The only way this will ever be accomplished is if he stops uploading to YouTube, quits Twitter, and gets a real fucking job. He's at his limit of forward advance as a content creator. It's all downhill from here.
Doesn't everyone throws shit at Nostalgia Critic for his shit aniversery movies and his reviews becoming unfunny skit comedy instead of reviews with cut away gags that tied into the review. With Bob it's jealousy at Doug having a audience who loves and respects him and having a career lasting till the day he dies. While Bob is slowly dieing as he becomes Spax 2.0 with only trolls caring about him.

Let's be real if Flim Robert had any sense he would have nuked his Twitter and go outside and walk around trying to lose some weight and read and watch other things other than capeshit.

But alas he still on twitter wasting his life away one tweet at a time
Bob will just wallow and remarathon the MCU films while on twitter rather than getting off the internet and getting a life because it requires effort.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It immediately made me think of Pauline Kael and how nobody she knew voted for Nixon.
That is a comparison that would absolutely humiliate Pauline Kael if she were still alive. It does remind me of people I know, though, who were absolutely shocked at the election of Trump, as if somehow he just emerged magically out of nowhere with no support. And then they couldn't believe people liked him. Oh, so you think just because you managed to chase anyone who disagreed with you out of your weird Internet bubble, somehow they don't exist and don't vote?

Also it's still bugging me just to compare Pauline Kael to Chimpman in any way. Holy fucking Christ, Kael was one of the greatest film critics of all time and Chimpman is an absolute fucking moron. We remember the Nixon thing because Kael actually engaged in some serious self-analysis after realizing the fact she didn't know any Nixon voters was an intellectual failing. Chimpman will never, ever do this kind of reflection. He doesn't know them because they are subhuman mayonnaise ghouls, even though he is literally personally 90% composed of mayonnaise.

Last edited:

Mysterious Girlfriend X

私の涎は甘い…
kiwifarms.net
It could just be more "Change the Channel" shit. Bob is the type of person that eats food long past the "sell by" date on the packaging. Both figuratively and literally.

Funny enough, I think @MarzGurl might be the only female dumb enough to cozy up to Bob. Lindsay made it pretty clear she didn't want to get involved. Some prize there. Luckily, her arms are long enough to accommodate his fat.

MarzGurl is basically persona non grata after what she did to Vic Mignogna and because of how much damage the resulting fallout did to the people who got involved. I would actually argue that she's in a worse place than Bob, because she never had an audience to lose in the first place.

It's more likely that she would try to attack Bob than cozy up to him, seeing as how that's the only way she's ever been able to get attention.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
With Thanksgiving looming, I can’t help but wonder if Robert has ever had a moment of genuine gratitude in his life. If nothing else, he won the birth lottery of being born in the United States — though he’d never admit that gave him an automatic advantage in life compared to billions of others, not to mention all the other advantages he has squandered. I have a feeling that, even in his most private moments, he’s never experienced a feeling of thankfulness. Well, not since before his digital Vietnam and his digital 9/11.