Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future! Got fired Twice!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 123 8.4%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 19 1.3%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 83 5.7%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 83 5.7%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 702 47.8%
  • Movies

Votes: 163 11.1%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 187 12.7%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 47 3.2%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 40 2.7%
  • Ecology

Votes: 22 1.5%

• Total voters

Ashen One

Please be patient, I'm a Fact Checker.
kiwifarms.net
You know, for an alleged self-identified Thinker™, Bob thinks and behaves an awful lot like a Believer™. Except he's tossed one religion aside for another one.
I'm quite sure Bob has a tweet where someone points out he's a Believer™ for the other side and not someone important as he makes himself to be with all his "I EARNED THE SUPERIAH FOOTCHAH", and he says "Here's the thing, friendo. You're only a pawn if you don't know you're being used. 😜" or some dumb shit of the sort.

I couldn't find it, but I'm sure I saw it on this thread before.

Jones McCann

All in all, it was all just bricks in the wall
kiwifarms.net

Positron

Make Maoist moist again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is it that all the Troons Film Robert white knights feel less like real transgender people who truly felt they were in the wrong body, But more like a bunch of Incel Beta White Guys who wanted Diversity Points and Victimhood and so they decided to take "If you can't beat them then join them" way to fucking far?
Because those proverbial "troons who truly felt they were in the wrong body" are extremely rare. I honestly think they never existed at all.

People confuse "what I want to be" and "what I ought to be" a lot, and liberal ideology encourages such muddy thinking.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Bobby is angry that Michael Chiklis, who plays a rock creature in MCU, stars in a TV show that doesn't portray illegals as saints:
View attachment 1742751
1:38 of the trailer, Chiklis's character: Those lines are put there for a reason.
Did Bobo seriously just get pissy that a movie is making fucking coyotes as the badguys? The motherfuckers who are know for killing their "cargo" if shit goes down or how they would traffic kids for organs or sex slavery? But...why should I be shocked, we had lefty journos trying to make these motherfuckers into daring heroes and saints during Trumps immigrant crackdown.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
Keep an eye on this one. iirc Bob's only comment on Cuties was to call out Netflix for their horrible trailer and poster UNTIL Monica cried harassment because people got mad that she was all for Cuties and it's female empowerment or something. After this Bob went whole hog into white knighting Monica and the movie, trying to make it into his new GooberGraber 2: Electric Booga-Q. He has retweeted, liked, and commented on her stuff ever since. She has only made things worse for herself because she innocently liked this tweet, ignorantly inviting in the chubby vampire.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Keep an eye on this one. iirc Bob's only comment on Cuties was to call out Netflix for their horrible trailer and poster UNTIL Monica cried harassment because people got mad that she was all for Cuties and it's female empowerment or something. After this Bob went whole hog into white knighting Monica and the movie, trying to make it into his new GooberGraber 2: Electric Booga-Q. He has retweeted, liked, and commented on her stuff ever since. She has only made things worse for herself because she innocently liked this tweet, ignorantly inviting in the chubby vampire.
He even called her his friend and colleague in his white knight tweet.

God help her...

Bland Crumbs

Dance For Your Dinner As the Grain Rots
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion but the thumb up is okay with me. Sure beats the V-sign of empty-brained hipsters.

Blood is thicker than mayonnaise:
View attachment 1742735

QAnon and "The Great Reset". No idea.
View attachment 1742744

View attachment 1742779

View attachment 1742770

View attachment 1742789

Okay from top to bottom:

Is that seriously a signed Blockbuster diabetes dispenser behind that cro-magnon? Is that entire family incapable of throwing anything away?

The World Economic Fund has a video on their fucking site describing The Great Reset and at least one world leader praised its virtues before remembering people do not want to be slaves and rescinded the comments.

How much Pabst does it take to get MovieGut to that level of incoherence? I always find it funny when Bob discusses economics because he lives in a basement and likely owns nothing of value. He is, outside of his weight, a nothing.

We have seen that movie and spoiler alert Mulan sucked. Bob needs to up his Asian thirst game because there are way hotter ones he could be creepily retweeting not that they even notice.

Dogs are not babies. You are not a mother. Your eggs are rotting on the counter. You should put some in the fridge or actually use one before they are all expired and you become a sad boxed wine aunt with a dog she kisses on the mouth.

Pagliacci

kiwifarms.net
Bobby is angry that Michael Chiklis, who plays a rock creature in MCU, stars in a TV show that doesn't portray illegals as saints:
View attachment 1742751
"Copaganda"

The sad thing is I've seen a bunch of apolitical people wondering why there isn't a Zootopia sequal yet despite the movie being a big success. It's difficult for them to process the fact "actually a movie about a cop might offend people nowadays". I've personally been fucked over by cops and even I think it's fucked up you can't even portray them positively in media anymore.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
Bob was just curious about Doug Walker, nothing insidious, just curious
1606067283634.png

Bob dares to accuse someone else of making everything into a culture war. Where is your terrible vengeance now Robert?
1606067350342.png

A troon who writes for Teen Fucking Vogue opines on the relevancy of John Cleese
1606067457459.png

The backstory is that John Cleese came out in full support of the true Voldemort, JK Rowling
1606067547811.png

1606067632707.png

The replies to this are filled to the brim with horrifically passing troons mad that the Python alum isn't taking them seriously.
1606068543630.png

1606068617501.png

I bring Kate up because he's the first one I found and he has a youtube channel with a zinger of a video
1606068714505.png

A troon de-troons and no one notices

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
No man should take as many selfies as Chris does. Or spend as much time on solitary internet activity as he does. If either of the brothers were odds-on to troon out, the smart money is on Chris.

For any single ladies ITT, a word to the wise: Find yourself a man who’s too busy and too good to live on social media. If you find one with zero presence on any platforms, along with gainful employment and enough sex appeal to get your panties damp, cuff him without delay. You’ve found an increasingly rare specimen.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With Chris’s COVID-phobic wife clinging to walls at the grocery store while screaming and sobbing, I doubt they’ll be throwing their doors open even to family. Sarah has been COVID-free for weeks but published multiple FB posts about the lingering mental anguish.
This is why, in all seriousness, I honestly wonder how much of COVID is genuine, and how much of it is psycho-somatic symptoms brought on by the media.