Careercow Bob "MovieBob" Chipman - A Retarded, Oafish, and Obsolete 39 year old Obese Fascist Eugenics-Loving Elitist White Trash Pop Culture Consoomer/Critic/Basement Dweller/Manchild with a Mario, MCU, Asian, & Pedo Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future! Got fired Twice!

Which topic will Creepy Uncle Bob claim to be an expert in next?

• Animal husbandry

Votes: 123 8.3%
  • Shoelace manufacturing

Votes: 19 1.3%
  • Third century Greek sonnets

Votes: 84 5.7%
  • Camping and wilderness survival

Votes: 83 5.6%
  • Child psychology

Votes: 706 47.8%
  • Movies

Votes: 165 11.2%
  • Bee gynecology and obstetrics

Votes: 187 12.7%
  • Tractor mechanics

Votes: 47 3.2%
  • Suggest your own!

Votes: 40 2.7%
  • Ecology

Votes: 23 1.6%

• Total voters

Force and Character

kiwifarms.net

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
For the love of Dagons swollen nutsack, stop doing the Harry Potter shit you sausage and beef jerky stuffed corpse. Also, Bob blow it out your fat arse, you clearly watched his shit and now you just wanna pretend you're a good boy who stopped watching that mean ol'Nazi after the bitch document was dropped.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Bob was just curious about Doug Walker, nothing insidious, just curious
View attachment 1743071

Bob dares to accuse someone else of making everything into a culture war. Where is your terrible vengeance now Robert?
View attachment 1743073

A troon who writes for Teen Fucking Vogue opines on the relevancy of John Cleese
View attachment 1743075
The backstory is that John Cleese came out in full support of the true Voldemort, JK Rowling
View attachment 1743077
View attachment 1743078
The replies to this are filled to the brim with horrifically passing troons mad that the Python alum isn't taking them seriously.
View attachment 1743084
View attachment 1743086
I bring Kate up because he's the first one I found and he has a youtube channel with a zinger of a video
View attachment 1743088
A troon de-troons and no one notices

John Cleese can rest on his laurels until he dies and remain more relevant than anyone commenting on him

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion but the thumb up is okay with me. Sure beats the V-sign of empty-brained hipsters.

Blood is thicker than mayonnaise:
View attachment 1742735

Bobby is angry that Michael Chiklis, who plays a rock creature in MCU, stars in a TV show that doesn't portray illegals as saints:
View attachment 1742751
1:38 of the trailer, Chiklis's character: Those lines are put there for a reason.

MCU filming schedule (article)
View attachment 1742765

Whor:
View attachment 1742774

Star Wars
View attachment 1742755

Lively discussion about the politics and economics of Star Wars. It all goes over my head.
View attachment 1742757

Cartoon:
View attachment 1742767
View attachment 1742790

+ + + +
Meanwhile Russell Greer has a new challenger!
View attachment 1742781
Although the way Bobby simps -- "her apparently flaws are deliberate strokes of genius" -- is not so much Greer as Kevin "Prof of Beyoncé Studies" Allred.

View attachment 1742778
Nah, Matt was too much of a Chad to be mistaken as Bob.

There are hundreds of witty come-backs Bobby can choose from (such as "I wish I were that cool!"), but no, our Bobby has to be special and he has to show off his compendious lexicon:
View attachment 1742795

+ + + +
A few Asian regions are using (or, in case of Hong Kong, seriously contemplating) what they euphemistically call "contact tracing". People are required to log in with their cell phones every place they've visited. This thread describes what Taiwan is doing and is getting Bobby hard.
View attachment 1742742

QAnon and "The Great Reset". No idea.
View attachment 1742744

View attachment 1742779
Wat?

+ + + +
Oliver Thorns, of Philosophy Tube, isn't terribly good at parsing language. One wonders how he does "philosophy":
View attachment 1742749
No one said trans girls themselves are an "epidemic"; the epidemic is the social contagion that cause the girls to troon out.

In Bobby's Angels, Luke signs up for Democrat because he is queer yet he wonders why people call the Dems "queer".
View attachment 1742745

And he is chimping at Bernie Bros:
View attachment 1742747

View attachment 1742773

View attachment 1742746
Maybe, not that there is anything wrong with either class reductionism or anti-semitism of course.

New Angel @saintwalker98 is yet another Jake Alley lookalike:
View attachment 1742783

And here he and Bobby are bonding over TV:
View attachment 1742785

+ + + +
Various objects of desire:
View attachment 1742771
View attachment 1742770
View attachment 1742772
View attachment 1742789
yjIegmSB_400x400-01.jpeg

:story:
He got his wig stuck in his wig.

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
Wow, really going hard with the glory days of being a minimum wage Blockbuster employee. I'm amazed that he think anybody actually cares.
It's the closest he's come to being part of the TRUE AND HONEST working class that he does sometimes like to LARP as (not to be confused with dumb mayo ghoul believers that work with their hands and are going to be replaced with robots any day now). Why wouldn't he play it up?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion but the thumb up is okay with me. Sure beats the V-sign of empty-brained hipsters.

Blood is thicker than mayonnaise:
View attachment 1742735

I'm horrified at that wood paneling that Chris has behind him. All of the newcomers to the thread should definitely check out the pictures someone posted of Chris' house, which is locked into a stasis it entered into sometime in the 1970s; (the only thing changing in it being the level of grime, which has grown worse.) I can understand feeling nostalgic enough over one's childhood possessions and furniture to keep them hanging around for 40 years, but it takes a special kind of nostalgia to keep holding onto the actual dirt one grew up with.

Cantercoin

Ready for the tums festival
kiwifarms.net
I'm horrified at that wood paneling that Chris has behind him. All of the newcomers to the thread should definitely check out the pictures someone posted of Chris' house, which is locked into a stasis it entered into sometime in the 1970s; (the only thing changing in it being the level of grime, which has grown worse.) I can understand feeling nostalgic enough over one's childhood possessions and furniture to keep them hanging around for 40 years, but it takes a special kind of nostalgia to keep holding onto the actual dirt one grew up with.
I'm honestly more morbidly curious about what the fuck is in the gumball machine behind him

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Will the Chipmans celebrate Thanksgiving together this year? I want to see more of Cinema Robert’s culinary expertise like his blue cheese and chicken skin topped mac and cheese.
I've made comments about Bob retweeting multiple very smart, brave, and funny female comedians Tweeting about how baffling it is that white people would want to go home to see their families on Thanksgiving, implying that they hate spending time with them, so I'm guessing Bob doesn't even want to go upstairs to spend time with his Aunt.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
Did Bobo seriously just get pissy that a movie is making fucking coyotes as the badguys? The motherfuckers who are know for killing their "cargo" if shit goes down or how they would traffic kids for organs or sex slavery? But...why should I be shocked, we had lefty journos trying to make these motherfuckers into daring heroes and saints during Trumps immigrant crackdown.
Libs don't seem to have the slightest idea what the fuck coyotes are.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/children-are-brought-here-by-coyotes-and-lots-of-bad-people/
https://archive.md/wip/JkTbT
In last night’s debate, President Trump began an answer about immigration by declaring, “Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels . . . and lots of bad people, cartels, and they’re brought here and they used to use them to get into our country.”

More than a few people on Twitter believed Trump was talking about animal coyotes, not human smugglers. Those who follow border issues are very familiar with the term “coyotes” to refer to human smugglers and human traffickers.*
Many of those blue-checked Twitter users are so convinced that Trump is an idiot that anything he says that is unfamiliar or strange to their ears is interpreted as further evidence of his idiocy.

Once again, Democrats are convincing themselves that an accurate statement by Trump is a sign he believes in malevolent anthropomorphic canines. They have a remarkable ability to interpret their lack of knowledge as an indicator of other people’s ignorance.
As someone who lives relatively close to the Mexico border, it's irritating to hear people who've never been here, never seen the property damage these wetbacks do and yet are more than happy to preach to us about how we should behave in regards to criminals.

A troon who writes for Teen Fucking Vogue opines on the relevancy of John Cleese
The man who wishes he was a woman probably shouldn't be throwing stones.

Last edited:

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've made comments about Bob retweeting multiple very smart, brave, and funny female comedians Tweeting about how baffling it is that white people would want to go home to see their families on Thanksgiving, implying that they hate spending time with them, so I'm guessing Bob doesn't even want to go upstairs to spend time with his Aunt.
I've mentioned this before, but I'm absolutely 100% certain that even though the Aunt probably owns the house, she herself does not live there, as it appears to be a purposeful rental property with separate segregated entrances. Bob was accused of living with family before and he tweeted, "I think if I lived with my family that I'd/they'd NOTICE" and I don't think that applies only to his mom or brother. If his aunt lived upstairs he would have mentioned it by now, I think, and I'm pretty sure the people upstairs are also renting and are complete asshole strangers that Bob does not acknowledge in any way, shape, or form, nor does he even indicate that he knows them at all or knew them prior to moving in.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The future Bob wants.
Wait, is there something wrong with this?
The problem with AOC's extremely dumb take include (apart from the obvious):
1. You don't just need to pay for people to stay at home; you need to pay even more for surveillance to keep people staying at home. And who is going to nab those who don't respect the lockdown, especially when the police force
2. It is likely that the virus can spread without person-to-person contact. New Zealand, once virus free for more than 100 days, had a new outbreak in August
Also money is useless if the economy shuts down and there's nothing to buy.
I enjoyed the Procrastitara review. How is EFAP anyway? The 4+ hour running times and furries on staff are enough to keep me away at a first glance, but are they good at Film Robert commentary?
Somewhere on here I posted links with time codes I think of the relevant EFAPs where they took on Bob. Someday I should clip those and post them here.
Bobby is angry that Michael Chiklis, who plays a rock creature in MCU, stars in a TV show that doesn't portray illegals as saints:
90.png
1:38 of the trailer, Chiklis's character: Those lines are put there for a reason.
It never stops amusing me how Michael has been typecast as law enforcement.
Lively discussion about the politics and economics of Star Wars. It all goes over my head.
765.png
You know, Bob, if you ever worked a real job you would know every place always has stuff that needs to be done but you haven't gotten around to it because of a host of reasons (sometimes because you were busy fixing the previous problem).

Geez I'm so sick of these know-it-all know-nothings who think because they have set foot outside their limited bubbles a common feature elsewhere in the world is unrealistic.